AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-25, 11:49   Link #7001
Skieth

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
just dont forget this is needless we''re talking about here, next chapter he''ll probally be on their side again
I think we're going to get at least three chapters out of this fight, if Teruyama is as powerful as he seems. We still need to get the explanation of what happened to him after the PF-Zero, which we'll hopefully get in the next chapter.

I'm still doubting that Teruyama has joined Arclight's side of his own free will, a sneaky plan like joining his side, only so he can betray him later doesn't seem like Teruyama's style. Not to mention that Arclight has neither reason to trust or let him join his side.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 12:00   Link #7002
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
I'm still doubting that Teruyama has joined Arclight's side of his own free will, a sneaky plan like joining his side, only so he can betray him later doesn't seem like Teruyama's style. Not to mention that Arclight has neither reason to trust or let him join his side.
Actually, joining him so he can be closer and one day kill him would be his style. From the very beggining he had nothing in mind but achieve revenge for his fallen comrades, that's why he once attacked Blade thinking he was Arclight. As for Arclight himself, I don't know why he wouldn't trust him, knowing no matter how stronger he gets, Teruyama will never have the power necessary to kill him.

As for what happened to him after PF blast, I think the whereabouts of each member of the Resistance (except Eve & Disk) while Cruz was searching for them will be addressed in a new Needless Zero volume.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-25, 12:59   Link #7003
Skieth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Actually, joining him so he can be closer and one day kill him would be his style. From the very beggining he had nothing in mind but achieve revenge for his fallen comrades, that's why he once attacked Blade thinking he was Arclight. As for Arclight himself, I don't know why he wouldn't trust him, knowing no matter how stronger he gets, Teruyama will never have the power necessary to kill him.
Well that's kinda what I mean. When Teruyama had his first fight with Blade, he went to that church with even less then a basic description of Arclight. All he knew was that he was tall, and that he had a choker. Teruyama not the sort of person to come up with complicated plans, or sneak attack people. He prefers strait up fights, and direct confrontations.

Back to Arclight himself, your right. Arclight's far too powerful for Teruyama to take out, but the Simeon/666 plans (whatever they are) seem to be coming to a critical point in the city, and letting a former enemy into the ranks could have the potential to disrupt whatever their planning.
Old 2011-06-25, 13:40   Link #7004
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
Back to Arclight himself, your right. Arclight's far too powerful for Teruyama to take out, but the Simeon/666 plans (whatever they are) seem to be coming to a critical point in the city, and letting a former enemy into the ranks could have the potential to disrupt whatever their planning.
I wouldn't go far deeper into this, since we don't even know how many needless fought against Simeon in the past and are currently working for the company. Besides, I pretty much doubt Simeon/666 let members who are not part of the Shitennou take part in their plans if their job is something else than attack someone like Teruyama is doing with the Resistance members.

As for his reasons for what's he doing, it's better if we wait till we get a full explanation about how and what made him side with the enemy. Like you said, the guy isn't the type who comes with complicated plans. It's possible his Eden Seed power boost made him paranoid, like with Arca who came to hate weaklings.

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-06-25 at 13:52.
Old 2011-06-26, 13:19   Link #7005
Vitacrucis

Sorry, I've been away for quite a while. Can someone send me the lastest chapters?
After chapter 91 if it is not much trouble.
Vitacrucis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 22:31   Link #7006
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitacrucis View Post
Sorry, I've been away for quite a while. Can someone send me the lastest chapters?
After chapter 91 if it is not much trouble.
you can get it at mangatraders.com, or crazymanga.be
try google if you want more alternative
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-29, 12:39   Link #7007
Avvesione

The more I think about it, the more I'm certain Needless can't end at chapter 100. Think about where we are in the series now and what else needs to be done before it can end. We're facing Teruyama now, which will take some time, and then after that you have Ishiyama, Saten, Riru, and Arclight all ahead. Even if Arclight doesn't fight, being the Prime Minister now, you still have 3 powerful Needlesses who will fight and take up several chapters on those fights alone. Finishing off Teruyama and those three would take at least 8 chapters, unless the series just wants to dumb down the fights to the point where they wouldn't be called fights anymore.

And with that, we wouldn't have even touched on Aruka at all, who we haven't seen for about 20 chapters. That right there is enough to dispel the myth that Needless will end at chapter 100. Let's not forgot all the other details that are missing, like Gido (I want to see him unveiled as a Needless working for Simeon, due to that picture 45 chapters ago), Mengroze, and what Triple Six wants to do with the Stigmata Needless/Eve. And then you have characters like Mio, Setsuna, and Kuchinashi who need some sort of closure, too.

I doubt Needless can do all that in 8 chapters and I'm not even sure Imai Kami would want to rush the end of Needless, just to finish the series on a 'special' number. Guess we'll find out over the course of a few months.
Old 2011-06-29, 13:04   Link #7008
Homura7

^ That depends. They are facing with Teruyama currently, but the scuffle is likely to end next chapter. I don't think Riru will be fighting too, and I know why. Because they are in City, where needless entrance is forbidden. For that reason they stablished a plan that started with Arclight taking the physical appearance of the PM. It's also because anyone from in and outside Blackspot knows very well Arclight, Riru, Saten and Uten (current one dead).

The only way for why the Shitennou would fight would be if they were in a secluded place, where they couldn't be spotted by the citizens.

And I'm starting to think Arca isn't at City currently.

So all in all, if Imai intents to end the first part of the plot with 100 chapters, he will. I have the feeling that, because of the place they are and because Simeon high-ups seem to have no intent to fight, there will be more plot development than fighting.

These are my thoughts. And I agree about Gido, the chances for him to have become Simeon's scientist are really high if we count that big foreshadowing from long ago, meaning his presence at the underground hospital room was just a drawing mistake, or Gido really was there but could not be seen by anyone?
Old 2011-06-29, 22:27   Link #7009
Skieth

^ If Simeon has their main corporate headquarters in the city, its a good bet that they have training rooms similar to the third shelter in the Blackspot HQ. The Shitennou could fully engage Blade and the others without worry of being noticed by the public (if that's something their even concerned about, don't know how famous they are outside of the Blackspot.) Simeon has unlimited funds to mess around with, so if they've been planning to lure Blade and the others to the city for a while, they could have set up a shelter in a random warehouse or other large building.

As to ending the series at Chapter 100, I'm in agreement with Avvesione, think it would be extremely difficult to end the series in eight chapters with all of the characters and unexplained plot points. As I've said think we're going to get at least three chapters out of this Teruyama fight, and whatever's going to happen with Disk and Cruz. Maybe we'll get some color pages for 100, but not more then that.
Old 2011-06-30, 01:15   Link #7010
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

after he finishes the first half will he go on hiatus aswell? that would suck!
Old 2011-06-30, 02:00   Link #7011
Homura7

Like I said, it all depends on what happens in the following chapters. If the scuffle with Teruyama ends next chapter (which I'm certain it will), then that will be it and we'll be moving onto something else. Also, we mustn't forget Simeon and 666 are carrying out a plan they stablished beforehand which started with Arclight exercising the role of PM by taking his physical appearance, a development that pretty much says he won't be fighting this time.

And now I'm wondering if they sent Teruyama in order to divert Blade's and co attention. Remember Cruz is already in City, and we know they (Simeon and 666) want him, actually.

But we'll see. Like I've already said, it's unlikely the current fight will last more than one chapter (longest fight in Needless till date is Blade vs Arclight (5 chapters) followed by Hatfield's (4 chapters) and Strom & Arca (3 chapters)), and after it finishes I can see the plot focusing solely on whatever Cruz is doing.

It's not farfetched to think the author can end all this with 8 more chapters. Afterall, we don't even know what's going to happen in these chapters that are to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
after he finishes the first half will he go on hiatus aswell? that would suck!
Hum, no. Did Araki from JJBA who works in the same magazine go on hiatus after he finished Steel Ball Run? Besides, it's a montly magazine, Imai has plenty of time (in his website he states he just needs one week and half of the other to make a full chapter).

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-06-30 at 02:21.
Old 2011-07-02, 17:30   Link #7012
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Hum, no. Did Araki from JJBA who works in the same magazine go on hiatus after he finished Steel Ball Run? Besides, it's a montly magazine, Imai has plenty of time (in his website he states he just needs one week and half of the other to make a full chapter).
wish i had his job lol. Anyways well see what comes. Tbh 8 chapters will not cover Cruz,Blade,Eve,Anns arival, girls squad, Saten Arclight,Disk and god knows who i forget their tie ins and endings of N1 so anyone who clings to the end of it at 100 ch has a lot of faith + do you want quick endings?
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-02, 18:37   Link #7013
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
wish i had his job lol. Anyways well see what comes. Tbh 8 chapters will not cover Cruz,Blade,Eve,Anns arival, girls squad, Saten Arclight,Disk and god knows who i forget their tie ins and endings of N1 so anyone who clings to the end of it at 100 ch has a lot of faith + do you want quick endings?
Like I said, everything depends of what happens next. We assume the girl squad will come, but we don't know if they will (Blade and co didn't tell Mio where they were heading to), we assume there will be many fights, but we don't even know if Simeon and 666 have the intent to fight in City (Arclight won't for sure, after taking the role of PM).

Therefore the best we can do is not speculate, wait and see what happens next. I'm already tired of making assumptions, it wastes my time more than what's necessary.
Old 2011-07-02, 19:10   Link #7014
Avvesione

I hope the Girl Squad returns in the next chapter. Been too long since we've seen them, especially all together and in action, too. And I'm hoping they're stronger now, too, like Teruyama is (now being able to VSLB rather than do them separately).

Spoiler:
I kinda miss their old uniforms.
Old 2011-07-02, 19:12   Link #7015
Homura7

^There you can see why Setsuna is an adult woman

Btw, I want Gido to be in City too. He was one of the architects of the Adam Project, therefore he should be playing an important role in the culmination of it.

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-07-02 at 19:25.
Old 2011-07-03, 03:22   Link #7016
Soji

Avvesione agree with you, I really want to see Sestuna, Kushinasi and Mio together again and maybe even with Cruz. (As I said a few posts ago).
As for the end of Needless part 1 .... I really think this is the last arc of part 1 but I doubt it will end with ch 100.
Like Ca12nag3 said There are too many things that must be resolved before we can move to Part 2.
Especially about Ann because she must appear in this final arc of Part 1 to being able to appear in Part 2.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-03, 07:56   Link #7017
Homura7

Well, chapter 51 began like chapter 1, with Cruz alone again and soon meeting with someone, so...

Damn, if only Imai updated the Needless timeline he hasn't updated since... since the plot was at chapter 40?

Then again, none of us knows what's going to happen next, and if there will be any major fights or lots of plot development, instead. But if he really ends part 1 in ch. 100, then I'll cheer him for having such perfect accuracy.
Old 2011-07-04, 05:39   Link #7018
dandan550

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I hope the Girl Squad returns in the next chapter. Been too long since we've seen them, especially all together and in action, too. And I'm hoping they're stronger now, too, like Teruyama is (now being able to VSLB rather than do them separately).

Spoiler:
I kinda miss their old uniforms.
Blade still reconsider her as a little girl.

Anyways... After some analyzing and reading Teruyama's script...
Spoiler:
dandan550 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-04, 10:07   Link #7019
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

WOW is taking too long with the new ch
Old 2011-07-04, 11:07   Link #7020
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
The more I think about it, the more I'm certain Needless can't end at chapter 100. Think about where we are in the series now and what else needs to be done before it can end.
I would have agreed with you at one point, but now... I'm not so sure. Yes, there are about a million loose ends that need to be tied up at some point, and it's pretty unlikely that everything's going to be resolved in another 8 chapters. Especially as each new chapter, rather than tying up any of those loose ends, only seems to introduce new ones.

But. It's possible that this is the last arc of part 1. I'm basing this assumption on something that was in the translation of chapter 90, but didn't make it into the WOW release. The very last thing it says is "The time to settle it all approaches!!" Well, make of that what you will, but IF we're coming to the end of part 1, there's no way everything's going to be sorted out in the course of this arc. We'll have to wait for part 2 to get the answers. And if that's the case, part 1 could in principle end anywhere. Why not at chapter 100? (Or whatever number is necessary to make up a whole volume?) With a huge cliffhanger, of course, and no explanation of how everyone gets out of it for at least the first 10 chapters of part 2.

It's only a theory, of course. The "time to settle it all" could approach for years before it finally arrives...

Tags
action, comedy, seinen