AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

Old 2009-03-28, 00:37   Link #721
aystee18
Fuko Adept

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtrooper42 View Post
Ok, I got full voice and installed it under japanese in windows Vista.
The game works when I don't have the patch but when I install the patch all I get is a black screen with the cherry blossom cursor to move around.
I tried installing Reallive but nothing seems to get it to work.
try reinstalling the game or changing your language settings and/or unicode program language settings
aystee18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-28, 14:22   Link #722
evilr00t
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by aystee18 View Post
try reinstalling the game or changing your language settings and/or unicode program language settings
"Reinstalling reallive" sounds suspiciously like a NoDVD crack... the translation patch does not have ANYTHING to do with the RealLive executable.
evilr00t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 08:37   Link #723
Rdei-San

Higuys!
I'm a bit new here. I've encountered an error during playing Fuuko's route, because before the 3 v 3 match on the chatbox the "Okazaki-san" message appears everywhere. I hope you can help and i wrote in the well-aimed topic ^^

btw: anyone knows an installation guide?
Rdei-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-29, 11:43   Link #724
evilr00t
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdei-San View Post
Higuys!
I'm a bit new here. I've encountered an error during playing Fuuko's route, because before the 3 v 3 match on the chatbox the "Okazaki-san" message appears everywhere. I hope you can help and i wrote in the well-aimed topic ^^

btw: anyone knows an installation guide?
I've seen the ticket for that bug, but only with Original+VoicePatch, which I can't test. Do you have FullVoice?
Old 2009-03-30, 01:18   Link #725
Rdei-San

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilr00t View Post
I've seen the ticket for that bug, but only with Original+VoicePatch, which I can't test. Do you have FullVoice?

I saw different tutorials on net and i made this:

-i installed the original game without sub and with japanese sound.
-then i've replaced the "seen.txt" file with an another one found on the original site, maybe the wrong one.
-and then if im right i placed this "1.3.9.5.map" file into the main directory, i didn't overwrite anything.

and in the end i did get a game with full english text, the options and the ESC menu is in japanese, and i dont have not just the dub, but not even the original voice.

i hope this might help (stupid meh)
Old 2009-03-30, 02:09   Link #726
evilr00t
*Fansubber

Quote:
I saw different tutorials on net and i made this:

-i installed the original game without sub and with japanese sound.
-then i've replaced the "seen.txt" file with an another one found on the original site, maybe the wrong one.
-and then if im right i placed this "1.3.9.5.map" file into the main directory, i didn't overwrite anything.

and in the end i did get a game with full english text, the options and the ESC menu is in japanese, and i dont have not just the dub, but not even the original voice.

i hope this might help (stupid meh)
1.3.9.5 is for Voice Patched version, and if your game had voice initially it's likely full voice. Or, you could have the pirated torrent version which, I think, comes pre-voice-patched.

Foolproof method: is the game 800x600 or 640x480? (first: fullvoice, second: voice patched)
Old 2009-03-30, 02:48   Link #727
Rdei-San

If you could give me an installation guide i would appreciate it ^^
Old 2009-03-30, 22:47   Link #728
evilr00t
*Fansubber

Quote:
If you could give me an installation guide i would appreciate it ^^
Well, first I need to know what version you're using.
Old 2009-03-31, 07:36   Link #729
Rdei-San

With right click on exe and on the version tab it says 1.3.9.5
Old 2009-03-31, 20:32   Link #730
evilr00t
*Fansubber

Quote:
With right click on exe and on the version tab it says 1.3.9.5
Then, you have the voice patch version... I suppose you'll have to use the Dec 7 snapshot.

Use these two files:
RealLiveFiles.rar
SEEN_snapshot_20081207.rar

Back up the folder containing reallive.exe (don't need to back up the subfolders though)
Extract the RAR files over their Japanese equivalents, should work.
Old 2009-04-01, 03:49   Link #731
Rdei-San

I had to reinstall the game because it's using corrupted save files.

Okie i have extracted the 2 rar files and updated with the current ones. But i still have 2 files what cannot be found in the game's directory.

1.3.9.5.map
and
rlBabel.dll file.

One of them is the font file, i guess.

So now i have the same game, but i'm not sure that the bug will reproduct itself.
The game has no voice as it's used to be, i saw the 2 GB file that i have to download but i don't wanna make it more complicated =)

heres an SS from the bug from before:

I hope your guidance will help ^^
Old 2009-04-01, 22:39   Link #732
evilr00t
*Fansubber

Quote:
I had to reinstall the game because it's using corrupted save files.

Okie i have extracted the 2 rar files and updated with the current ones. But i still have 2 files what cannot be found in the game's directory.

1.3.9.5.map
and
rlBabel.dll file.

One of them is the font file, i guess.

So now i have the same game, but i'm not sure that the bug will reproduct itself.
The game has no voice as it's used to be, i saw the 2 GB file that i have to download but i don't wanna make it more complicated =)

heres an SS from the bug from before:

I hope your guidance will help ^^
They're not there because they're not needed in the JP version. rlbabel needs those files to format variable width English into the game.

and while I don't have the voicepatch, I'll see what I can do with the .ke files from April 17 and post a hotfix somewhere.

Hotfix is HERE. Not putting it on SVN until it gets tested, thanks for being the first tester.
Warning: I have no way to test the SEEN.TXT file, your game may crash.

Last edited by evilr00t; 2009-04-01 at 23:35. Reason: release hotfix for voice patch version
Old 2009-04-03, 02:28   Link #733
Rdei-San

The game didnt crash, so looks promising
Old 2009-04-03, 07:13   Link #734
Haru-san

Hi, I want to ask if someone can give me a little explanation of the config menu of the game, I don't know if it's a problem of the english trans patch that I'm using and it is in japanese, and I'd like to know what can I do in the config menu...

I'd like to know if anyone gets the letters a little mixed....I suppose this is for the english patch, the game works fine, I'm already playing the after story line but it sometimes get a little weird and some words gets confuse to understand(example: when this happens, Okazaki seems to turn into Ckazaki)

Thanks in advance for the help, and sorry for the poor english
Haru-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 17:53   Link #735
leobt

hi, i just installed Clannad FV with the english translation patch and got it working, but i cant hear any voices... in the config menu it seems that the voice option has a x instead of the check mark ._.

i know its an old doubt but i couldnt find an answer anywhere else.. i think it has to do with the name Okazaki Tomoya in the name menu not being in japanese, but i cant write it in japanese even with the JP language packs for vista and the keyboard IME.. someone please help me : P
leobt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 18:16   Link #736
Haru-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by leobt View Post
hi, i just installed Clannad FV with the english translation patch and got it working, but i cant hear any voices... in the config menu it seems that the voice option has a x instead of the check mark ._.

i know its an old doubt but i couldnt find an answer anywhere else.. i think it has to do with the name Okazaki Tomoya in the name menu not being in japanese, but i cant write it in japanese even with the JP language packs for vista and the keyboard IME.. someone please help me : P
Have you installed voice patch as well? I don't think the family name has nothing to do with voices, I've changed family name and nothing changes, maybe your eng trans patch is not for de voiced version and made it crash or something...
Old 2009-04-03, 18:30   Link #737
leobt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru-san View Post
Have you installed voice patch as well? I don't think the family name has nothing to do with voices, I've changed family name and nothing changes, maybe your eng trans patch is not for de voiced version and made it crash or something...
what do you mean by voice patch ? isnt FV already full voiced ? @.@

and about the name stuff, i think it has something to do with it cause when i installed the game and did not add the english patch the name Okazaki Tomoya was written in japanese and the voice option was checked, but when i replace the seen file by the translated one the name Tomoya appears in english and i cant hear the voices...
leobt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-03, 18:48   Link #738
Haru-san

Hmm...If you've got the clannad game for pc, it comes without voices; actually, if you want voices in the pc version you have to download them and mess with somefiles to have them working, and when I finished installing all game(voices and english patch too), I still have main character name in japanese, and changed it myself....
Old 2009-04-03, 18:50   Link #739
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Errr, you do realize that Clannad was reedited with a Full Voice version (basically a port of the PS2 version for PC)?
Old 2009-04-03, 19:04   Link #740
Haru-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Errr, you do realize that Clannad was reedited with a Full Voice version (basically a port of the PS2 version for PC)?
First notice I have....

I own the version without voices :x maybe that's what is making funny things with leobt, if it isn't that or the problem of compatibility with english patches and stuff, I don't know how to solve that :x

I think that maybe he hasn't modified GAMEEXE.INI to get voices working...if he has done what I did to play it voiced

Really don't know...

Tags
bishoujo, game patch, key, pc game, translation