4 out of 10 : Poor 7 1.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 6 1.33%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 0.44%
1 out of 10 : Painful 29 6.44%
Voters: 450. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-07, 14:19   Link #721
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Wow. Vaporising the Britanian capital. I didn't think Nunally had it in her. Looks like she is her parents' daughter. And her brothers' sister. Was Euphemia the only good one, or would she have killed millions of people if she had the chance, too?

Re: Zero's Requiem. Looks like Lelouch has a grand plan (surprise) to change the world, which involves his death. And a lot of other people's deaths, too. The way his plans have been going, he's probably going to end up married with children, and die of old age, raging against his family the whole time.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:21   Link #722
JMvS
Rawrrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
SO after watching the episode I give it a 9/10, laughed a lot I must add (cause everything becomes more and more crazy and totaly unpredictable).

1) Lelouch and Kallen saying good bye to each other, I think it wasn't a "good bye" in sense of a normal farewell. Rather Kallen realised, that Lulu is now the emperor of Britannia and thus decided on eliminating every bit of his person "Lelouch". So Kallen said good bye to the person she loves/ed (I'd actualy say loves as I'm very sure that she still loves Lelouch). Maybe Lulu will return to his old self in the end, so Omni's guess from R.C., that this shipping isn't finished at all, may become true.
2) Schneizel mentioned someone escaped and went to Lelouch, is that someone Anya or does he mean Nina?
3) What the hell is Schneizel planning? Even a dumb person should notice, that he's using Nunnaly for his purpose. What we don't know, is what happened to Nunnaly during the time she vanished at the end of season 1 and what happened to her during the time in R2 after Fleia detonated. I think our ninja maid may hold some answer to that.

My theory on the whole Nunnaly thing is, that she's the evil mastermind behind all this, and as some other people I can imagine her being something like the "final boss" in the series final.

Still, Sunrise has proven to create stuff beyond everyone's expectation - it'll be finaly over when the show is over. Till then I'm expecting some major plot twists.
Means more lauhing on my side, feel almost like Lelouch hahaha..^^
On 2), my money on Sayoko, because Nina was most likely missing for a month hidden in Ashford, plus that would fit with the injured Sayoko seen in the preview.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:28   Link #723
FallenLucifel
The One Being Sung

Send a message via AIM to FallenLucifel
Maybe Lelouch won't have to go into emo mode again that long. Nunally was only half the reason why he set out to take out Britania, the other half with being to find out the truth about his beloved mother's murder. And you remember how long it took him to go from "ZOMG mom you're alive?" to "Hahaha die!", don't you? Like, all ten minutes?
FallenLucifel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:28   Link #724
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Holy fucking shiznut! I've been mind raped again! And will probably be mind raped again in a week. Well, at least my prediction on Gino well come true. Choosing with go with Kallen instead of two deadly poisons.

I kinda feel bad for the normal citizens in the CG world, they just can't catch a break. I'm beginning to think that Xinke might be the best one to lead (or even Kaguya) at this moment seeing how he is actually sane.

Lelouch did a 180 on this this episode but I doubt his real intention is to rule over the entire world. The three of them must have come up with something else during the last month. Also, when Kallen confronted him on the stairs he had one of those "let me bear the cross" type of facial expression.

Well, Democles turns out to be the gigantic object Toudou fights in the OP so I guess is an indication that the BKs won't side with Schneizel.

Monica died....noooooo~~~

Lancelot Albion = Strike Freedom
Old 2008-09-07, 14:29   Link #725
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post
Standard Mecha Rule: Unless the mecha has different, special colors and details, it sucks.
Fixed that one up for you.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:32   Link #726
-Nyu-
Yozora

Quote:
On 2), my money on Sayoko, because Nina was most likely missing for a month hidden in Ashford, plus that would fit with the injured Sayoko seen in the preview.
Yeah, guess you're right. Sounds most logical at least.
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:35   Link #727
rpgman1

Gosh, I'm trying to wait and see if this episode was as twisted as it is. It turns out to be true. Who knew that Schneizel would be such a manipulator like Livonze from Gundam 00. Face the facts, it is either Lelouch's world or Schneizel's world like Charles said. It's not who's the more evil, but who is the superior one to change the world.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:38   Link #728
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Nyu- View Post
SO after watching the episode I give it a 9/10, laughed a lot I must add (cause everything becomes more and more crazy and totaly unpredictable).

1) Lelouch and Kallen saying good bye to each other, I think it wasn't a "good bye" in sense of a normal farewell. Rather Kallen realised, that Lulu is now the emperor of Britannia and thus decided on eliminating every bit of his person "Lelouch". So Kallen said good bye to the person she loves/ed (I'd actualy say loves as I'm very sure that she still loves Lelouch). Maybe Lulu will return to his old self in the end, so Omni's guess from R.C., that this shipping isn't finished at all, may become true.
2) Schneizel mentioned someone escaped and went to Lelouch, is that someone Anya or does he mean Nina?
1.) Agreed. He might go back to being Lelouch one day and I think that's what he wants, but right now he is the Emperor. I really have a hard time seeing this is what Lelouch really wants. I think he is just taking this by himself and Suzaku.

2.) It's most likely Sayoko but I want it to be Anya. Sayoko has shown plenty in this series and she has fulfilled her role but Anya on the other hand has only been shown to be Marianne's vessel. It will be pretty lame if that's all she is.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:38   Link #729
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
It's not who's the more evil, but who is the superior one to change the world.
"More evil"? *cocks her head*
I really wouldn't call Lelouch evil.
And it has never been about good and evil in Code Geass. That's why I love it so much.
Old 2008-09-07, 14:45   Link #730
UFO888
CC The Moe

look like Mariane reputation in knightmare combat is not a bluff afterall. It looks like even bismarch will lose to her if he doesnt have the geass. Kaguya is crying and scared of the man she once loves and admire... guess as strong as she is, this is too much to handle; but I still hold my hope that she can make up with zero somehow, if the world does choose zero with geass over schenezil with his flying fairy tale castle and collection of freyas. Nunnally, I have always hope she will survive and return but not in this situation. Well let see what the next episode has in store for us.
UFO888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:49   Link #731
Red Lupine
Bulzome High Priest

There was a black female knight of round? was she ever shown before?
Red Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:50   Link #732
FuzzyWuzzy

I'm having a hard time believing that Nunnally would use the FLEIA or be part of it.
It's so out of character.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:51   Link #733
pingva

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
I'm having a hard time believing that Nunnally would use the FLEIA or be part of it.
It's so out of character.
Don't forget it will be called twist.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:52   Link #734
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
You mean very RECENT Sunrise mecha anime. You forget Zegapain, Idolmaster (wierd example, admittedly), plus your own favorite Gundam series (no, NOT CE or AD -- I'm talking about Turn A and 08th Mobile Suit Team).
I know about those. Those are the acceptions, not the rules.

And wow at the complaining in this thread over the last several hours. Seriously wow.....it grows exponentially with each episode. At this point I think nothing they can do will ever win with people. No wonder nobody can enjoy the show, all they ever do is look for things to complain about and toss anything good by the wayside in the process. I still can't tell if it's trolling or not but the sheer earth shattering volume of it makes it seem that way.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:53   Link #735
bkg9990
Singin Diamond Crevasse
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to bkg9990 Send a message via Yahoo to bkg9990
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Lupine View Post
There was a black female knight of round? was she ever shown before?
I think this is her first and last
Old 2008-09-07, 14:57   Link #736
king12354

Oh great, everyone is a hypocrite now.

Lelouch needs to spill blood to make himself more evil in everyone's eyes than Euphemia? Wow, what can I say.

And Nunnally's idea for peaceful world is using FLEIA's on random capital cities. Lelouch didn't even do anything bad until he forced himself into the U.N. and Nunally didn't bother to show herself. Rofl.

These producers are so great, it's like no other show can pull a person back from the dead family list and say "I am your enemy"... Anything for a surprise I guess.
king12354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:58   Link #737
testament101

...really...HOW THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE STILL ALIVE?!?!?!?!?
testament101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:58   Link #738
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

Rofl, i'd like to see the "SHE. IS. FUCKING. DEAD!" peoples faces now. I was almost expecting to open her eyes, but nevertheless, a nice cliffhanger.

Yet another great episode. The Damocles is indeed the strange thing seen in the OP.. but the castle on top of it looks a bit ridiculous.
Lelouchs new hat is awesome, Suzakus rugby uniform too.
Poor Knights of Rounds got destroyed rather fast, especially poor Dorothea.

Phew, i loved it. Only 3 to go. I'm still hoping for an explanation of the origin of geass. :/
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 14:59   Link #739
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM

Nunnally is live, I'm a bit relieved, and she's the enemy, that I did not see coming. And in the preview she holds the trigger to fire F.L.E.I.J.A. Ok there is no way she would use something like that, it goes against her very nature, least I hope it still does.
KNIGHTMAREGUNDAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 15:00   Link #740
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Is that maid hat thingy part of Sayoko's head? Does it NOT come off? lol In the preview she's in bed WITH the hat on >_>
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote