AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-31, 16:58   Link #6901
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

LoL and the master of coincidences strikes again, Eba's and Haruto's love will begin anew at the town where it all began.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 17:09   Link #6902
Chandalen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
lols
I'll be in the bunker laughing my ass off. I'll bring the popcorn.

Good lord this is amazing. There's so much to say but you know it's not even worth it (plus most of it's already been said). I'm torn between laughing, or succumbing to that horrid ragey feeling in the chest.
Chandalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 17:36   Link #6903
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
I'm still waiting for my Eba in bed sheets with Haruto scene before this series end ^^, It can't end yet people lol.
That is when everyone will cheer for Haruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
LoL and the master of coincidences strikes again, Eba's and Haruto's love will begin anew at the town where it all began.
What coincidence is there? Rin obviously found out about their plans, in her magic ball, and suggested when to go. She then, with her voodoo magic, made Asuka's mother ill to force Asuka to return home.
Old 2011-03-31, 18:20   Link #6904
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
That is when everyone will cheer for Haruto.

What coincidence is there? Rin obviously found out about their plans, in her magic ball, and suggested when to go. She then, with her voodoo magic, made Asuka's mother ill to force Asuka to return home.
Or maybe Asuka's mother being sick is a lie. A couple chapters back i couldn't help but feel that maybe Asuka was trying to cause Haruto to breakup with her. He goes to a love hotel with another girl, "i trust you". The tennis guy is trying to get him to go to the mixer, "go ahead". He says he's going on a date with another girl, "pick me up a keychain." Suddenly she can't go on their trip and is urging Haruto to go home instead right when we learn that Yuzuki is going there. On 3 occassions Yuzuki turns up. Perhaps Asuka is trying to get Yuzuki and Haruto back together for whatever reason. Maybe she just worries about breaking up with him before then though. 1 time i call a coincidence, 2 times i call unlikely, 3 times i call a setup.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 18:47   Link #6905
Chandalen

It does kinda have that vibe (her wanting to have him break-up/NTR of some sort), and I've contemplated it myself in the past long before the keychain bit, but I have serious doubts that it is so. Is it sad that a case of NTR wouldn't actually elicit a bad response from me in this series?

The writing is on the wall at this point. I vainly hold hopes of how things could turn out, but there's no chance in hell it will. Thus I retire back to the bunker and simply watch and wait.
Chandalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 18:55   Link #6906
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgmcmg View Post
There is no-longer any need for me to even comment on these chapters anymore, I'll just let Seo talk for me and watch you guys rage over something that is not even worth raging over.
That's what I've been doing. I am amused to see how those nerds are raging over Seo, over and over again. <3
Old 2011-03-31, 19:00   Link #6907
Johnny
Working the bags...

I wouldn't say we all are raging, as I find it more amusing then anything else. I could retort your other statement, but I won't stoop to your level of name calling...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 19:45   Link #6908
Key Board
Carbon

Rin is conspiring with Asuka obviously

what? you think Asuka wants her relationship with Haruto to succeed?
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 20:01   Link #6909
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

at this point i honestly think she wants haruto to break up with her. Probably if only because of how his previous break up went.
Old 2011-03-31, 20:24   Link #6910
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post

I think Rin is reading TLR-D and decided to adopt Momo's plan. She then proceeded to spearhead the situation and went straight to Asuka.
Old 2011-03-31, 20:25   Link #6911
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy View Post
That's what I've been doing. I am amused to see how those nerds are raging over Seo, over and over again. <3
Nerds?

Is that actually supposed to be an insult?

Come on spanky, try harder.

I'm actually enjoying the direction this shit fest is going. KNIM gets lobbed right to the top of the guilty pleasure category. I'm snarfing down pork rinds and drinking a keg to this shit. Hell, I would throw this in as a hazing ritual for a fraternity.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 20:40   Link #6912
Nemuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSoulBoy View Post
lol, I don't know about anyone here on this forum, no one is taking it seriously besides a maybe 1 or 2 people. everyone else is having fun with this series poking holes at Seo. Unless you go other manga forum... the IQ over there is quite low and people take this series seriously lol. not to mention talking about characterisation as if it's consistent >.< and try using real life to reason... omg lose brain cell.

a bad fanfic is what it is atm, there's no point in debating this series.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 20:41   Link #6913
Xaturas

Man so funny.
Trough the comments here (as I didn't read chapter) I can guess that Haruto can be put on the same level as Makoto from School Days anime.
But at least Makoto was a d1ck and he knew about it, while Haruto is a brainless D1ck who just doesn't XXX.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 21:20   Link #6914
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
lol, I don't know about anyone here on this forum, no one is taking it seriously besides a maybe 1 or 2 people. everyone else is having fun with this series poking holes at Seo. Unless you go other manga forum... the IQ over there is quite low and people take this series seriously lol. not to mention talking about characterisation as if it's consistent >.< and try using real life to reason... omg lose brain cell.

a bad fanfic is what it is atm, there's no point in debating this series.
We are actually quite tame. OM is like a Seo hate fest. The people there hate it with a passion and make fun of it in every way possible... but still read it.

All in all, this is still an excellent series that I love and would love to put on my bookshelf. It too has its high and low points, like any series. But the story is still progressing and it didn't turn into a slice of life comedy or anything.
Old 2011-03-31, 21:38   Link #6915
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
We are actually quite tame. OM is like a Seo hate fest. The people there hate it with a passion and make fun of it in every way possible... but still read it.

All in all, this is still an excellent series that I love and would love to put on my bookshelf. It too has its high and low points, like any series. But the story is still progressing and it didn't turn into a slice of life comedy or anything.
same. I am able to keep an open mind to many possibilites which allows me not to take the manga too seriously while thinking of ideas for what is going on. OM would rather trash any ideas that don't include haruto, yuzuki, seo, and hate all in the same sentence.
Old 2011-03-31, 22:19   Link #6916
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

This series has really fell under the category of "I've read it this far, might as well finish." and I'll never re-read it again.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 22:29   Link #6917
watatatow
pottery shop vandal

EnyiSan from the MangaFox forums caught something pretty cool: August 9 is the day Haruto goes back to Hiroshima (chapter 128), which is really close to the date of the festival, August 13 (chapter 22).

Since I'm sure his family misses him, chances are they'll try to have him stay over for the festival.

With Eba.

watatatow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 22:38   Link #6918
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by watatatow View Post
EnyiSan from the MangaFox forums caught something pretty cool: August 9 is the day Haruto goes back to Hiroshima (chapter 128), which is really close to the date of the festival, August 13 (chapter 22).

Since I'm sure his family misses him, chances are they'll try to have him stay over for the festival.

With Eba.

funny thing is that August 3rd is also Yuzuki's birthday
Old 2011-03-31, 22:45   Link #6919
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Gotta agree with some you, this is just amusing with the amazing coincidences... its just lol.
Old 2011-04-01, 00:24   Link #6920
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
Nerds?

Is that actually supposed to be an insult?

Come on spanky, try harder.

I'm actually enjoying the direction this shit fest is going. KNIM gets lobbed right to the top of the guilty pleasure category. I'm snarfing down pork rinds and drinking a keg to this shit. Hell, I would throw this in as a hazing ritual for a fraternity.

Ah? Who says that it has to be you? Do you feel offended?
Those people know who they are.
Don't make me laugh.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life