AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2008-12-05, 02:26   Link #701
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by frustra View Post
the reason Hina didn't rank first was because she already did so last year. those Korean fangirls had that anti-champion mentality that prevented her from topping again, methinks. nonetheless, as I said before, I'm extremely satisfied witht the results despite the odds being stocked against her. also, if you guys have been lurking in the General Anime forums, you'll also know that Hina also ranked third in Japan's moe contest.

On-topic, any approximation on when the results of the manga's 2nd popularity poll?
You mean fanboys. I don't think Hina is popular among girls in Korea.
primuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-05, 04:22   Link #702
frustra
Team M.Y.T.Hi.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by primuler View Post
I don't think Hina is popular among girls in Korea.
exactly. the fangirls constituted a huge portion of the voting bloc and basically Hina lost out on that demographic on every match, especially on the decisive Kyou vs. Hina match. The Hina fanboys could not carry her towards the W.
Old 2008-12-05, 23:56   Link #703
Used Can

Any info on ch 204? The site where I usually get my spoilers doesn't have anything.
Old 2008-12-06, 19:55   Link #704
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Any info on ch 204? The site where I usually get my spoilers doesn't have anything.
I don't know about chapter 204, but chapter 203 finally came out for me...

Spoiler:

I'm actually very interested in this new story, it's been a long while since we had a story involving Wataru, and maybe this time we'll get some romantic development for him... Be it with Saki, Isumi or even Sakuya.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-07, 21:04   Link #705
ellifeedn
Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't know about chapter 204, but chapter 203 finally came out for me...

Spoiler:

I'm actually very interested in this new story, it's been a long while since we had a story involving Wataru, and maybe this time we'll get some romantic development for him... Be it with Saki, Isumi or even Sakuya.
Spoiler:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 02:10   Link #706
9taileddemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler:
If it does end up being the nun I will start cracking up. Wataru and his harem all going to Las Vegas while Hayate and his harem go to Greece.

This arc is going to be absolutely fabulous, I can already tell.
9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-08, 08:40   Link #707
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2008-12-08, 18:51   Link #708
9taileddemon

Any bets on whether the nun is going to show up anyway or do you think she has kind of been abandoned by the author?

She did get her 15 minutes of fame by getting a kiss and maybe no more uses could be found or wanted to be found.
Old 2008-12-09, 12:26   Link #709
Used Can

I think she has more chances of showing up than Klaus.
Old 2008-12-09, 18:28   Link #710
9taileddemon

Well in his own way Klaus is the most misfortunate member of the cast. Well Gilbert might slightly beat him but Gilbert doesn't even matter anymore so I give it to Klaus.

Still Klaus gets to have impact on the plot since he still has the power to try to fire Hayate. He also shows up whenever the Sanzennins do anything major.

The nun really only gets used with Yukiji and Himuro when they are talking about money and mahjong.

In the end both get almost no time in the spotlight.
Old 2008-12-10, 11:06   Link #711
tora

Hereafter, it will be an age of Atene Tennosu.
tora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-11, 20:11   Link #712
Used Can

Haha... Klaus made a... cameo in chapter 204. But due to the circumstances, I'm sure we won't see him in quite a while (i.e. until the Greece arc is over).
Old 2008-12-15, 08:24   Link #713
Dark Mage

I just started reading this manga and before I get in too deep I wanted to ask is there any romance at all in this manga? Does Hayate's Feeling for Maria ever understood by Maria? Or does something develop between Nagi and Hayate? Does Hayate still not understand Nagi's feelings for him? I would really like it if MariaxHayate works out/ In the very first chapter did Maria ask Hayate if he had a lover or was it just Hayate's imagination? Since you guys are really reading advanced chapters can someone telll me if Hayate is still after Maria or not? Whats this talk about Hayate's brother?

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2008-12-15 at 08:45.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 03:37   Link #714
primuler
Love For 3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I just started reading this manga and before I get in too deep I wanted to ask is there any romance at all in this manga? Does Hayate's Feeling for Maria ever understood by Maria? Or does something develop between Nagi and Hayate? Does Hayate still not understand Nagi's feelings for him? I would really like it if MariaxHayate works out/ In the very first chapter did Maria ask Hayate if he had a lover or was it just Hayate's imagination? Since you guys are really reading advanced chapters can someone telll me if Hayate is still after Maria or not? Whats this talk about Hayate's brother?

I'll send you PM since it'll have to contain seriously lot of spoilers.
Old 2008-12-18, 07:34   Link #715
Sinta

Quote:
I'll send you PM since it'll have to contain seriously lot of spoilers.
Could you copy me on that email?
Old 2008-12-18, 13:44   Link #716
primuler
Love For 3D

I finished translating chapter 189, the first chapter of MariaxHayate date. Why only that chapter? Because I'm HayatexMaria fan! But I dunno what to do with it.

And should I translate the other two chapters of the date?
Old 2008-12-18, 14:58   Link #717
Dark Mage

I am also a MariaxHayate fan. Long live MariaxHayate
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 02:15   Link #718
9taileddemon

Quote:
I finished translating chapter 189, the first chapter of MariaxHayate date. Why only that chapter? Because I'm HayatexMaria fan! But I dunno what to do with it.

And should I translate the other two chapters of the date?
You should translate 198 and 199 when Hayate and Maria have all of that alone time. I think the two are so cute during that.

Oh I also have a question that I have had for a while. What is the story about the girl in this page.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/n...yate204_15.jpg

I have seen her a couple times in the chapters but my lack of any Japanese knowledge has made it so I have no idea what is special about her or anything really.
Old 2008-12-24, 06:25   Link #719
delacroix01
Whatever

Quote:
You should translate 198 and 199 when Hayate and Maria have all of that alone time. I think the two are so cute during that.
If you want, I can PM you the scripts later, since I'm currently translating those chapters. For the picture you asked, I haven't touched that chapter yet, so I'm just giving you a quick translation, and it may contain errors.

Spoiler for Fumi & Ayumu's conversation:
delacroix01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-24, 08:35   Link #720
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9taileddemon View Post
I have seen her a couple times in the chapters but my lack of any Japanese knowledge has made it so I have no idea what is special about her or anything really.
From what I've gathered over the few chapters that she has appeared; Fumi is INCREDIBLY straightforward, it's almost like she had her sense of tact completely removed and her brain doesn't have any filters

But despite having that idiot look, she might be alot smarter than she's letting on, as evident in the contest for the free holiday trip. In addition, she has something wrong going on inside her head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chap 204

Spoiler:

Tags
comedy, shounen