AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-07-11, 17:56   Link #721
jopjopjop

^ I can give a better suggestion but I would refrain from doing so.

~Anyway, I think Shinra graduating would be a great time for her to personally confess to Kiba.
jopjopjop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 18:04   Link #722
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
If kiba doesn't give in to tsubaki maybe tsubaki will ask azazel to borrow that gun and used it on kiba and herself

Yumi and male tsubaki that will be lovely
Old 2014-07-11, 18:49   Link #723
B214

Lets just avoid the gender bender thing okay.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 19:41   Link #724
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
^ I can give a better suggestion but I would refrain from doing so.

~Anyway, I think Shinra graduating would be a great time for her to personally confess to Kiba.
Ok give up your thoughts, just go ahead and spit it out.
Old 2014-07-11, 20:10   Link #725
ImperialFlameGod8190

^I agree I mean we've heard some pretty stupid suggestions over the years
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 20:13   Link #726
Maxx-DxD

The way things are going, I think Kiba is about to confess to Issei.

Nah, not really... I just wonder though if Kiba has just decided that the only thing that matters is becoming the ultimate knight so he can fight next to his best friend?

So I'm afraid the only play for Tsubaki might be Saji
Maxx-DxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 21:38   Link #727
Tbolt

I think Ise is going to have a talk with Kiba and tell him Kiba were battle buddies not butt buddies! Go get a naked lap pillow from Shinra then you will become the ultimate Knight.
Old 2014-07-11, 21:53   Link #728
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx-DxD View Post
The way things are going, I think Kiba is about to confess to Issei.

Nah, not really... I just wonder though if Kiba has just decided that the only thing that matters is becoming the ultimate knight so he can fight next to his best friend?

So I'm afraid the only play for Tsubaki might be Saji
I agree Kiba's happiness comes from being at his best friends side. I'd love to see him with a gf.
Old 2014-07-11, 22:56   Link #729
Maxx-DxD

I noticed quite a few posts stating Saji will NOT get Sona. As of this moment the translation for life.4 of Vol 17 is at 50%. Saji just said "Balance break!" and the translation stops!! (Noooo!!)

I only bring this up because it might change the way Sona looks at him? After all, he does have a dragon aura, it's just not as strong as Issei's. So I think Saji is still in play.

BTW: I want Sona to end up with Issei, I think she will end up with Sairaorg. She and Sairaorg complements each others talents and it's probably a match Sona's family would approve of.
Old 2014-07-11, 23:14   Link #730
Tbolt

@Maxx way early in the first spoilers N0m@n answered the question of Sona crying, it was not out of any romantic feelings for Saji it was just because he protected the school and nothing else.
Old 2014-07-11, 23:57   Link #731
Maxx-DxD

Oh, missed that.

Well good! Saji doesn't deserve high class tail like that anyway. I actually have no idea why I don't like him... But too bad! No Sona-Cake for Saji!
Old 2014-07-11, 23:57   Link #732
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^I like him better than issei due to his personality

still it won't likely happen I'm fine with sona who end up with except issei that's all....
Old 2014-07-12, 00:22   Link #733
Maxx-DxD

Sona probably won't end up with Issei. He is just too damn dense for her. If 2 naked girls in his bed every night isn't enough of a hint then she won't waste her time.

He'll be too busy building his harem anyway... If only all those annoying, beautiful girls would just put some clothes on and stop trying to have his babies then he could get around to finding true love.
Old 2014-07-12, 06:34   Link #734
G147

Sona is better off with someone else.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 08:02   Link #735
Direwolf18

I just don't see Sona with Isse. It would be a betrayal of Saji, and it's just not happening. He is definitely going to be supporting the Saji x Sona pairing. Its just as unlikely in my book as Isse x Tsubaki. All the arguments about Sona appearing not interested can be applied about Kiba. Especially by the people who have all sorts of yaoi fetishes.

I think people will have to keep waiting for the glasses girl. I am figuring Seekvaira personally.

Unless the author does make it happen and Saji goes all rogue demon and has to be tracked down and killed. Somehow I don't see that happening.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 08:37   Link #736
Tbolt

Sona does not have to be in the harem to be with Ise she could be in the subcategory of local wife like Kunou and Elmenhilde. Saji is going to be that creepy male teacher we all had in school wrinkled clothes wild hair and talks to himself.
Old 2014-07-12, 08:58   Link #737
Biohazardous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx-DxD View Post
I noticed quite a few posts stating Saji will NOT get Sona. As of this moment the translation for life.4 of Vol 17 is at 50%. Saji just said "Balance break!" and the translation stops!! (Noooo!!)

I only bring this up because it might change the way Sona looks at him? After all, he does have a dragon aura, it's just not as strong as Issei's. So I think Saji is still in play.

BTW: I want Sona to end up with Issei, I think she will end up with Sairaorg. She and Sairaorg complements each others talents and it's probably a match Sona's family would approve of.
I wouldn't be upset if she don't end up with him but I don't count him out. The only thing that would upset me is if for some damn reason she ends up with Ise.

I know she wants a person that is as smart/smarter however, seeing someone willing to die for you and/or your beliefs will have an impact. Sona is a smart woman so she will at least respect him differently at the minimum. I don't know about you but knowing someone is willing to die for me trumps someone being able to kick my butt in chess.
Old 2014-07-12, 09:54   Link #738
Tbolt

We all have our likes and dislikes about Ise's harem and what and who we want to see but I think the reality is the author will never let Saji stand at the same level as Ise. To give Saji a harem for him to get Sona to love him would put Saji as an equal to Ise which he is not, and that would take away from Ise's story up to now. And Saji reaching BB has nothing to do with being equal to Ise like others that reached BB its just part of the story.I respect others who want a Saji-Sona deal, we all have our favorites and our not so much favorites but for me in reading about Saji he is as dumb as a box of rocks. But hey that's just me, and I love the friendly discourse.
Old 2014-07-12, 09:59   Link #739
GDB

No one said Saji has to get a harem. They said they want Saji x Sona. That's not a harem at all, and wouldn't take away from Issei's story at all.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-12, 10:34   Link #740
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
No one said Saji has to get a harem. They said they want Saji x Sona. That's not a harem at all, and wouldn't take away from Issei's story at all.
If Saji-Sona couple was to happen it would totally take away from Ise's and Rias's relationship which has been built up through the whole novel. If there was another Master servant relationship then what would make Ise's and Rias's relationship "special, talked about, never happened before etc:" and there is the makings of a Saji harem if the author wanted it, but I say it again To make Saji stand at an equal level without all the trials and tribulations Ise has gone through would just put Ise as a second tier player. What would be special about Ise if Saji all of a sudden became and equal.

Tags
ecchi, harem, highschool dxd, oppai, romance, true harem