Give a timeframe.
It's probably an effect from the fight in overall
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 00:51   Link #682
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
another question from episode 134: why sasuke vomit blood in the end of the fight?? is it because of the effects of the cursed seal or is it effect from the rasengan??
Rasengan's real impact didn't actually reach Sasuke's body, so it seemed to be caused by cursed seal's side effects (maybe in addition to being exposed to Kyuubi's chakra).
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 20:25   Link #683
GaaraIsMySexyLover
~喜欢你

this is a stupid question, but did sasuke's hair grow, back in episode 60 something.. it seemed longer, and made him look really emo and yeah..it was ugly (like when he came back from training with kakashi and was about to battle Gaara<33), then i think it got shorter again. not much of a question. actually, i just feel bored, and really needed to get that outta my system, it was bugging me. big time. XD
GaaraIsMySexyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-21, 21:38   Link #684
Xelsol

It was probably when the animators get lazy and don't make the characters look like they should. Happens alot in Naruto, some get really fat, some faces look really wierd. I can't quite recall the term for it... off-model or something...
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 06:26   Link #685
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraIsMySexyLover
this is a stupid question, but did sasuke's hair grow, back in episode 60 something.. it seemed longer, and made him look really emo and yeah..it was ugly (like when he came back from training with kakashi and was about to battle Gaara<33), then i think it got shorter again. not much of a question. actually, i just feel bored, and really needed to get that outta my system, it was bugging me. big time. XD
Uh it might of just been a way to show he was away for a month training with Kakashi out in the middle of no where. Anime went abit over the top with it but there wasn't much problem in the manga Sasuke was looking good as ever and was finally back ^^.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-22, 11:00   Link #686
Blaine

How many episodes are in each season?
Old 2006-11-25, 18:26   Link #687
ryomakun

Ok, first of all i know this has been ask before, but i don't have the time to read all 32 pages.. so bear with me here please... ^_^

I just want to ask at what chapter in the manga should i start reading to continue where the anime ends at ( Just right before the start of the fillers yah know.)
ryomakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 20:19   Link #688
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryomakun View Post
Ok, first of all i know this has been ask before, but i don't have the time to read all 32 pages.. so bear with me here please... ^_^

I just want to ask at what chapter in the manga should i start reading to continue where the anime ends at ( Just right before the start of the fillers yah know.)
Volume 27 Chapter 238
Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 07:38   Link #689
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

Theoretically speaking... (Theoretically = Biggest word i've used today) Could Naruto Tajuu Kage Bunshin and combine it with the Death God jutsu to destroy an entire village?

If I recall correctly - and I'm probably wrong - Sandaime sealed Shodaime and Nidaime in his two KB's and sealed Orochimaru's arms in his. Because, again theoretically speaking, Naruto could Tajuu Kage Bunshin, Henge into normal villagers, and just put the Death God on their asses.
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 09:43   Link #690
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
Quote:
Originally Posted by shikamaru_kun View Post
Theoretically speaking... (Theoretically = Biggest word i've used today) Could Naruto Tajuu Kage Bunshin and combine it with the Death God jutsu to destroy an entire village?

If I recall correctly - and I'm probably wrong - Sandaime sealed Shodaime and Nidaime in his two KB's and sealed Orochimaru's arms in his. Because, again theoretically speaking, Naruto could Tajuu Kage Bunshin, Henge into normal villagers, and just put the Death God on their asses.
Probably not.
The Deathgod technique requires a soul to sacrifice. Kage bunshins are just clones, they're soulless.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 10:42   Link #691
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
Probably not.
The Deathgod technique requires a soul to sacrifice. Kage bunshins are just clones, they're soulless.
Well, I’m going to disagree with you, and Ill say yes, It could be used, as Sandaime could use Kage Bushin to Seal the Hokages souls.

Either way it was a really interesting question.
Old 2006-11-29, 10:47   Link #692
Ichimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Well, I’m going to disagree with you, and Ill say yes, It could be used, as Sandaime could use Kage Bushin to Seal the Hokages souls.

u talkin about the fight against oro? he only did clones to buy him time to perform that deathgod jutsu
Old 2006-11-29, 12:27   Link #693
kikko_s
What's in a name....?

Send a message via AIM to kikko_s
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
u talkin about the fight against oro? he only did clones to buy him time to perform that deathgod jutsu
Look at it again. He used those clones to seal the Hokages as well.
kikko_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 13:48   Link #694
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme View Post
Probably not.
Hahaha Dosu...i finaly read your chapter....it's a shame because 332 passed and we didnt see him
Old 2006-11-29, 14:10   Link #695
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:

I agree, it can be used, but I think it might have some kind of limitations, such as the maximum distance of bunshin from the main body to stay connected with the Death God, the time limit for the Death God to stay active (unless he can succeed in continually converting Kyuubi chakra to his own chakra to keep it alive), and the time limit for the bunshins to stay alive (unless he can continually use Kyuubi chakra without losing control, and his soul at the end).

I guess another question would be what will happen to Kyuubi if Naruto uses Death God technique and his own soul is eaten by the Death God, leaving Kyuubi in charge of the main body...
Old 2006-11-29, 15:20   Link #696
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt
I guess another question would be what will happen to Kyuubi if Naruto uses Death God technique and his own soul is eaten by the Death God, leaving Kyuubi in charge of the main body...
If Death god took Naruto's soul, Naruto would die. Kyuubi would die too.

But could Naruto use Kyuubi instead of his own soul to the death god? O.o
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 15:32   Link #697
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
The question is very interesting and I myself was thinking these days of the possibilities. I was thinking what would happen if The Death God Jutsu is applied to a Jinchuriki, Will it extract the Soul of Both the Bijou and the Jinchuriki? Or it would only rip the Soul of the Jibchuriki?

But I think the only way to know for sure is by Knowing if Kyuby is sealed to Naruto on a Level of the Soul, or is Kyuby just Physically sealed.

I was reading the Databook, about Kyuby, and it implied that in the Death of Naruto, Kyuby is a goner, So If Naruto soul is extracted, even if Kyuby is left inside the soulless Body I guess Kyuby will probably Die, or to put it in a better way, he will disappear.

Rave, I doubt Naruto could decide (if he is the one doing the Jutsu) to use Kyuby soul instead, the Jutsu say it takes Both the Soul of the Caster and the Opponent. but, Now that you mention it, it could be used as a plot devise So Naruto get rids of Kyuby from his body, Killing the last enemy perhaps, and Gettng out alive.
Old 2006-11-29, 16:39   Link #698
Xelsol

I wonder how somebody would train in that technique, I mean you can't use it over and over if you die after using it. So you would just have to be taught what is needed to execute the technique, and hope to hell it works when you need to use it.
Xelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-29, 17:12   Link #699
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
I was reading the Databook, about Kyuby, and it implied that in the Death of Naruto, Kyuby is a goner, So If Naruto soul is extracted, even if Kyuby is left inside the soulless Body I guess Kyuby will probably Die, or to put it in a better way, he will disappear.
Still, even with Naruto's soul gone, his body may be considered as neither soulless nor physically-dead. The disappearance of Kyuubi seems to be related more to the physical aspects of a person than the spiritual aspects of that person. It is possible that Kyuubi can energize and heal Naruto's body, so it may still use its powers to keep the body alive. Also, if Naruto's soul is like a key to keep control of Kyuubi, then the disappearance of his soul may also act like a trigger to eliminate the bounds limiting Kyuubi and the way it can use its powers.
Old 2006-11-29, 17:18   Link #700
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

sorry if this has already been asked but; Since Naruto is now entering its second "season" with Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles, will the new episodes be considered unlicensed, as only the series "Naruto" was licensed. Tsubasa Chronicles went into its second season and the new episodes were unlicensed, so it wouldnt be unprecidented.

then we would be able to say "d*****o" and other subbers of the anime

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel

Last edited by Missilebuster; 2006-11-29 at 17:19. Reason: just cuz
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a