AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2013-10-13, 18:14   Link #7321
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Wow, just watch the Jaguars game. Even though they lost. The offense seems to have actual life in them. Justin Blackmon with 14 reception with 190 yards.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 18:29   Link #7322
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

I imagine the Patriots will be in the Hakeem Nicks sweepstakes.

Edit: But somehow the Pats win anyway.

Last edited by Dilla; 2013-10-13 at 18:40.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 18:42   Link #7323
TooPurePureBoy
Socially Inept

Protip to New Orleans defense: When playing Tom Brady don't celebrate victory until the clock has actually run out!
Old 2013-10-13, 18:50   Link #7324
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Some pretty weak play by New Orelans in the last 3 minutes...you don't give Brady that much time TWICE to drive for the win. No idea why they didn't try to secure a first-down more aggresively considering the corners had really been injury-scarred in that 2nd half for New England. I'm sure wingdarkness will have plenty to say and rival Rob Ryan in disgust for how the end of that one went down.
Old 2013-10-13, 19:09   Link #7325
Samari
World's Greatest

Yeah! 49ers move to 4-2 after what should not have been a close game. Too bad the Ravens didn't beat the Packers and the Titans didn't beat the Seahawks though. Could have used some more NFC losses to help us out.

Oh and before I forget GEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXX SSSSAAAI -- oh wait, Brady wiped his ass with them in the end before flushing them back to the bayou LOL.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 19:14   Link #7326
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

To have lost like that hurt balls...

I borderline don't care about the rest of the season..I hate the patriots more than Atlanta...We'll never have a chance to play Brady there again...SMH, any other game Payton throws for the first down on both drives...This is the sickest I've felt in about five years after a game...

Ok...
Old 2013-10-13, 19:18   Link #7327
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
To have lost like that hurt balls...

I borderline don't care about the rest of the season..I hate the patriots more than Atlanta...We'll never have a chance to play Brady there again...SMH, any other game Payton throws for the first down on both drives...This is the sickest I've felt in about five years after a game...

Ok...
Wow...you might throw in the towel after one loss on the season? Because you couldn't defeat the Patriots? Really that was your Super Bowl for you?

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2013-10-13, 19:41   Link #7328
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

F**in right...Even if we win the Superbowl I won't get over this lost...Maybe never, that's how deep my hate runs...Understand individualistic passion...

Drew and Brady will never play again in their primes in a season game...This was a historic game in many rights in terms of the two coaches, qbs, etc. It's sickening to have lost this in one of those rare legacy type games..And to lose with Sean Payton going against everything he is about as a coach, and to these "Spurs of football mofos", I'm beyond disgusted...the sheer level of tepid anger I have over this lost would kill men...
Old 2013-10-13, 19:59   Link #7329
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
F**in right...Even if we win the Superbowl I won't get over this lost...Maybe never, that's how deep my hate runs...Understand individualistic passion...

Drew and Brady will never play again in their primes in a season game...This was a historic game in many rights in terms of the two coaches, qbs, etc. It's sickening to have lost this in one of those rare legacy type games..And to lose with Sean Payton going against everything he is about as a coach, and to these "Spurs of football mofos", I'm beyond disgusted...the sheer level of tepid anger I have over this lost would kill men...

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2013-10-13, 20:57   Link #7330
VTHokiePride

I'm confused why the Patriots used Dobson more. Thompkins has been producing better. Wouldn't the staff want to use the more effective player. Also, I'm not surprised Amendola got hurt again.
Old 2013-10-13, 21:05   Link #7331
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokiePride View Post
I'm confused why the Patriots used Dobson more. Thompkins has been producing better. Wouldn't the staff want to use the more effective player. Also, I'm not surprised Amendola got hurt again.
Dobson was drafted in the second round while Thompkins was an undrafted rookie. The more usage of Dobson has more to do with trying to validate their second round choice whether he is a success or a failure. He was said to be a sleeper in the draft and a potential Pro Ball Wide Receiver so it could also mean trying to develop him.
Old 2013-10-13, 22:56   Link #7332
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Washington are hapless...Dallas weren't quite convincing, but they did more than enough. NFC East is between them and Philly now, but Dallas plays 4 of their next 5 on the road. Time to see what they're made of, particularly with a front 4 with most of their starters injured/released and their starter RB injured to boot.
Old 2013-10-14, 00:12   Link #7333
Yye1
Wide Right

Steelers win!!! Finally....

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 16:29   Link #7334
sky black swordman

^ Good for you.

NFL news: The Bills signed former Oakland QB Matt Flynn.
Old 2013-10-14, 17:05   Link #7335
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Yeah! 49ers move to 4-2 after what should not have been a close game. Too bad the Ravens didn't beat the Packers and the Titans didn't beat the Seahawks though. Could have used some more NFC losses to help us out.

Oh and before I forget GEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXX SSSSAAAI -- oh wait, Brady wiped his ass with them in the end before flushing them back to the bayou LOL.
Painful game to watch. Offense embarrasses itself for three quarters while the D plays lights out only to finally spring into life and then watch the D crumble. It's looking the o-line's going to be a problem all year.
Old 2013-10-14, 19:39   Link #7336
VTHokiePride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Washington are hapless...Dallas weren't quite convincing, but they did more than enough. NFC East is between them and Philly now, but Dallas plays 4 of their next 5 on the road. Time to see what they're made of, particularly with a front 4 with most of their starters injured/released and their starter RB injured to boot.
The two costly turnovers and that special teams play. The one thing I got out of this game though was that RG3 is becoming more mobile and Morris's numbers improved. Our overall defense is still pretty bad, but the turnovers killed us. I'm glad Dez Bryant didn't go off. Hall did a good job covering him.
Old 2013-10-15, 16:02   Link #7337
Samari
World's Greatest

LOL Saints thought they had won the game.

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Old 2013-10-15, 18:30   Link #7338
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
LOL Saints thought they had won the game.

Lol..........but come on. Can you blame them?
Old 2013-10-16, 06:54   Link #7339
Washu-Chan