AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-06, 00:30   Link #7041
Jettskie

Just read the new update. I dunno if Godou's inviting the Three Idiots to Kaoru's "bachelor's party" is a good idea or not.
Jettskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 00:47   Link #7042
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel07 View Post
Oh gods, Shizuka is reaaaaaaaaaaly annoying...
Yes, at times. However, she is necessary. She is the only character who consistently calls Godou on his inconsistencies. Regardless of her tsundere crap (I really hate tsunderes.....) she is also the only person trying to make Godou retain some modicum of normality.

Lets review the other characters reactions to his "violent and hedonistic true nature".

Spoiler for rant:

Of all the above, only shizuka actually tries to keep Godou within the realm of normality. She fails miserably, but she tries.
Old 2013-06-06, 00:51   Link #7043
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Erica is not above flirting with Godou in the open and getting naked with him, I don't think naked with chocolate will hurt her pride if she is doing it when she is alone with Godou, another story if she doing it in front of the other harem member, but alone, i don't think she would have any qualm with that.
I think it is more her style if she put on a chocolate flavor chocolate . while saying "What better sweet than my, Erica Blandelli's sweet lips. Be honored for It is only you will be granted such honor"
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 03:35   Link #7044
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettskie View Post
Just read the new update. I dunno if Godou's inviting the Three Idiots to Kaoru's "bachelor's party" is a good idea or not.
well the party is for single people who doesn't have a girlfriend and wife. so Three idiots suit this party. I don't think Kaoru's herself will join. she will just give them the chocolates and leave the the bachelors to their own despair Godou will just gather everyone's rage on himself and causing bachelors vs godslayer deathmatch
Old 2013-06-06, 03:38   Link #7045
Raziel07

Going on a trip with four girls is a abnormal thing on a japanese reality? i think personally it is pretty normal, ya know it's not like it was obscure trip for nefarious reasons, and even shizuka wouldnt imagine it THAT way, so where's the abnormality?
Raziel07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 05:04   Link #7046
Jettskie

erdii, Godou will only earn the despair and rage of all the bachelors and the three idiots when his harem arrives at the party. When that happens, Godou will have his unforgettable Valentines Day.

Last edited by Jettskie; 2013-06-06 at 08:22.
Old 2013-06-06, 09:19   Link #7047
kazzuya13

Quote:
erdii, Godou will only earn the despair and rage of all the bachelors and the three idiots when his harem arrives at the party. When that happens, Godou will have his unforgettable Valentines Day.
I think most of the attendees are gonna be worker of HCC and they will be to afraid to do anything against him aside from the three idiots. Who knows maybe Shizuka will also tagged along to check on his brother.
Old 2013-06-06, 13:23   Link #7048
chrono25

yes the interesting part for this point will have to be which of the girls will find him first and his reaction if they actually do the one thing that he thought they wouldnt do as giving him chocolate for valentines day because at least two of the girls will probably make some to give to him or ask if he has plans !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-06, 21:07   Link #7049
kazzuya13

After the Time slip are they still able to attend that party anyway.
Old 2013-06-07, 07:49   Link #7050
Jettskie

Just read the chap. 2 part 2. Nice update. Is it just me or is Liliana making her first move to Godou for White Day?
Old 2013-06-07, 08:06   Link #7051
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Quote:
Just read the chap. 2 part 2. Nice update. Is it just me or is Liliana making her first move to Godou for White Day?
Well she did trick Ena and Yuri to scout ahead before the battle with Athena back in vol9 just so she will be the one to give Godou the knowledge for the Sword.
With a special occasion like Valentines and her being a maiden in love, on top of Godou being indecisive and oblivious, making the first move isn't surprising.
Erica and Ena won't go down without a fight though so this will be good.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 08:23   Link #7052
chrono25

yes it will one thing about him though I wonder what part of him will change during his trip to the past !

by the way has anyone even heard about how this trip through time even occurs in spoiler or rumor I have looked through some of the posts a couple pages ago but havent found any post which relays any info on this if you have could you point out the page to me !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 08:31   Link #7053
Jettskie

Don't forget Yuri. Sure, Yuri is shy but she's the one who could easily penetrate Godou's defense. This is more exciting than Kaoru's "bachelor's party"
Old 2013-06-07, 11:05   Link #7054
kazzuya13

Quote:
Don't forget Yuri. Sure, Yuri is shy but she's the one who could easily penetrate Godou's defense. This is more exciting than Kaoru's "bachelor's party"
The one who can easily penetrate Godou's defense is not Yuri but Ena which is explicitly shown in the LN. Yuri just goes with the flow and taking Godou with her.
Old 2013-06-07, 12:04   Link #7055
Chris38

Another update of chapter 2 is out. 25% percent of the chapter, still remains untranslated.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 12:26   Link #7056
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Well now I'm getting worried with Mariya. I forgot that Alice was bedridden because of her powers and I fear with Mariya getting stronger with her psychic sensing, her body might suffer in turn. That explains the spoiler about her being sickly in this volume.
Ena is also the same with the repeated use of divine summoning. They're all ruining their body for Godou and he's still indecisive. Sigh.

Aisha doesn't look that troublesome but if Yinghua prefers his master to her then there's something about that I guess.

I want to know more about Doni's side adventures like with his encounter with Luo Hao here and how he fought against Voban and stole the god he summoned.

Lastly, I lol'd at this part:
Spoiler:
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 13:06   Link #7057
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Well now I'm getting worried with Mariya. I forgot that Alice was bedridden because of her powers and I fear with Mariya getting stronger with her psychic sensing, her body might suffer in turn. That explains the spoiler about her being sickly in this volume.
Ena is also the same with the repeated use of divine summoning. They're all ruining their body for Godou and he's still indecisive. Sigh.

Aisha doesn't look that troublesome but if Yinghua prefers his master to her then there's something about that I guess.

I want to know more about Doni's side adventures like with his encounter with Luo Hao here and how he fought against Voban and stole the god he summoned.

Lastly, I lol'd at this part:
Spoiler:
if ena could use the [wind] in vol.13 thank to the kusanagi sword,there's no reason for her to be unable to use the [youth];that's why only mariya worry me.
kadi comment about aisha make me very eager to see her in action.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 13:08   Link #7058
Vezon

I wish Voban would have more appearances. Also Yuri getting weaker and sick I wonder how Godou will resolve that matter.
Vezon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 13:11   Link #7059
Chris38

Personally, I think that Yuri's relationship with Godou ... most likely some more permanent effect of the Youth form, is going to prevent her condition from getting as bad as Alice's.

And of, course ... Godou is going to keep being indecisive ... until we are near the end of the story ... otherwise the story would quickly get boring ... since apart from the relationship developments ... and some funny situations that come from them ... the only other thing that the author could write about is the constant fighting against various God's and some other supernatural beings ... which, in my opinion, would quickly become a little repetitive.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-06-07 at 15:27.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-07, 14:54   Link #7060
bludvein

I agree, Yuri's "sickness" can likely be alleviated by the Youth buff. That's likely going to be on the backburner for this arc though.
Spoiler for ....:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem