AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-10-31, 21:54   Link #7021
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

ch.49 I was expecting for Rito to do his thing and he did. Literally Lala's mom, she makes Rito "FALL" for her I love every second of it.
Old 2014-10-31, 21:57   Link #7022
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Rito is 7 Issei from DxD is 10 these some dumb mofos over there
I think they're just jealous of him, or confusing the fact that almost all the girls that love him want to bone him with being pervy.
Old 2014-10-31, 22:19   Link #7023
gimme breack
I Hate Ecchi . . . NOT!!?

btw, dya know the website of the translator?
Old 2014-10-31, 23:01   Link #7024
Miraluka
Banned

This time the girls(as usual) are right in the list:

Quote:
The top five characters as voted by women were:

Ryo Saeba - City Hunter
Gintoki Sakata - Gintama
Sanji - One Piece
Master Roshi - Dragon Ball
Lupin III - Lupin III
On the other hand the list by men is just their envy list.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 00:39   Link #7025
dazo
english for dummies 2 ed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marconii2002 View Post
One more image spoiler

Spoiler for spoiler:
what!
where is the military suit? (゜_゜) or is going to come as a dlc?*yep, my soul is broken*

a dress with veil look exotic(even with that silly scepter..) but..but...where is Christ(i want to see a cameo of that sword )
Old 2014-11-01, 02:27   Link #7026
zibi88

Well no wonder that Lala's mother is against Harem's all she needs to do is take of her mask and all men around are hers... it must have been annoying for her and with no deeper meaning since they love her becouse of her "charm powers" and not becouse they know her very good

Ritos case is different the girls alone develop feelings for him from their own will and no one is forcing them with some magic spell

Still I wonder if Rito will be able to maintain himself after seeing her face or like all others will turn into a beast.... personaly I think he will turn for a while into a beast kinda for us to witness what her charm-powers do to men... and it will kinda make Lala's mother witness Rito's skill that Momo is so proud of , which might make her develop some small feelings or acceptance towards him

But it would be nice if he was able to ressist her charm power to her supprise... well he was suropunded by pretty girls all the time so maybe he develops some resistance or at least he will get so red that he will knock himseld out
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 03:23   Link #7027
LordZero25
Random Lurker

Or maybe Rito will gain immunity against her charm, after He RapesTouches Lala's mother

「歌は神秘」
LordZero25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 04:55   Link #7028
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Rito is most likely going to be immune to Sephy's charm. She appears to be a bit of a narcissist, so this will hurt her pride and urge her to seduce him so that she can proves she is truly the most beautiful person in the universe.
Old 2014-11-01, 10:05   Link #7029
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Rito is most likely going to be immune to Sephy's charm. She appears to be a bit of a narcissist, so this will hurt her pride and urge her to seduce him so that she can proves she is truly the most beautiful person in the universe.
I think I'm headdesking myself to how much I want to see this chapter right quick now.
Old 2014-11-01, 10:16   Link #7030
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I think I'm headdesking myself to how much I want to see this chapter right quick now.
but the raw is out like 3h now but if you are talking about translations then yeah it should contain some new story elements

And well by the last panel I have a strange feeling that rito may not be immune to it... his iris kinda changed after seeing her face (and not only that)... it might be from shock or the power kicked in and now he will have an internal strugle to keep his sanity or let it go as nana warned mom from him calling him a beast

I dont know but what if her power works to change the opposites... like if someone is an extreme pervert (principal) it will make him into a gentleman... but is someone is kind and pure it will reverse it and he will turn into an extreme pervert

anyway next chapter will say everything but personaly I would like for rito to maintain his sanity and ressist her charm power it would first allow mom to walk around free without concern or turning rito into a beast... and give her additional kick to her charm-race pride which might make her more agressive towards rito in order to bring out that beast to feel complete xD

but still she doesnt show much emberesment in front of rito xD all she said is "that supprised me" (with a blush on her face) and then she just dosnt cover but sits there...
Old 2014-11-01, 11:10   Link #7031
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

For those that have read the chapter or seen the scans, how much do we see of Lala this chapter?
Old 2014-11-01, 11:19   Link #7032
zibi88

well not so many its all about introducing new character which is Lalas mom.... well there is mom and all 3sisters together swarming around their mom... loli-lala had some panels the same like how nana or momo had some

need to wait for scanlation or at least translation to grasp everything that mother says since I got bits of the talk but not full understanding on some parts ^^
Old 2014-11-01, 12:39   Link #7033
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

OMFG! Just by talking to the Principal who was charging at her naked, he stopped, turned around, picked up his clothes, and apologized while acting like a gentleman!
Lala's mother is amazing!!!!

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 13:21   Link #7034
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for Reaction to Raw:
Old 2014-11-01, 13:23   Link #7035
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
OMFG! Just by talking to the Principal who was charging at her naked, he stopped, turned around, picked up his clothes, and apologized while acting like a gentleman!
Lala's mother is amazing!!!!
When the Queen of the Universe tells you to do something. You do it.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 13:32   Link #7036
iK@r0s

Should we add MILF on the tags?

As expected of rito grab her at the first day!
Old 2014-11-01, 14:23   Link #7037
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by iK@r0s View Post
Should we add MILF on the tags?

As expected of rito grab her at the first day!

nah its already added :P tear and mikado but we have to wait for some development for them... it would be interesting if rito did turn into a beast and they had to take him to mikado to try and cure him which would lead to him abusing mikado a little which adds her to the plan as she doesnt mind

But Lala's mother is impressive... Rito had to use a whole arm to get grab of that bust not that she did defend from it xD but still I want her charm power to fail which would make her more interested in him... since she is the most beautifull woman in the universe one that can catch man heart just with the gaze so her charm failing on rito would be something she never witnessed and it would hurt her title and pride

so it would be funny if mother tried to crack him up so he would turn into a beast like all other men... and it would be a killer if she tried to do that while sneaking to his room (to momos shock XD)
Old 2014-11-01, 14:56   Link #7038
EroKing

Old 2014-11-01, 16:04   Link #7039
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
A wonderful color illustration is what this is.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-01, 19:06   Link #7040
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Couldn't have picked a better character from Black Cat to be the Queen of the Universe.

And she better than Lala.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen