LG-MAX 2.o

wait, the Hinami dyed her hair?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-10, 11:27   Link #702
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
We'll see. I'd like to believe that Hinami is still all fine and true to herself (though I can see the lolicons in 2ch cries like no end with Hinami's age-up and implied shipping with Ayato lmao), but the fact that she is accompanying Ayato is... More than worrisome lol

Wouldn't want losing her precious onii-chan and Touka onee-chan (I think Touka is in hiding with Yomo now, and if she is with Ayato, they might be searching for Touka? Ayato is a siscon anyway...) finally broke her after what she had gone through...
I am more eager actually to see if she can somehow get Touka and her bro to patch up...

XDD
Old 2014-10-10, 11:28   Link #703
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
We'll see. I'd like to believe that Hinami is still all fine and true to herself (though I can see the lolicons in 2ch cries like no end with Hinami's age-up and implied shipping with Ayato lmao), but the fact that she is accompanying Ayato is... More than worrisome lol

Wouldn't want losing her precious onii-chan and Touka onee-chan (I think Touka is in hiding with Yomo now, and if she is with Ayato, they might search for Touka? Ayato is a siscon anyway...) finally broke her after what she had gone through...
Possibly, though I wouldn't say Ayato is some rabid siscon.

Anyhow, in my mind, she is probably just using him to find everyone. We never got any information that Touka+Yomo contacted the rest of Kaneki's gang when they went into hiding, did they? They probably both went into hiding at the same time, thus nobody know where anybody is anymore.

So Hinami had to go somewhere and do something... So she went to the most powerful network she knew that had someone who was invested in finding Touka. On her own terms, mind you.

...She's a strong, independent, aggressive Hinami. I like it... And there's always room for some more darkness and aggression, yet at the same time she's in complete control of her actions and isn't emotionally weakened. Once she finds Touka, I'd bet she'd switch sides in a heartbeat (unless there is some added interest to stay in Agori Tree as a mole).

I think thats a better path with a lot more option to it. Plus it'd make her so badass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Nevermind she's gone. Completely morally bankrupt. 0-o
Old 2014-10-10, 11:31   Link #704
laon
Hantai

So it's 100% that Hinami join Aogiri or is it the other way around (Ayato leaving Aogiri)?
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-10, 11:39   Link #705
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
Unsure, unfortunately. :x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I am more eager actually to see if she can somehow get Touka and her bro to patch up...

XDD
Good point CE. The Kirishima siblings' development was stunted before, so I think it's a good time for them to patch things up somehow in this series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Possibly, though I wouldn't say Ayato is some rabid siscon.

Anyhow, in my mind, she is probably just using him to find everyone. We never got any information that Touka+Yomo contacted the rest of Kaneki's gang when they went into hiding, did they? They probably both went into hiding at the same time, thus nobody know where anybody is anymore.

So Hinami had to go somewhere and do something... So she went to the most powerful network she knew that had someone who was invested in finding Touka. On her own terms, mind you.

...She's a strong, independent, aggressive Hinami. I like it... And there's always room for some more darkness and aggression, yet at the same time she's in complete control of her actions and isn't emotionally weakened. Once she finds Touka, I'd bet she'd switch sides in a heartbeat (unless there is some added interest to stay in Agori Tree as a mole).

I think thats a better path with a lot more option to it. Plus it'd make her so badass.
Never said rabid, just a siscon! Come on, his actions pretty much illustrate that he does care about his sis.

And I am not going to bet on making assumptions on Hinami, although I do agree that she is doing this for her personal motivation. I guess we might learn about what happened in the time skip one way or another, but when, I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
So it's 100% that Hinami join Aogiri or is it the other way around (Ayato leaving Aogiri)?
Not hinted per se, unfortunately. That's a good possibility. Time will tell, but at the very least, the fact that Hinami is with Ayato at the moment is confirmed.

=====================
Hmmm... I just remembered...
Spoiler for Adding notes:

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-10, 11:57   Link #706
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Ghouls CAN eat actually...doesn't mean he doesn't go puke everything out after wards.
Old 2014-10-10, 12:04   Link #707
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Ghouls CAN eat actually...doesn't mean he doesn't go puke everything out after wards.
Of course~ It's just... I guess it's a point of interest that we won't know what is the meaning until further information is given. But might as well prepare for Ishida's signature "ha-ha, I already put the foreshadow since the starting chapter, my dear readers. It's always been there!".

Old 2014-10-10, 12:14   Link #708
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Finally seen some of the pictures. Sasaki sure is lucky to have such a pretty supervisor.
Old 2014-10-10, 12:30   Link #709
LG-MAX 2.o

I thought the members of the topic would be happy to know that the summaries were being translated, but it seems I was mistaken.
Old 2014-10-10, 12:37   Link #710
Iron Maw
Banned

In hindsight the most of CCG stuff really isn't that shocking as most of it was hinted back in the original series.

Hinami being in Aogiri and not Touka is definitely the biggest surprise here though, especially given that she knows how Kaneki feels about them. Which makes me think there much more than meets the eye with her there.

Above all though, in just happy to see this manga back... ;_;
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-10, 12:55   Link #711
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Hinami being with Ayato and possibly Aogiri makes me wonder what happened to Banjou considering the last we saw of him was that he was with Hinami, and they had Takatsuki's card. If they did go to Takatsuki that might explain why Hinami is with Ayato and Aogiri, if that's the case.
Cloudedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-10, 13:41   Link #712
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Oh, oh, by the way, for those who wants to read the raw texts translation, just visit this Tumblr page.

I think she is getting to the part where Sasaki get criticized.

Old 2014-10-10, 13:46   Link #713
LG-MAX 2.o

I want an picture from Dark Hinami. MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 2014-10-11, 05:29   Link #714
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

*currently streams the live event*

Brief PV of s2 streamed. And everyone went nuts at White Kaneki as expected *nods*

And oh LOOOOOOL are you serious? They served sandwich that pretty much is bad on another level I can't remember what did they do with the cheese, but it's... Worrisome. Is it okay to serve that?!

PRIZE ILLUSTRATION OMG 裏山 ;;;;;;

Old 2014-10-11, 05:36   Link #715
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Quote:
*currently streams the live event*

Brief PV of s2 streamed. And everyone went nuts at White Kaneki as expected *nods*

And oh LOOOOOOL are you serious? They served sandwich that pretty much is bad on another level I can't remember what did they do with the cheese, but it's... Worrisome. Is it okay to serve that?!
White Kaneki was the star of the show after all. Will try to search for this PV when I wake up, too sleepy to even type this...
Old 2014-10-11, 05:52   Link #716
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

@Ougon
Actually there are 2 PVs, one for the anime (super short, not even 15 secs), and another for v14&TG:re (this one is made by the guy who won the MAD contest--awesome one btw). Second one was shown just now.

Second PV shows some of TG:re scenes, but there is a scene of Akira on a grave meeting with Sasaki when he was still a Third-Class investigator. I think this will be included in v14 since the raw text for :re doesn't seem to indicate that the scene dialogue exist.

Hinami looks so different now. She looks so sullen... ;_;

No further news on S2, unfortunately.

EDIT: THAT REMINDED ME. My net failed at the Ishida's message part, but there is... A rather interesting illustration on it. I think I need someone to up it to recheck, but the guy on the left looks like Kaneki wearing CCG's special class coat (Arima's coat), and behind him seems to be Touka? Either that or they're Hinami-Ayato. I know the right one shows Sasaki and Akira though O_o;;

EDITO 2:
AH IT WAS THIS:

Now that I have seen it clearly, I think my comment should be amended to "IDEK WHO THEY ARE".

EDIT 3: Damnit, are you telling me that the anime s2 will not be a full adaptation of the manga, and instead has Sui's original story?!

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2014-10-11 at 06:24.
Old 2014-10-11, 06:43   Link #717
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

They're going to release a calendar. Posting the most relevant picture

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

That Touka

Quote:
EDIT: THAT REMINDED ME. My net failed at the Ishida's message part, but there is... A rather interesting illustration on it. I think I need someone to up it to recheck, but the guy on the left looks like Kaneki wearing CCG's special class coat (Arima's coat), and behind him seems to be Touka? Either that or they're Hinami-Ayato. I know the right one shows Sasaki and Akira though O_o;;

EDITO 2:
AH IT WAS THIS:

Now that I have seen it clearly, I think my comment should be amended to "IDEK WHO THEY ARE".
WHAT

The girl is definitely Touka but who the hell is that guy?

Quote:
EDIT 3: Damnit, are you telling me that the anime s2 will not be a full adaptation of the manga, and instead has Sui's original story?!
WHAT

I'm so confused
Old 2014-10-11, 06:51   Link #718
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
They're going to release a calendar. Posting the most relevant picture

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
This will only be available from buying YJ vol 46, Kanon~ As for me, I'll make sure I own it even only for the December illustration
Quote:
WHAT

I'm so confused
So many whats, Kanon!

I actually posted the anime news in the anime thread, but from the live streaming the important parts that hinted that there is an original portion is:
- The short PV hinted on a Kokuria-like place when Kaneki was shown.
- The director saying that Sui has a hand in drafting the story for original portion in the anime (connection was shitty at this portion).
- The comment from Sui himself saying that the new season will be "different":

No way they can fit this to 1 cour if they're doing v8-v14 SHIT. APPARENTLY FULL ON ORIGINAL.

And I can safely say that the guy on the left is Kaneki (though wrong on the part that I thought it was CCG coat--different design when I recheck it). LOOK AT THAT RIGHT HAND. CRACKING THE POINTING FINGER. THAT HABIT OF CRACKING FINGER. WHO. ELSE. IS. IT?

I HAVE NO IDEA ANYMORE. I'LL JUST GO WITH THE EASIEST WAY OUT: THE LEFT PIC IS FOR THE ANIME. THAT'S IT. I DON'T WANT TO BE CONFUSED AGAIN.

EDIT:

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2014-10-11 at 07:37. Reason: PV for :re added + correction on line of thinking
Old 2014-10-11, 07:36   Link #719
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Seriously, I haven't got a clue as to what is happening anymore. It's just too much to take in one go.
Old 2014-10-11, 07:41   Link #720
Raxnom
気疲れ

Yeah, you know something is freaking popular if manga sequel even has a PV .

Tags
action, comedy, drama, gore, modern fantasy, sci-fi, seinen, tragedy