AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-08-21, 21:27   Link #7161
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

wow, what a rush and anticlimatic chapter, i am hoping to see more LM in action.

any way speculation

Spoiler for LM:

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-21, 23:31   Link #7162
Blank-Mage
Maniacal laughter ensues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Kid is growing up.

If this was naruto/bleach we will spend the next 10 chpt with negi in depression.
But, seeing as to how this is Negima, I'm sure he'll pretend to be fine until he has an epic breakdown/Dark Magic resurgence/moral crises and gets hugged by Chisame/Asuna/Nodoka/Someone else.

I'm gonna admit, I want to see Chao show up and do something crazy.
Old 2011-08-22, 03:40   Link #7163
Sumeragi
Banned

Spoiler for About Chap.334:
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 03:45   Link #7164
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Did... Did Negi just

Spoiler for 334:
Lifemaker probably "uploaded" his personality and everything to Nagi when he was about to lose (reason why he can't take care of Negi personally)...

Well he'll probably go for the true, 100% final, really sure, final battle with the Lifemaker (and since he has Nagi's body, he knows how to fight like him)...

Or that Nagi is preparing him for the true enemies and he's just pretending to be a villain....
Old 2011-08-22, 03:56   Link #7165
GreatTeacherKen

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Did... Did Negi just

Spoiler for 334:
I interpreted that sequence as Negi deciding to suck it up and soldier on. I mean, the Magic World hasn't been saved just yet so he has that get that out of the way first. That doesn't mean that Negi doesn't feel like crap after that revelation, it just means that he has the mental fortitude and willpower to carry on and still things get done. Negi even smacks himself as if he's telling himself to get it together. It kind of reminded me of the scene where Dynamis wipes out Craig and Aisha in front of Nodoka who also snapped out of it surprisingly quickly
GreatTeacherKen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 09:05   Link #7166
Hata
時の異邦人

Ken is serious about ending the Magic World arc.

BK36 out November will have 11 chapters, yes, 335 will be the last chapter in the book, BK37 will start a new arc while taking care of various unfinished business.

(Ken regularly did 9 chapters per book, only with recent shorten chapters does this fit, even then to get under the regulation of 192 pages, some extra bonus pages in the end of 36 will be cut.)
Old 2011-08-22, 09:36   Link #7167
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I'm not surprised. The magic world arc has taken 16 books, over a third of the entire series. Even the most ardent fans have long started to wonder when it would finally end, so I'm not surprised Ken himself also just wants to end it and move on.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 20:26   Link #7168
y0shi

WHAT?!?!

Anyone cares to explain wth just happened?!?!

Asuna just breaks free, they kill the lifemker in one blow, the lifemaker is actually negis father (wasnt he revealed to be a women before?!), asuna just knows everything about negis big plan (that has been secret since forever) and just magically returns everyone?!

WHAT ?!

Sorry for posting like this but I just read this chpter and I feel like I missed like 20 chapters or something, wth just happened there? This made so little sence.

Im seriously confused, what happened?! I dont get it at aall, wth

~ I'll hold your hand if you hold mine ~
~ The time that we kill keeps us alive ~
y0shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 20:28   Link #7169
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shi View Post
WHAT?!?!

Anyone cares to explain wth just happened?!?!

Asuna just breaks free, they kill the lifemker in one blow, the lifemaker is actually negis father (wasnt he revealed to be a women before?!), asuna just knows everything about negis big plan (that has been secret since forever) and just magically returns everyone?!

WHAT ?!

Sorry for posting like this but I just read this chpter and I feel like I missed like 20 chapters or something, wth just happened there? This made so little sence.

Im seriously confused, what happened?! I dont get it at aall, wth
you could try re-reading the last 10 chapter or so. it has been reveal that LM can take over other peoples bodies. The woman form 20 yrs ago, Zect form 10 yrs ago and Nagi currently.
Old 2011-08-22, 20:33   Link #7170
y0shi

What ?_?

Wth have I been reading, lol. Will reread, thanks.

And whats the deal with the movie? I assumed its just about the rakan battle etc but here it sounds like it will continue the manga instead of just be an adaption of "older" manga chapters like the other ones.

~ I'll hold your hand if you hold mine ~
~ The time that we kill keeps us alive ~
y0shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-22, 21:39   Link #7171
chaosprophet

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shi View Post
asuna just knows everything about negis big plan (that has been secret since forever) and just magically returns everyone?!
It isn't a stretch that Asuna would know and can use the Great Grandmaster Key, especially after she got her memories back and was sued in the ritual. Now Asuna only is using the Key to bring back the people that were "petaled" by Lifemaker followers or by the ritual. The world still going to collapse in 9-10 years, aqnd that's what Negi plan is about, a way to stop that from happening, something that Asuna shouldn't have any clue of how to stop.
Old 2011-08-23, 07:37   Link #7172
Pong

How I missed this post when I posted last time is beyond me. But anyway:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnAdct1 View Post
Yes, I can understand the concern (and given what's likely going to happen in the movie, you do have a reason to worry). However, as I said numerous times, we can't really tell how this will end until we know how Asuna is related to Arika. Hence this is why I'm leaning towards a "Asuna and Nodoka both win" ending.
Hmmm what do you mean by "Asuna and Nodoka both win"? I have some problems envisioning such an ending.

Please elaborate if you will.

Thanks in advance.
Pong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 09:40   Link #7173
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
What TnAdct1 means is that Negi should settle with having Asuna as his Permanent Partner and Nodoka as his wife.

He's not alone aboard that ship, as I am as well.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 11:19   Link #7174
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurush View Post
What TnAdct1 means is that Negi should settle with having Asuna as his Permanent Partner and Nodoka as his wife.

Why just one wife? Besides Nodoka already said she would share with Yue If it is Nodoka then it is a Harem ending.
Old 2011-08-23, 12:22   Link #7175
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Why just one wife? Besides Nodoka already said she would share with Yue If it is Nodoka then it is a Harem ending.
Of course, there's still the problem of Yue having amnesia, with her not remembering Negi being her teacher (and her having romantic feelings for him). Depending on whether or not Yue will recover these memories will deterine she'll return to action in the battle for Negi's heart.

Speaking of Yue,
Spoiler for chapter 335:
Old 2011-08-23, 12:23   Link #7176
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Of course, there's still the problem of Yue having amnesia, with her not remembering Negi being her teacher (and her having romantic feelings for him). Depending on whether or not Yue will recover these memories will deterine she'll return to action in the battle for Negi's heart.

Speaking of Yue,
Spoiler for chapter 335:
Maki gave her a quick reminder of that about 10 chpt back.
Old 2011-08-23, 13:24   Link #7177
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Quote:
Maki gave her a quick reminder of that about 10 chpt back.
Two things to consider:

1. Of course, Makie may be messing with a amnesia stricken Yue there;

2. Nodoka mentioned that even before that, and given her reaction at that point, and note her reaction after Nodoka mentions that they both have feelings for Negi.
Old 2011-08-23, 13:39   Link #7178
Pong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurush View Post

Hmmm interesting concept. It's pretty much a given that Asuna will become Negi's permanent partner (heck she's the only one he seems to consider his partner in the first place, as opposed to just a girl he happens to have pactio with) but who he will end up with romantically is more open ended question. Though I would still places my bets on Asuna in this regard as well.

Quote:
You know, when you say "battle" I can't help to imagine girls just duking it out to decide the winner.

Which would be kind of awesome

Quote:
Speaking of Yue,
Spoiler for chapter 335:
Magic?
Pong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 13:56   Link #7179
Aebliss
Story Master

Send a message via AIM to Aebliss
I kind of hope Negi and Asuna don't form any kind of romantic relationship. Their blood relationship may not be close, but their dynamic is mostly that of older sister and younger brother.
Aebliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-23, 16:07   Link #7180
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aebliss View Post
I kind of hope Negi and Asuna don't form any kind of romantic relationship. Their blood relationship may not be close, but their dynamic is mostly that of older sister and younger brother.
I knew we were thinking alike there. I really don't want that to happen for a few reasons,

1: It'd make the story fall into a boring pattern that Akamatsu had done in his two previous works.

2: I always found family inbreeding a social taboo. Whilst common within royal families (Look it up) , it is still taboo and really shouldn't be practiced. And who knows how the family tree of House Enteofushia would look like...

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy