AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-10-01, 19:03   Link #7561
KrimzonStriker

In that kind of fight though, the Guren's specs do give Kallen the advantage. A tie and lets leave it at that already, alright blade? >_>
Old 2008-10-01, 19:05   Link #7562
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
In that kind of fight though, the Guren's specs do give Kallen the advantage. A tie and lets leave it at that already, alright blade? >_>
excepted krimson
and he was the one who reopend the subject in the first place
Old 2008-10-01, 19:06   Link #7563
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
excepted krimson
and he was the one who reopend the subject in the first place
Just trying to balance things out between the two of you. A draw and can we just leave it at that already?
Old 2008-10-01, 19:08   Link #7564
hero147

Wait....Didn't Suzaku wish to seem dead? I think it was a set-up by Suzaku more than anything. It might've been a struggle for Suzaku to get in a position where Kallen thinks she killed him, but not rightfully doing so.
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 19:24   Link #7565
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
Wait....Didn't Suzaku wish to seem dead? I think it was a set-up by Suzaku more than anything. It might've been a struggle for Suzaku to get in a position where Kallen thinks she killed him, but not rightfully doing so.
The opinions differ. Me I think he lost on purpose because "Kururugi Suzaku" has to die. imo It was planned like this.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 19:27   Link #7566
Megann
All Hail Lelouch!

Send a message via MSN to Megann
Quote:
Originally Posted by hero147 View Post
For the first part, I thought he was dead, and Kallen won. Though it'd be close to impossible with the curse of the Geass, but I wouldn't have been surprised if he had died. I really thought they were going to kill him and Nunally off in the last episode.
Megann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 20:12   Link #7567
blewin

well, Suzuka got his wish - punishment.

He wanted to die as punishment, but the Geass won't allow it, so he got another punishment instead.
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 20:14   Link #7568
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewin View Post
well, Suzuka got his wish - punishment.

He wanted to die as punishment, but the Geass won't allow it, so he got another punishment instead.
So is he immortal.
Old 2008-10-01, 20:34   Link #7569
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

No, he just has to live to old age or unpreventable death as Zero, his old self dead to the world.
Old 2008-10-01, 20:38   Link #7570
Vakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
No, he just has to live to old age or unpreventable death as Zero, his old self dead to the world.
Lelouch said "eternity," but I'm thinking it's more the Green Mile ending effect: a really, really, really extraordinarily long lifespan. The Live Geass must do SOMETHING to your cognitive state that makes you living-condition healthier. The mind and attitude has a ton to do with how a person is healthy.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:07   Link #7571
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
Lelouch said "eternity," but I'm thinking it's more the Green Mile ending effect: a really, really, really extraordinarily long lifespan. The Live Geass must do SOMETHING to your cognitive state that makes you living-condition healthier. The mind and attitude has a ton to do with how a person is healthy.
It can't do the impossible. Sooner or later he'll reach a point where his body simply dies. Even given Britannia's miracle medicine, I would suspect that, barring massive cybernetic enhancement (and probably even then), he couldn't live much further than 125. By that point, of course, he certainly wouldn't be in much of a position to continue being Zero. Maybe to the age of 80 he can play the part, but eventually he'll have to retire.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:15   Link #7572
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
It can't do the impossible. Sooner or later he'll reach a point where his body simply dies. Even given Britannia's miracle medicine, I would suspect that, barring massive cybernetic enhancement (and probably even then), he couldn't live much further than 125. By that point, of course, he certainly wouldn't be in much of a position to continue being Zero. Maybe to the age of 80 he can play the part, but eventually he'll have to retire.
That bites..............What if suzaku had a terrible accident then his condition is "Brain Dead" he is alive but no consious..................real sad.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:16   Link #7573
Vakir

Quote:
I didn't say it could do the impossible.

Retirement + passing it on is just begging for all sorts of lame superhero parallels or extra stories. Ugh.
Vakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:38   Link #7574
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Well, there's all sorts of scenarios their plan doesn't really cover. Worst case, Suzaku has to convince someone else to play Zero for the sake of the world. I'm sure Schneizel could whip up a snappy speech for him.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:46   Link #7575
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Well he could always train a new apprentice or have a son with you know who (no I don't mean Nunnally)

I would think that Zero Requiem is the base foundation for the world to move in a better direction. Eventually Zero wouldn't be needed anymore.

Besides, Lelouch said it himself, he'll gamble on the geass of the world. They'll guide the world to the door and its up to the people to open it. That's all they can do.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:52   Link #7576
Sports72Xtrm

I'm pretty sure Suzaku would have won but let Kallen win the battle. I mean his geass gives him the faster reaction time, surely he must have seen the claw coming. I mean they weren't flying or anything so it's not like increased specs would have done anything unless the gurren can throw a punch faster too as part of it's increased specs.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:55   Link #7577
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
I'm pretty sure Suzaku would have won but let Kallen win the battle. I mean his geass gives him the faster reaction time, surely he must have seen the claw coming. I mean they weren't flying or anything so it's not like increased specs would have done anything unless the gurren can throw a punch faster too as part of it's increased specs.
Lol, rocket punch.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 21:55   Link #7578
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Sigh, he was not letting her win. His live Geass was active the whole time, which means he was trying to win. Hell, he freaking says it after they've torn each others wings off and exhausted all their ammo. He was trying to land a decisive blow and she was matching him blow for blow. In the end they just beat each other into submission. He knocked her out, she blew up the Lancelot by embedding her fist in the critical chest area.
Old 2008-10-01, 21:57   Link #7579
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Quote:
Geass does nothing but keeping him alive.
Old 2008-10-01, 22:00   Link #7580
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Sigh, he was not letting her win. His live Geass was active the whole time, which means he was trying to win. Hell, he freaking says it after they've torn each others wings off and exhausted all their ammo. He was trying to land a decisive blow and she was matching him blow for blow. In the end they just beat each other into submission. He knocked her out, she blew up the Lancelot by embedding her fist in the critical chest area.
Actually, either the animators were lazy or Suzaku really liked to play with his Live geass.

First mins of fight where Guren launch claw and shots from Lancelot (geass on)
Kallen and Suzaku yelling at each other about philosphy (geass off)

Then Suzaku and Kallen fight (both run out of energy) (geass off)
Suzaku and Kallen fight in tight place (geass on)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote