Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-03, 17:59   Link #701
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
Read chapter 63. X2078

Arclight uses something dopplegangeresque. How else can he mutate like that. Even before he absorbed the second.

And rember kafka he was wondering about Blade and Eve as he was dying as their powers reminded him of------ (he dies then but it must have been arclight)

And Uten knew about the weakness of doppleganger, something that Eve found suprising
X2078?

So that's why Arclight can regenerate his limbs easily even if his whole face is destroyed. That makes sense. Though Blade has accelerated healing, he can't regenerate limbs and serious wounds like him.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-03 at 18:51.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 19:47   Link #702
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Only Mio and Disk know.
thanks, im guessing his next impersonation was also a secret from the others given blade's reaction to his appearance. ie ch72
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 20:29   Link #703
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
My only asumption is that Blade does possess the doppelganger since he uses graviton as well. And he knows Eve longer. Its only that Eve the original user of doppelganger and the 2 known Zeros can/could have it.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 23:44   Link #704
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
About the final hint:

Spoiler for Imposter?:
As for I can tell "No".

The "Boku" thing is just only a gag nothing more than that, It's a pronoun that (some) so much romantic couples use to call themselves.
The man will called himself by using "Boku" and called the girl by "Kimi", and that page is a gag which shows that Blade is falling in love with Yamada-chan enough for him to use that kind of polite pronoun.

In that frame he said to Cruz that "I(Boku) will fight for you(Kimi)". And if you look at what Disc and Cruz said in the same frame, they said(with a comedic style face) "He just said the thing like "Boku".
Plant42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 03:23   Link #705
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
As for I can tell "No".

The "Boku" thing is just only a gag nothing more than that, It's a pronoun that (some) so much romantic couples use to call themselves.
The man will called himself by using "Boku" and called the girl by "Kimi", and that page is a gag which shows that Blade is falling in love with Yamada-chan enough for him to use that kind of polite pronoun.

In that frame he said to Cruz that "I(Boku) will fight for you(Kimi)". And if you look at what Disc and Cruz said in the same frame, they said(with a comedic style face) "He just said the thing like "Boku".
Then I don't know what to think anymore. If that's true then it should be him, but the thing at the end, where Cruz notes something is off after he smashes those lolis badly makes me remain in doubt. His sudden return is too suspicious.

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-04 at 03:38.
Old 2009-11-04, 07:40   Link #706
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

How many more weeks before we get a new chapter?
Old 2009-11-04, 09:20   Link #707
pirateking

a side chapter called "horror house" is available here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=663503435

Note that its in chinese though...
pirateking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 09:21   Link #708
Homura7

Already read that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
How many more weeks before we get a new chapter?
One week and a few days, and this month's chapter better solve the mistery that surrounds that Blade or I'm gonna go insane for another month. To think the theories I write are mainly to make time pass...

Hey, Plant, could you translate the preview of the last chapter's page?

And about the supossed gag, it's interesting how Cruz comments about the "boku" but says nothing about the "kimi". Not surprising, he heard Blade say "kimi" to Mio before, but he never heard him using the "boku" as pronoun, that's why.
Old 2009-11-04, 09:36   Link #709
Ca12nag3

Like i said earlier you look to much at a few words ^^. Plant is right btw. Anyways it prolly is Blade and something that might be *off* might be something not revealed yet.
Also there is enough mystery with his sister helping him out there and were everyone else is. Also what is the pretty girl squad gonna do beyond this arc? Like are they going to suport Cruz/Yamada from now on or are they switching sides all the time from now on lol.

Basicaly you put to much effort in making 1 word an entire theory ^^
Old 2009-11-04, 10:05   Link #710
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Like i said earlier you look to much at a few words ^^. Plant is right btw. Anyways it prolly is Blade and something that might be *off* might be something not revealed yet.
Also there is enough mystery with his sister helping him out there and were everyone else is. Also what is the pretty girl squad gonna do beyond this arc? Like are they going to suport Cruz/Yamada from now on or are they switching sides all the time from now on lol.

Basicaly you put to much effort in making 1 word an entire theory ^^
You are right, I put too much effort... but it's not just a single word what makes me doubt that's really Blade, it's many things, you know?

But even if it's him, he lost all his powers before when he smashed his byakugou with Arclight's though later he copied Teruyama's V.S. L.B, and you can be sure the arc will come to an end the instant Cruz and co. escape through the ice wall.

The thing about Blade Cruz notes is off is obviously refered to how he smashed two young girls so badly.
Old 2009-11-04, 11:10   Link #711
shadowii

frankly I'm getting worried for Cruz. The giving the card to kanna seems like forshadowing and their was a theory by someone on this forum that when Blade came back Cruz would be captured by Simeon. Well Blades back, what happened to his cool glasses though?

you know who i want to see more of? Eve and Saten (as appearences not as a couple). When you think about it Eve's been getting a very raw deal, first she gets captured, then mind controlled and now she's in a hospital. and i really liked that fight between her and uten, would like to see more like that.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 11:29   Link #712
Homura7

Quote:
frankly I'm getting worried for Cruz. The giving the card to kanna seems like forshadowing and their was a theory by someone on this forum that when Blade came back Cruz would be captured by Simeon. Well Blades back, what happened to his cool glasses though?

you know who i want to see more of? Eve and Saten (as appearences not as a couple). When you think about it Eve's been getting a very raw deal, first she gets captured, then mind controlled and now she's in a hospital. and i really liked that fight between her and uten, would like to see more like that.
Beat me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure Cruz won't get captured, because if he's, then Arka's aid would have been for nothing. Whoever made that theory, it doesn't make any sense.

And don't worry about the ID card. Cruz gave it to Kanna in order to prevent Hatfield from finding he's a member of the academy, and for another thing I can't read.

Talking about Saten, that bastard and Arclight know something about Cruz that others don't know even a bit.

I mean, Arclight wasn't even surprised when he was told Cruz survived his PF Blast.

Instead of that you should remember another foreshadowing of the current arc: Blade's silhouette appearing beside Cruz. Now that's an important foreshadowing
Old 2009-11-04, 15:10   Link #713
Ca12nag3

nah cruz wont get captured, it would be to awkward to be seperated from Blade after this again. It would be to much rollercoasterride.

Cruz @ Simeontower seperated from rest, joins Mio, finds Eve, Disk joins, Eve Mio & Disk left behind, joins Setsuna & Kuchinashi, leaves them behind, joins Mio & Disk again. It would be to much to drop mio Blade and disk agian.
I asume but its a longshot that Mio becomes a regular. For the others i dunno.
Old 2009-11-04, 18:12   Link #714
Homura7

Hmm... just noticed they can't go back to the main entrance. No matter if they defeat Hatfield, their only way to continue on their journey is going trough the ice wall.

Kanna's town is located in an isolated patch of ground surrounded by a deep abbyss. That's why Cruz and Mio, in order to reach to the town, they had to had to climb on Disk's testament. Testaments have great power and can jump long distances. However, Kanna accidentally destroyed Disk's testament, so now they have no more resources to jump the abbyss again.

In other words, yes or yes, they are forced to escape trough the ice wall, there's no other way to escape.

If you think a bit, it makes sense. The inhabitants from the town couldn't escape because their town is surrouded by that deep abbyss, and their only escape is located in the place they're currently.
Old 2009-11-04, 21:58   Link #715
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Icewall...then I got 3 words for ya. VULCAN SHOCK IGNITION!!!! probably Teruyama's coolest name for a giant fireball move.
Old 2009-11-04, 22:10   Link #716
shadowii

uh kenjihara, there no need for that at this point. There's the big hole.
In relation to the icewall however, ive been looking at that shot with arclight and all the people behind him representing the powers he's obtained and trying to guess which person might be the frost needless.
Mabye the flying woman who because of manga drawing looks like she has white hair and a white dress (she kind of looks like a yuki-onna).
Or the one right behind Ruri (cant tell if its a man or a woman)
I hope the flying guy in the cloak that looks like the reaper appears in the manga.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-04 at 22:29.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 22:41   Link #717
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
uh kenjihara, there no need for that at this point. There's the big hole.
Big hole, then it means there is still a wall standing they break it all down.
Old 2009-11-05, 09:14   Link #718
Homura7

Wich makes you wonder how the hell Blade got to the town, if that's really him, of course. Unless you can stretch your arms... The abbyss is very wide too.
Old 2009-11-05, 09:26   Link #719
Ca12nag3

Well you can wonder all you want but he is the hero after all, he dont need explanation he simply wins. Its only a matter of how but still he can only win....
Perhaps Cruz's sister let him pass thrue who knows...
Old 2009-11-05, 09:33   Link #720
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Well you can wonder all you want but he is the hero after all, he dont need explanation he simply wins. Its only a matter of how but still he can only win....
Perhaps Cruz's sister let him pass thrue who knows...
He doesn't need explanation no. And how the hell Aruka let him pass when the sis said she wants her brother to manage to survive by himself? Talk sense, please He may be one of the heroes, but Cruz is the main hero and there's always an explanation for every single of his actions like, for example, how he survived the PF blast. So every single of Blade's actions need a explanation too.

And by the way, maybe some of you didn't notice, but during his fight against Arclight, Blade lost all the powers he copied. After that he copied again one of Teruyama's skills: VS . LB

And I have a question. When a needless dies, what happens with the fragment? Maybe it returns to it's original owner, in other words, the Sec...

Last edited by Homura7; 2009-11-05 at 11:17.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen