Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2015-06-23, 07:58   Link #7301
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I can't see the image, but even if I could, it serves no real purpose in relations to Gundam anyway.

The top players of the power chart often consist of the usual suspects, such as Kami Tenchi, Demonbane, or Lord of Nightmares.

Real Robot shows such as the Gundam franchise usually end up in the bottom tiers, and it fares worse than others due to lack of FTL capabilities.

- Tak
does the 'over technology' Gundams like the Turn A & the Phoenix count? along with the 00 Qan[T] but the Mobile Fighters are out of the question
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-23, 23:21   Link #7302
Chibiloli

Old 2015-06-24, 01:58   Link #7303
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
does the 'over technology' Gundams like the Turn A & the Phoenix count? along with the 00 Qan[T] but the Mobile Fighters are out of the question
Overt technology, Phoenix and QT are short bursts of power that are extraordinary in their respective franchises, but these short burst of power are no compensation for range. Moreover, have you considered what if their opponents are capable of producing machines exhibiting even greater raw power under normal operational circumstances without relying on some form of temporary turbocharge?

The Gundam franchise tend to fare well against the likes of Code Geass and/or Full Metal Panic due to obvious reasons. Though if we were to pit the Gundam franchise against other series where light is the basis of calculation in range & distance, then even Mobile Fighters would have a very tough time just trying to survive.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2015-06-24 at 11:29.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-01, 00:06   Link #7304
AHT

Spoiler for :

Source: http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2015/0...episode-2.html
AHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-02, 02:19   Link #7305
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHT View Post
to be honest i feel sorry for who ever bought that kit, the shield mount sucks ass to the point whatever arm wears the shield being near static useless & if you want to willingly accidentally pop off the shield if you move the arms.
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2015-08-03, 05:32   Link #7306
AHT

Is Someone Actually Praying To The 1/3 Scale Wing Gundam Zero Custom Statue?
Old 2015-08-25, 07:27   Link #7307
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHT View Post
Is Someone Actually Praying To The 1/3 Scale Wing Gundam Zero Custom Statue?
- Probably. Most people would welcome our new robot overlords.

wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 09:03   Link #7308
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- Probably. Most people would welcome our new robot overlords.

lol that Dagger N didnt have luck on its side. i can honestly say that i forgot about this model along with Nero Blitz, i think the Dagger N is much more forgettable than Nero Blitz. hadn't they messed up the shield design for dagger n, id have slightly more interest in it.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 09:48   Link #7309
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

This one cracked me up.

GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 16:34   Link #7310
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-25, 22:00   Link #7311
AHT

Old 2015-10-26, 00:38   Link #7312
Router25
World Connector. I think

^
no one's gonna notice the Aina blush at ep. 3?
Old 2015-10-26, 10:31   Link #7313
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

seriously? can somebody list what series & its studio where the animators put huge effort even on little things in the background that's is even the size of a speck of dust?
i hope they fixed that in the DVD & Blu-Rays
Old 2015-10-26, 12:24   Link #7314
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot's Blade View Post
seriously? can somebody list what series & its studio where the animators put huge effort even on little things in the background that's is even the size of a speck of dust?
Indeed. It's one of the things I've been enjoying about the series - the "camera" view is more cinematic and we get lots of things in the backgrounds even if they look rather funky at times. In ep 1 there's a scene where Biscuit looks like a moomin

I've been tempted to take some screen grabs and post some...
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-04, 18:49   Link #7315
kari-no-sugata II

Old 2015-11-08, 15:12   Link #7316
kari-no-sugata II

Found a much bigger version of the top pic in my previous post (niiice):
http://i.4cdn.org/a/1446398052452.jpg

Lotta fun images here:
http://ckworks.jp/animeradar/gundamt...oorphans/photo
https://twitter.com/hashtag/%E9%89%8...fault&src=hash

No real translation needed here, probably:

The above is probably a follow-on from this:

"bigger is better"

Spoiler for cannot be unseen:
Old 2015-11-12, 05:09   Link #7317
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 02:56   Link #7318
Unsung2

Post Brainstorming a name

So I have over time been putting together and detailing as best I can gundam models of various scales. A grand total of 10 models from 1/144 to 1/60 scale have been put together and detailed.

I have put together and painted two resin models as well as painted some yellow parts of models as gold. And well I have seen pictures which blow my paint jobs out of the water. I think so far my model is coming out pretty good.

After watching Gundam build fighters and seeing some wonderful custom creations I decided to create my own custom 1/100 scale gunpla. Not simply taking an already existing kit and painting it. But combining parts from many kits to make my own creation. Painting it, detailing it, coming up with a pilot, creating a profile of its weapons and systems with my own tweaks, and of course making a unique name.

Currently the main body of the gundam and its backpack are together and painted. I have even written down a ruff list of it's weapons, combat systems, and any special tweaks/abilities. I still need to panel line it and due to one part vanishing out in the lawn somewhere during the spray painting drying I am waiting for a replacement part to come in. However, the missing part is not so easily visible due to the gundams wings.

http://s482.photobucket.com/user/Nyx...tml?sort=3&o=0

This is just a photo taken with my phone so it's nothing special. I will go about trying to get more and better quality photos once I have finished the model completely.

The model consists of parts from the 1/100 scale gundam fenice rinascita, 1/100 scale wing zero custom, 1/144 scale reborns gundam, the 1/100 scale freedom, and 1/144 scale g portent.

I have been brain storming on names and am curious what others mite come up with. I'll post them later depending on what people think and/or come up with.

Last edited by Unsung2; 2015-11-16 at 03:15. Reason: Mispelling and trying to get photo to work
Unsung2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-16, 03:04   Link #7319
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

So... what does any of that have to do with ridiculous Gundam pics? I think you're in the wrong thread.
Old 2015-11-16, 03:08   Link #7320
Unsung2

Probably not the right place to post Rising dragon. I am new to the forums. What thread would you suggest I post on. I will go there instead as to not cause issues.
Unsung2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
humor, images