3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.24%
1 out of 10 : Painful 9 2.20%
Voters: 410. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-21, 09:36   Link #701
Diedrupo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
You are dumping the questions here. How would Marianne be immortal? And if she was immortal, how could VV kill her?
I don't even believe VV killed her. People only speculated he did because he didn't seem to like her in a previous ep. There is no evidence for anything regarding Marianne's death right now so everything said about it is pure speculation. My point is that ep 15 brought up more intriguing possibilities and I was merely giving an example of one.

Quote:
In the game, conversations and flashbacks concerning Marianne were revealed, contrasting with the anime. In one of them, she says "I don't want immortality'. This implies that she already had it and was simply lamenting on her choice, or that she rejected an offer. Either way, this ties in.
Very cool!
Diedrupo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 09:45   Link #702
Bozmo

Maybe Anya took Marianne's Immortality? =X Which would explain her young body as Knight of Round..
Bozmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 09:47   Link #703
orangejuicetang

I had a speculation for the Marianne immortality thing earlier in this thread that I will repost.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Actually, after watching this episode, I have a speculation about Marianne, or however you spell Lelouch's mother's name.
Spoiler for Speculation:
What are your thoughts on this?

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 09:57   Link #704
Bozmo

This leads me back to Mao. Didn't Mao want to kill C.C? So he could fulfill her wish.
Old 2008-07-21, 09:58   Link #705
orangejuicetang

No, Mao was crazy stalker in love with C.C. I don't think Mao would have done anything that would kill C.C. permantly.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 10:30   Link #706
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Damn, just 2 eps ago this show had enuff material to EASILY get a 3rd season, but in just 2 eps we’ve pretty much concluded V.V. and Charles storyline and got C.C.’s entire plotline fleshed out…Not to mention Lulu vs. his father…Talk about giving us too much of want we want^^…Now I’m totally spazzed because all the interesting plotlines I’ve personally have been waiting for have been basically revealed if not damn near concluded…Brain is so jumbled after watching this $hit I’m telling you…The world of C is like the promo for Playstation 26 or something…Suzaku has now officially been Asuka’d since he is now just a barking dawg with no ability to drive the plot it seems; that’s the one thing that disappoints me so I slashed a point…However the rest of this stuff is just eating my brain as I’m gonna have to watch this ep a few more times, but until then I give it 9 outta 10…Can’t remember the last time 2 episodes just flipped a whole series on it’s head like this though…

MORE TO COME
Old 2008-07-21, 10:48   Link #707
Dark Faith
Often Disappointed

For a moment I thought I was seeing Nino from Fire Emblem... seems that was just young C.C afterall.
And with all the flashbacks we still didn't get a name. Bummer.

So.. Loved the episode, but at the same time the story's getting a bit complicated to follow without watching the episode 2 or three times, and all the scene swapping doesn't help.

Nina deciding to build BIG bombs just because her favorite sexual object got shot. Nice. One of those characters I wouldn't mind seeing dead. Alas, one can't have it all.... yet

Charles gets bonus points for feigning his death, but getting the geass sigil in his hand... ugh. That opens up a lot of interesting possibilities. I can see a few comics popping up about that subject *snicker*

But yeah, fun episode, lots of interesting stuff got revealed, and V.V's kicking the bucket. That'll teach him not to trust siblings.

Clueless about what happened to Charles, though, and just what are the implications of C.C's memory loss.

One week and I'll find out, huh?
Dark Faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 11:51   Link #708
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Faith View Post

Clueless about what happened to Charles, though, and just what are the implications of C.C's memory loss.

One week and I'll find out, huh?
Charles has become like V.V. and C.C., which reminds me I haven't seen anyone come up with some initials for Charles. Maybe S.S.? It also means he can give out the geass now also.

As for the implications with C.C., it means Lelouch has become a babysitter for now. But just like Kallen's capture it will grow old very quickly.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 12:36   Link #709
Kanzaki Urumi

what an odd way to kill someone. I thought they were about to dance.
Kanzaki Urumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 13:14   Link #710
doozer667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozmo View Post
This leads me back to Mao. Didn't Mao want to kill C.C? So he could fulfill her wish.
Mao knew she couldn't die. His wonderful plan to chop her to pieces and carry her in a bag was what he viewed as a convenient means of forceful and easy transportation. Gotta love the crazy bastard.
doozer667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 13:25   Link #711
Bozmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by doozer667 View Post
Mao knew she couldn't die. His wonderful plan to chop her to pieces and carry her in a bag was what he viewed as a convenient means of forceful and easy transportation. Gotta love the crazy bastard.
I wonder what happens when they are chopped up, do their body parts somehow pull back together, or do they need help to piece them back to heal. What happens to their blood? Are they able to produce infinite amounts of blood. =X
Old 2008-07-21, 13:28   Link #712
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

If lulu became immortal, then would his code name LL? And what should we call his farther from now, charles needs a code name just like cc and vv.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 13:52   Link #713
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

I saw somewhere that the codename is inherited... So Charles would be the new VV. As for CC, we don't know if Lulu did get her power or if it is trapped somewhere.

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Kovensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 14:11   Link #714
EternalMelody
Panzergeist

Kallen cried but it didn't look like she resisted that much. After all, her right arm was just on the arm rest even at the last second. She could have tried grabbing the refrain with that arm. But Suzaku finally didn't do it anyways.
EternalMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 14:16   Link #715
samuraixz

dude C.C. lost her memories jesus Lelouch really is completely alone...
samuraixz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 14:21   Link #716
Slayerx

Y'know i really am glad that Suzaku did not follow the dark path and refused to go through with his plan to use refrain to force Kallen to talk. And i was also wondering about the personal conflcit he might go through with Nunnally being a potential hostage against Lelouche; afterall, she is an innocent when comes to Zero's actions, and she is currently doing what Euphemia wanted... should he allow Nunnally to be used as a hostage it would have been Euphemia all over again, only this time he is the one with the guilty party... it's kind of ironic really, one Lelouche's orginal desires was for Suzaku to be the one to protect Nunnally so that he can go on with his plans; and as it turns out, that's what it looks like exactly what Suzaku is doing in a sense... he is becoming Nunnally's knight... and i also could not help but love nunnally's lie detection and her firmness with dealing with her subordinates

And that crazy little nina... She's gone and made the world's first weapon of mass destruction... So how long until we see it actually used in the field and how many deaths will she become responsible for? Euphemia would be so proud of her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
In the game, conversations and flashbacks concerning Marianne were revealed, contrasting with the anime. In one of them, she says "I don't want immortality'. This implies that she already had it and was simply lamenting on her choice, or that she rejected an offer. Either way, this ties in.
Well, depending on the context, it could also mean that she was once offered immortality but was refusing to take... and from the flashback in the previous episode, it could be that while charles made a contract with VV, CC could have been trying to make a contract with Marianne

grant it though, i do like one of the previous poster's theory that Anya was granted immortality and that's why she and CC had that reaction along with why she has a picture of young lelouche in her camera... if she had love for Marianne but does not realize Lelouche is her son, she could end up like Jeremiah
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 14:30   Link #717
EternalMelody
Panzergeist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
how could kallen escape from suzaku
yes she is strong but she is inferior to a well trained male like suzaku
and i don't think knight of ten will assassinate her cause in the preview she had this badass smile on her face
i'm guessing they'll make some kind of a deal

lelouch said he'll definetely save her but it's more like she'll deal alone with the situation cause in those episodes she's captured he didn't think AT ALL about saving her
kinda disappointed how she was always on his side and stepping in to protect him with her life and this is all she gets in return
Kallen pwned a bunch of well trained male guards in ep1 and in R1 when she and Lulu stole the Gawain. Suzaku isn't a well trained male. He is HAX.
EternalMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 14:32   Link #718
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Suzaku > Chuck Norris. LOL.

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Kovensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 14:48   Link #719
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Hmm well maybe now we'll find out what C.C. real name is.
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 15:27   Link #720
ani_d

I used to like Kallen over C.C. by a small margin, but this episode completely made me into a total C.C. fan. Whenever I hear Charles talk, I feel like I'm listening to the narrator of Hayate no Gotoku. I can't take that emperor seriously.

Things are getting good.