AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2024-05-26, 15:23   Link #7101
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTemplar View Post
Lint is a shoe in for a number of reasons:

She now a part of the Church Group now known as the Church Quartet

She is also shown to be curious about his romance with the girls of the Occult Research Club, writing down notes in a notebook.

She appeared on the cover with Issei which is typically reserved for girls in the harem.

She is staying in his house.

The only non harem girls to do the above are Ophis and Lilith who for arguments sakes aren't even real girls.
The fact is that Lint for me should have interacted more with Issei. If she join the Harem her situation could even not be better than the one of Le Fay and Bennia.

Well we would see.

I wonder how Issei could react that someone who basically is "A Female Freed" is love with him.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-05-26, 16:17   Link #7102
DarkTemplar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
The fact is that Lint for me should have interacted more with Issei. If she join the Harem her situation could even not be better than the one of Le Fay and Bennia.

Well we would see.

I wonder how Issei could react that someone who basically is "A Female Freed" is love with him.
Well to be fair a few girls do like Issei but don't interact with him much in comparison to the main like say...

Elmenhilde
Le Fay
Etc

Lint is a stranger to romance and is learning through observation which is a nice change of pace from the typical formula of Issei saving the others or them.wanting to bear his kids. After her we should keep it to Peerage imo. Since we still have to make Roygun official as well
DarkTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem