AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-11-09, 21:13   Link #6861
Fantasy-dream

I wonder where is the similiar between Shiro and Ariel ? The white hair part of Ariel ?!
Fantasy-dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-10, 02:58   Link #6862
Amuris

Ariel's hair is black though.
Old 2016-11-10, 04:03   Link #6863
Fantasy-dream

Almost is black not all
Old 2016-11-10, 09:04   Link #6864
kari-no-sugata II

Blood 35 ("The End Point" or so) is out in raw
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-10, 09:19   Link #6865
Fantasy-dream

My phone can't read it, so summary chapter please
Old 2016-11-10, 09:38   Link #6866
kari-no-sugata II

Actually, should probably translate the title something like "After the End" or something...

Quite an interesting chapter in light of some recent discussion. Anyway, basics is that Sophia has come to the Divine Word Religion after spending several days in the Empire using Charm on various people to prepare the army (she avoids Ronant though because she was worried her Charm might not work on him). Does she have Teleport now? (doesn't feel like Shiro was Teleporting her around).

She walks into a room but finds it stinking of booze. It's Felmina's room and she has a massive hangover. (Note this is probably a few days after the last chapter). It's something she did herself (seems she's too stressed out). Anyway, she asks Sophia a serious question - what are you going to do after Shiro brings an end to the System. Sophia doesn't answer and starts to wonder. She feels like Shiro only cares about the end (of the current project), that Ariel doesn't have a future after the end (I guess Sophia knows Ariel is dying?). Sophia would like to know herself but doesn't have an answer except she feels that Shiro probably won't be with her...
Old 2016-11-10, 10:10   Link #6867
Fantasy-dream

Thank, look like the daugther think her mother wil soon leave her

Read you summary make me recovery enougth energy to work
Old 2016-11-10, 10:48   Link #6868
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy-dream View Post
Thank, look like the daugther think her mother wil soon leave her
Yeah, it's subtle but it does suggest that Sophia would prefer to be with Shiro. It's kinda like saying "she wouldn't be there for me"... but it's hard to phrase in a nice way in English.

Quote:
Read you summary make me recovery enougth energy to work
I shouldn't read this stuff at work myself but oh well
Old 2016-11-10, 11:41   Link #6869
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Felmina knowing about the system ending means probably the Pope does too. Shiro's being rather honest about her plans here. And if Felmina is allowed to know, can the other demons know it as well?
Old 2016-11-10, 11:50   Link #6870
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Felmina knowing about the system ending means probably the Pope does too.
Yep... though not much has changed here since the last chapter.

Quote:
Shiro's being rather honest about her plans here.
Suspiciously so!

Quote:
And if Felmina is allowed to know, can the other demons know it as well?
Well, no - look what it did to Felmina.
Old 2016-11-11, 06:59   Link #6871
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'm guessing that even when she told them that the system will end, she didn't tell them about the result where most people will end up dying right?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 12:08   Link #6872
kari-no-sugata II

Translation is up for "Blood 35 – After the end"

Seems like Sophia has gotten so used to taking orders from Shiro that she doesn't know what to do with herself otherwise...
Old 2016-11-11, 12:41   Link #6873
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
I'm guessing that even when she told them that the system will end, she didn't tell them about the result where most people will end up dying right?
Based on the pope's personality he must see it as a net benefit to humanity. Based on Shiro's previous thoughts on this I'd guess she's either lying (or hiding the truth) or has come up with some new plan since then.
Old 2016-11-11, 13:03   Link #6874
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Hey, kari, "owari no saki" translates more to "beginning of the end". "after the end" would be "owari no ato".

edit: Oh but yeah, "after the end" fits thematically better with the story, my bad. And I just had a brain fart. the opposite of ato/saki is mae.

Last edited by erneiz_hyde; 2016-11-11 at 13:16.
erneiz_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 13:18   Link #6875
Breimn

First time i have ever heard the word brain farts. Thanks for teaching me something new i can use as insult lol
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 13:21   Link #6876
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Uh, you're welcome I guess
Old 2016-11-11, 13:47   Link #6877
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
would love to see Shiro raising all of her favorites as babies again, I'm hoping she takes Mera and Felmina to. They should keep their soul power so they may have a shot at godhood sticking with her. Felmina might become Shiro's equivalent of D's maid.
Unless I'm misreading things, I'm not sure if the reincarnators will actually die in Shiro's plan, even with the ones with lots of skills. From "269 - Their respective decisions":
Sophia: Say, since we have lots of skills, doesn’t that mean we’ll also die?
Shiro: I will expand the System’s soul sheltering functionality, improving it so that at least the reincarnators can be saved.

Shiro doesn't explicitly say so but the implication is that she'll be able to keep all the remaining reincarnators alive. Or at least, that's what she's preparing to do. Which doesn't really square with what Oka-chan sensei sees in her "Student List" skill, so we'll have to see how that works out.

Anyway, if their souls can survive as is then yeah that could be interesting. They wouldn't automatically be able to use that power though, since before the System was providing the implementation of the skills. Though Shiro was able to kinda copy those skills after she became god her power was much higher and she was literally a god so I'm not sure if the others will be able to do anything similar.

I have wondered if maybe Shiro could kind "fake" System support for some of the reincarnators - since she's been hacking the System it also means she's been studying it so she might be able to copy it to some degree. That would kinda make Sophia and Wrath to be demi-gods.
Old 2016-11-11, 14:53   Link #6878
m4rc0s

=

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
Unless I'm misreading things, I'm not sure if the reincarnators will actually die in Shiro's plan, even with the ones with lots of skills. From "269 - Their respective decisions":
Sophia: Say, since we have lots of skills, doesn’t that mean we’ll also die?
Shiro: I will expand the System’s soul sheltering functionality, improving it so that at least the reincarnators can be saved.

Shiro doesn't explicitly say so but the implication is that she'll be able to keep all the remaining reincarnators alive. Or at least, that's what she's preparing to do. Which doesn't really square with what Oka-chan sensei sees in her "Student List" skill, so we'll have to see how that works out.
Shiro says at one point that she is creating a way to make all the reincarnators survive, but is just not ready yet and even them she says that she will only destroy the system once her "plan" to keep them alive is ready but like you have said the only clue that we have about them dying is sensei diary, but for me i believe in my theory: the skill deprivation that we have on sensei diary is not caused by shiro and by that the "end of the system" but by potima's plan at least this is my theory :
points that shows that could be true: since the start he helps collect the reincarnation with second intentions that we do not know yet fully besides that his original goal and reason to be is to become a god too so for me he will use some type of old tech to absorb their skill-skill point so he can try to become a god, after all this seems to be a way to become god too as we have a direct connection about MA energy and skills as well, since the system uses the energy to supplies skills and help in utilizing them , so this may see another way for someone to become god too.
IF this is true we will be shown in the next few chapters of the war, but one plot point that may help them side with shiro is exact that (potimas plan to use the children and cause their death by skill deprivation ) : because i doubt that shun-katia and for that matter sensei would side with shiro at the start because again: she does not like to explain things in details and even more they are in a battle field and she is killing all the elves, there is just no point in having a discussion at that time it will be yes or no but this is in exact at the situation that will make use of sensei student list (that have taken the spot light in recent chapters about the elves side) because maybe if one student decide to takes side with shiro; like the spy from the church may be enough to change his "death to be state in the list", so this will work as major proof for sensei that only want the students to live and by that matter all the students who side with her; thus allowing them to join with shiro and kill potimas ^^;
Old 2016-11-11, 16:06   Link #6879
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
First time i have ever heard the word brain farts. Thanks for teaching me something new i can use as insult lol
That's not exactly an insult though...

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-11, 18:51   Link #6880
Rasty

"Beyond the end" might sound the best.

It is doubtful in itself how correct the diary is as it's just one skill and it would be strange for it to predict actions of gods with certainity.

Sophia got really dependent on Shiro, but lets be fair, getting ordered what to do and deciding only the small things for yourself is easy and nice. It's not so hard to get accustomed to this. I think she could just straight ask Shiro to keep her as her subordinate and thus keep her current role though.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, non-human mc, reincarnation