AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-11-22, 18:30   Link #7201
SirPunishment
Juicy Yuuji

Did Ellenīs personality do a whole 180 turn after she was rescued?
Wasn't she the one who was always talking how a relationship would never work out because of their statuses?
Old 2015-11-22, 18:32   Link #7202
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirPunishment View Post
Did Ellenīs personality do a whole 180 turn after she was rescued?
Wasn't she the one who was always talking how a relationship would never work out because of their statuses?

Well, I believes that Greast's capture change that, so to say.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-22, 18:43   Link #7203
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Technically speaking, considering their statuses, it would be bad if they got into a romantic relationship and ended up being found out. Even if they do get into a relationship, they'd have to keep it a secret (as they'll be doing now). Ellen was holding herself back, but once Tigre saved her after she was captured by Greast, she understandably couldn't hold back her feelings for him anymore. Right now, it seems that's the case. It's not like her personality suddenly changed.
Old 2015-11-22, 20:16   Link #7204
holybell84

Visited the Japanese wiki...
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2015-11-22, 22:14   Link #7205
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for posting that. Much appreciated.
Spoiler for reply to Vol 13 spoiler:
Old 2015-11-22, 22:19   Link #7206
Chingaruna517

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Visited the Japanese wiki...
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Spoiler for Response to the recent Spoiler:
Old 2015-11-22, 22:25   Link #7207
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply:
Old 2015-11-22, 22:38   Link #7208
Chingaruna517

Spoiler for reply:

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2015-11-23 at 18:32.
Old 2015-11-23, 00:30   Link #7209
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Spoiler for Expected outcome:
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 02:13   Link #7210
Dual Blades
Moonlight Editor

Location: In the North where people ride polar bears and live in Igloos
Damn I clicked the spoilers...huehuehue I was right iirc I said the story needed an injection of romance hijinks soon and voila. Who said romance can't make plot advance lol.
Old 2015-11-23, 03:25   Link #7211
havensgate
skull one

i wonder why no one comment about the "spend the night together"
havensgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 05:28   Link #7212
DragonOsman
Dragon King

We did, when we talked about them kissing and cuddling. Look at the spoiler tags posted.

@Ramero:
Spoiler for reply to expected outcome:
Old 2015-11-23, 05:41   Link #7213
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by havensgate View Post
i wonder why no one comment about the "spend the night together"
My thoughts exactly.

Also, ain't it funny how just one single pick has seemingly united all opinions in this board all hail snusnu

*Ehem*

It seems Olga's talk of Tigre being a better king didn't fall on deaf hears, or so it seems.
Old 2015-11-23, 06:27   Link #7214
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Look at the spoiler tags posted so far, you guys. We know they kissed and cuddled, but didn't go all the way. Why would they not spend the night together after that, whether they went all the way or not?

What do you mean about what Olga said about Tigre being a good choice for a king not falling on deaf ears? Did more spoilers get leaked?
Old 2015-11-23, 06:46   Link #7215
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
What do you mean about what Olga said about Tigre being a good choice for a king not falling on deaf ears? Did more spoilers get leaked?
No no, I simply meant that with vanadis such as Mila and Elen actions being such(i.e. blatant disloyalty to king, taken from the spoilers already known), it would appear that their reactions at that time was mostly due to the fact that someone openly said(being something they may/may not already agreedwith)
Old 2015-11-23, 11:35   Link #7216
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, although they don't know yet, even if they were to betray Viktor, their Viralts still wouldn't desert them as they already acknowledge Tigre as the true leader and King. It's kind of ironic that they're doing something that will make their Viralts like them even more, even though they're doing it while thinking otherwise.

But yeah, I can see what you mean. Their reactions at the time when Olga said it being one thing, they actually do agree with what Olga had said back then (perhaps barring Valentina, as she couldn't have known Tigre well enough yet - and of course, Figneria hadn't been chosen as a Vanadis yet at that point). They agreed in their minds, but it's just that they were astonished that Olga had said it so openly and blatantly. That's what I'm thinking.

So I really can't wait until the truth is revealed about Tigre. Everything. I wonder if Viktor would acknowledge it (maybe he'll keep it to himself, though)?
Old 2015-11-23, 11:58   Link #7217
Breimn

Wasnt the new king chosen already? Well if he has a daughter (blood or adopted) the problem could be easily solved.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 11:59   Link #7218
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

the King has no authority for selecting the Vanadis so if the Viralt chooses Tigre as their King then Viktor can't object but it makes me realize that even King of Zhcted got no rights to dismiss the Viralt. So far as we know Arifal already acknowledge Tigre as it lend power to him during the Siege of Tatra fortress as Tigre requested while we don't know about other viralt yet.

Tigre has not yet asked for other Viralt's power beside Arifal by his own.

@Breimn:

Yeah, Eugene was chosen already but judging by the situation right now i guess the Viralt may not acknowledge Eugene as a heir of Zhcted Throne.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 13:06   Link #7219
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I think you're right. And I think the other Viralt also acknowledge Tigre. They all react and lend him power when he uses the Black Bow's power - we just haven't seen Ezendeis' reaction to Tigre yet, but that could just be because Valentina hasn't really wanted to wholeheartedly help him when he used the Black Bow's power yet.

I get the feeling that the Black Dragon is the one who chooses the Vanadis through the Viralt, and if that's the case, then Tigre might also have that authority. Viktor doesn't seem to have that ability, but it could just be because he isn't a direct descendent of the founder King.

By the way, someone on here said before that it's possible that the true meaning of being a Vanadis may already have been lost, making it become diluted over the years. It's been 300 years already, so it's inevitable, not to mention that the true descendants of the founder King don't have the throne anymore (if it's the Vorn family, that is). If the true descendants are the Vorn family, the true meaning of being a Vanadis may be known if one were to go and read the records in Alsace's records (the Vorn family ancestors may have left information behind for Tigre and the Vanadis to look at).

I'm also wondering about the Lourie family. We were told that Mila's grandmother and mother were also Vanadis chosen by Lavias, but do we know if her great-grandmother and great-great-grandmother were also Vanadis or not? If it's already been 300 years, then shouldn't there have been more than just three generations already (including Mila's generation)?

@Breimn: I think Ramero's right Eugene as well. Viktor chose Eugene as his successor, but I doubt the Viralt acknowledge it. If they don't, then it means that Tigre still has more rights to succeed the throne (seven times' worth, since there are seven Viralt).
Old 2015-11-23, 16:30   Link #7220
saw2097

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
the King has no authority for selecting the Vanadis so if the Viralt chooses Tigre as their King then Viktor can't object but it makes me realize that even King of Zhcted got no rights to dismiss the Viralt. So far as we know Arifal already acknowledge Tigre as it lend power to him during the Siege of Tatra fortress as Tigre requested while we don't know about other viralt yet.

Tigre has not yet asked for other Viralt's power beside Arifal by his own.

@Breimn:

Yeah, Eugene was chosen already but judging by the situation right now i guess the Viralt may not acknowledge Eugene as a heir of Zhcted Throne.
Yes but there is no way to actually prove that the Viralts recognize Tigre as the rightful king in a way that the nobles and current king would recognize. There is simply no known precedent and considering the King's paranoia, he would believe that the Vanadis are trying to install a puppet.

I doubt Tigre will just all the sudden be given the throne or everyone will just say, "This guy is related to the founder so lets make him king."

More likely, I think Zhcted will collapse as a result of civil war and invasion and Tigre will be the king of the new nation from restoring it and merging it with Brune.

The King of the Magic Bullet wasn't given the throne or made a king by others, he built his country and became its king. I think Tigre will have to do the same thing but on a much larger scale.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)