AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-05-01, 14:57   Link #701
IceHism

I don't really get all the hate on the infodumps here or in fate. I guess they could animate something on the screen like a flashback or some characters doing stuff while they are talking instead of just having them sit down and move their mouths but if they are on not such a great budget, I can see why that could become costly If they did it for 22 episodes. But meh. Let's not blow the budget on small things. Spend less time drawing exposition scenes, spend more time doing action.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-01, 15:21   Link #702
Hmm....

I think it is less about impatient but more about wrong expectation.

@Harry Dresden
Precisely because Re:Creators is an original anime who is to say they aren't trying to create deep complex world here ? Will it be as complex( and confusing) as Fate franchise ? Probably not. They only have 22 episode to work with after all. Should they stop trying ? Hell, no.

I can agree with you on the point that the exposition here can be done better. Does that involve adding more fight scene ? Not really. Should they just stop giving us expositions altogether ? No way.

I'm not sure what you are expecting out of action scene. However, if you are not interested in any context the show is giving us prior to the fight. Eventhough you can endure all these expositions, I doubt any battle later on will pay off for you.

@IceHism
I disagree though. Increase animation is not the only way to make exposition not boring. They can simply let other character's mouth move instead aka write a proper conversation rather than a single long monologue.
Hmm.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-01, 16:15   Link #703
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan
At this point I'm liable to press the Ignore button on HD.
Also drifting in that direction.
Old 2017-05-01, 23:42   Link #704
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
OTOH, the mecha pilot being rather nonchalant is a nice change.
Mikazuki Augus says hi :
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-05-02, 00:32   Link #705
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
~Best Girl~
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 05:18   Link #706
Xeiros

I really hope we get to see Military Uniform Princess's thought process for why exactly she made the choices she did. How did she learn of what would lead her to do what she's doing? Keep in mind there was a period wherein she first discovered our world and would have had to do extensive “research” in order to decide exactly which characters she would manifest in order to make her plan a success. If she need a group most likely to fight with the most reality and physics bending powers possible she could have done a much better job so that can't be it. Most begin and end at has a sword of some kind and can fly. Is there perhaps a hard limit to her manifestation abilities?

Take Mateoria for example. Out of the numerous games why did that one specifically grab her attention? Of all the characters in it, why her a seemingly insignificant near endgame NPC compared to one of the main characters? Why anyone is what I'm getting at. She couldn't have chosen at random. All of them were deliberate choices surely. Was it based on worldwide popularity at the time? Remember as far as we know all the creations she's chosen are Japanese. The world is far bigger than just this one island nation. Perhaps that all it takes to bend the rules for the whole world.

Last edited by Xeiros; 2017-05-02 at 06:05.
Xeiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-02, 05:41   Link #707
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

I hope destroying the world is not what her end goal is amount to coz that would create a large plot hole (unless it’s properly explained and have solid excuses) because if that’s the case, why didn’t she just summon numerous alien-overlords and countless demon kings (from various anime, manga & games) and trigger the apocalypse to the real world in an instant?

Btw, we know that Selesia, Meteora & Yuya were first approached by her and offered to join her, but they refused. What about our mech-pilot? Did he meet MUP, refuse her offer and run to the scriptwriter’s home? How did he know the scriptwriter's house in the first place? Did MUP told him before he ditched her?
Old 2017-05-02, 06:22   Link #708
Tenzen12

Personally I doubt MUP is behind summoning or at least that she has full control over it.
Old 2017-05-02, 07:13   Link #709
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Personally I doubt MUP is behind summoning or at least that she has full control over it.
That's also possible. Waiting for the show to answer it.
Old 2017-05-02, 13:06   Link #710
HtwoN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I hope destroying the world is not what her end goal is amount to coz that would create a large plot hole (unless it’s properly explained and have solid excuses) because if that’s the case, why didn’t she just summon numerous alien-overlords and countless demon kings (from various anime, manga & games) and trigger the apocalypse to the real world in an instant?

Btw, we know that Selesia, Meteora & Yuya were first approached by her and offered to join her, but they refused. What about our mech-pilot? Did he meet MUP, refuse her offer and run to the scriptwriter’s home? How did he know the scriptwriter's house in the first place? Did MUP told him before he ditched her?
I don't think MUP had met the mecha pilot yet. I predict a confrontation next episode.
HtwoN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 08:20   Link #711
zztop

Preview for Ep 5 of Re Creators:

"This Water is Coldest at the Bottom - So, why don't we have ourselves a guys' night out?"

Last edited by zztop; 2017-05-03 at 08:40.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 09:32   Link #712
Hmm....

Umm....I was expecting our mech representative to be a real robot. I hope that is just an effect of being summoned to the real world for the first time. If we indeed have a super robot on our hand. Even though Selestia get her mech back, she wouldn't stand a chance. Hers doesn't look so over the top to me.
Hmm.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-03, 10:07   Link #713
Alf

Those eyes got pupils, and that type of mech is called Gigas Machina....reference to Deus Machina Demonbane? Yeah, that's likely to be a super robot and perhaps with some special power
Alf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 07:32   Link #714
ReddyRedWolf

Just speculation on my part. Rui will have complicated feelings about Mamika as she reminds him of someone.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 21:06   Link #715
Kitsu Breaker

I really like Selesia vs Mimika battle
Make me think how Precure character will react after see they attack really hurt
and there is not magic that can't fixed anything.

Also I star feeling guilty for the anime I watch knowing that the maybe there is a world when they really suffer.

Is something that the game Understale teach me long time ago and now I remember again.

This two girls have the best sax life
FIGHT FOR THE YURI
Kitsu Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-05, 22:45   Link #716
RobotCat
In a Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post

Just speculation on my part. Rui will have complicated feelings about Mamika as she reminds him of someone.
What if they're voiced by the same VA
Old 2017-05-06, 10:18   Link #717
xizro345
King's Justice

Spoiler for Episode 5 spoilers:

Tomorrow there's going to be a pre-screen of episode 6, so expect more details.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-06, 11:06   Link #718
Greenish Growth

The episode came out early today. \o/

Yeah, the ending when he realized where he recognized her was a little freaky.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-06, 11:11   Link #719
bakato

The government in this world isn't as slow as we thought and besides a short scuffle they all sit down and talk it out. So the girl's name is Setsuna Shimazaki and she's not Souta's sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenish Growth View Post
The episode came out early today. \o/

Yeah, the ending when he realized where he recognized her was a little freaky.
The music was appropriately freaky.
Old 2017-05-06, 11:13   Link #720
Greenish Growth

I wish the Japanese text on the computer screens in this series would get translated. It's not essential, but it would be convenient.
Greenish Growth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, mahou shoujo, mecha, sci-fi, summoning