AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-09, 06:33   Link #6861
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post

@ Stratos - Can you look for a design for the uniforms in the school AU? I don't want to use the IS academy uniforms.
How bout this? Shows both male and female uniforms, though I can barely see any differences aside from legwear.
Old 2011-11-09, 06:41   Link #6862
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
How bout this? Shows both male and female uniforms, though I can barely see any differences aside from legwear.
Um....All I'm seeing is a blue Q symbol. Do you have another link?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got it. Can you find a uniform that's white short sleeves for the top? I'm trying to place this during the summer time.
Old 2011-11-09, 06:47   Link #6863
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Made an edit.
Old 2011-11-09, 06:56   Link #6864
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Got a few:

One

Two

Three

Hopefully one of those links are working.

EDIT: Saw your edited post, hopefully one of the pictures here would have it.
Old 2011-11-09, 07:01   Link #6865
Eratas123

@ Stratoa - The closest one is the Clannad uniform. But.....their skirts stop just below their crotch. Could you find one that has a short sleeved white uniform top and a decent length skirt? Sorry for borhering you, but I don't want to give constant pany shots to the protags.
Old 2011-11-09, 07:33   Link #6866
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Let see... Since males' covered, I'm googling for female uniforms that has a white top.

This?
Old 2011-11-09, 07:47   Link #6867
Eratas123

@ Stratos - How about this?

http://www.google.com.ph/m/search?si...+uniforms#i=98

The black coat is for winter and there's a white polo shirt underneath for summer.
Old 2011-11-09, 07:51   Link #6868
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

The skirt is about knee-level so I suppose it'll be fine. Not to mention the winter coat, which adds to the variety.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:02   Link #6869
Eratas123

@ Stratos - I guess that'll work then. It's also customizable since it you can put accessories and change the undershirt if you want to. It'll give the characters some uniqueness in regards to how they wear their uniform. Besides, I doubt Tsurugi want's to wear a fanservice uniform

For example:

Ichika: Wears it properly.

Kyuukai: Add a strap to his shoulder that can hold a fake gun.

Octans: Sci - Fi pins.

Inami: Up to you.

Irish: Long sleeved undershirt.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:05   Link #6870
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
Hmm, I don't think kids can understand Centripetal and Centrifugal forces... Even I can't seem to master it D:
They play Beyblade...

Centripetal and Centrifugal forces suddenly come into play
Old 2011-11-09, 08:08   Link #6871
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
They play Beyblade...

Centripetal and Centrifugal forces suddenly come into play
So do giant spirit monsters
Old 2011-11-09, 08:15   Link #6872
agetreme
Just another Idiot

No, seriously.... If they are really serious beyblader and buy that official guidebook, such term will come out..... not sure if they will understand it or not though

----

I am beginning to think that there is a slight possibility that Tabane may had been discriminated at work because of her gender (she is working in a Japanese company...may be). and may have sub-consciously programmed the IS to be female only suit due to hidden desire to raise woman's position in the society.

She may also had been dismissed as crazy(due to her absurd idea about energy barrier...etc) so many time that she got fed up with working with others that she ditch her lab-coat for Alice-in-wonderland Maid clothes and go into her own wonderland.

Edit:
It is like people keep putting you down until you got so frustrated by it that you can't take it any more and give up your normal life to engage in your own fantasy world.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:16   Link #6873
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - I guess that'll work then. It's also customizable since it you can put accessories and change the undershirt if you want to. It'll give the characters some uniqueness in regards to how they wear their uniform. Besides, I doubt Tsurugi want's to wear a fanservice uniform

For example:

Ichika: Wears it properly.

Kyuukai: Add a strap to his shoulder that can hold a fake gun.

Octans: Sci - Fi pins.

Inami: Up to you.

Irish: Long sleeved undershirt.
Not given her nature for that AU, no

As for Inami, he'll always have a mechanical pencil clipped onto his coat. This is because he sometimes tend to bring out his sketch book(yes, he brings one to school) and draw mechas during his free time(Lunchtime, no teacher in class, after class etc etc).
Old 2011-11-09, 08:22   Link #6874
Eratas123

@ Treme - That kinda makes her crazy then? I know women might be discriminated in Japan when they work for companies, but railroading the gender roles is just disproportionate retribution.

Side note - Any suggestions for a personalization of Octans uniform? I don't think sci-fi stickers are very unique.

@ Stratos - That's it? Nothing else you can think of? Almost everyone has to carry a pencil with them to school anyway so it doesn't really stand out.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:32   Link #6875
agetreme
Just another Idiot

She is unaware of it (subconsciously remember?) and because she is more self-conscious about people keep putting her down...

Edit: Tabane is not crazy, she only had a few nuts lose....

As for Octans
You could let him wear the solar system hat... he made that himself. It has only eight planet though but people keep telling him that there supposed to be nine planets so he included the dwarf planets just to shut them up.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:37   Link #6876
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by agetreme View Post
She is unaware of it (subconsciously remember?) and because she is more self-conscious about people keep putting her down...

Edit: Tabane is not crazy, she only had a few nuts lose....

As for Octans
You could let him wear the solar system hat... he made that himself. It has only eight planet though but people keep telling him that there supposed to be nine planets so he included the dwarf planets just to shut them up.
A solar system hat?....Okay, how big is this thing? I need him to be able to fit through doors you know.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:39   Link #6877
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Normal logical stuff:
Just big enough to fit through door.

Rule of funny/ Running gag:
Don't worry, you are not the only one wondering how does he manage to fit through door. Other characters wonder about that too.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:41   Link #6878
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - That's it? Nothing else you can think of? Almost everyone has to carry a pencil with them to school anyway so it doesn't really stand out.
A blue ribbon on his collar, maybe? I'm not exactly at my fullest creative capacity at the moment so yeah... if the ribbon won't do, not sure what else would.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:46   Link #6879
Eratas123

@ Treme - That works then, I'll just have people not see him go through the door. How would Amami act like in a normal verse though?

@ Stratos - Which will become the ribbon he gives Tsurugi, perfect use of Checkovs gun. I just need it to be noticeable, not unique. Irish's is a long sleeved shirt. It's not unique but he's the only one who wears long sleeves which makes it noticeable.
Old 2011-11-09, 08:50   Link #6880
agetreme
Just another Idiot

The straight man to Octans.

Amami: "How do you manage to fit through the door with that hat of yours?

*Octans demonstrate but just before anybody saw him...*

*Something flew past and everybody turn their head*

*Octans had just went through the door without anybody seeing him*

Amami: "Did anybody seen him go through the door?

*everybody shook their head*

Amami: "WHAT? NOBODY ACTUALLY SAW HIM WALK THROUGH THE DOOR!?"

Edit: the only sane girl in the school (just apply common sense)

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest