AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-02-26, 11:25   Link #741
godz

is anyone else surprised that hades won't use samael against issei, ddraig, vali, albion or crom cruach?
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 11:45   Link #742
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Why the government promoted the rockie 4 into ultimate-class devil . Rias and Sairaorg deserved but the others did not derserved.
Considering that even Koneko or Asia have obtained a promotion to high class, it has sense for Seekvaira and Sona.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 11:47   Link #743
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
is anyone else surprised that hades won't use samael against issei, ddraig, vali, albion or crom cruach?
For nothing, after vol11, I was sicure at 100% about the fact that Samael would not be more showed.
Considering that in DxD there is always the stupidity of the plot that hit the antagonists
Old 2020-02-26, 13:35   Link #744
cyberdemon

Since Asia rejected her pieces and Ravel received hers, do you think she might reincarnate Bova instead?
Old 2020-02-26, 13:50   Link #745
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
For nothing, after vol11, I was sicure at 100% about the fact that Samael would not be more showed.
Considering that in DxD there is always the stupidity of the plot that hit the antagonists
I hope that one day ichie will use samael again, it is a very interesting concept.
Old 2020-02-26, 15:02   Link #746
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
I hope that one day ichie will use samael again, it is a very interesting concept.
You will be disappointed, Samael is too letal for the main characters like issei, vali, Crom. This is why ishibumi has not allowed Hades to use it. If Hades who is the guardian of him has not used it, the possibility to see him are 0. Especially now that the Hell is under the control of the grim reapers who collaborate with DxD and allies. Even because will happen the same thing of the vol11/12 and would be boring.
Old 2020-02-26, 15:09   Link #747
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Since Asia rejected her pieces and Ravel received hers, do you think she might reincarnate Bova instead?
Bova is a dragon.. He doesn´t need that.

BETTER that Asia rejected it.. She would appear suddently with Kiryuu reincarnated..

Anyway.. Xenovia is able to do that too..
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 17:11   Link #748
K.O.

Exactly how strong was Angra?

I recall reading that he went down to True DxD’s Blaster+Smasher combo, which outright killed HD-level Apophis.
K.O. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 23:36   Link #749
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Why didn't they deserve it? Because they aren't in the main cast as Rias or aren't as powerful as Sairaorg?
Well let the power by side. The contribution and achievement are not at the same Level. I do not see a valid reason why all the rockie for has to promoted. Rias and Sairaog performed well in the world tournment.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-26, 23:38   Link #750
bashkim1234

Quote:
Considering that even Koneko or Asia have obtained a promotion to high class, it has sense for Seekvaira and Sona.
Well the fight against Hades and the alliance of hell is considered warfare. Not all rockie for are fighting.
Old 2020-02-27, 02:55   Link #751
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

Similarly, between Rias and Issei's peerages, only 1 member from each accepted Evil Pieces -- Gasper and Xenovia. So looks like Ishibumi (as he is doing with Xenovia) wants to extend Rias' peerage family through Gasper also. I call Valerie for Gasper's Queen.
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-27, 03:27   Link #752
Giuseppe1234

Smile

Quote:
Well the fight against Hades and the alliance of hell is considered warfare. Not all rockie for are fighting.
Sona and her peerage have helped in more occasion, even before the creation of DxD. Seekvaira being the archduke is normal.
Old 2020-02-27, 06:36   Link #753
bashkim1234

Quote:
Sona and her peerage have helped in more occasion, even before the creation of DxD. Seekvaira being the archduke is normal.
Sona and her peerage have helped, before DxD was founded, this is true.
But we all talking about achievements, that prove they derserve to be promoted to ultimated class devil. Do remember when Ise beat Saraiog during the rating game of young devils ? He received the recommendation to get his promotion into middle-class devil. It was stated, that to beat such an opponet who is stronger or a level which no other could handdle during war time, he would be an high-class devil immdatley.
The ultimated calss devil was the highest title a devil could achieved, before the creation of the super-class devil as title.
The fight with Hade´s and his alliance is full scall war, so this is the reason why Koneko,Asia and the others which are low-class devil got the promotion into high-class-devil Sona and Seekvaira are not participating in this war.
So yes they do not derserved, but this is my opinion.
Old 2020-02-27, 07:33   Link #754
Shatteredsun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
Ishibumi just sent out a tweet that says,
"Balberith and Verrine, coming to an Oppai Dragon Show near you!"
I called Bal getting a role in the show!!
Sounds like the next side story volume to me hopefully a chance to have a picture with both of them together but that hoping to much probably
Shatteredsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-27, 08:14   Link #755
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

The tweet actually said Ishibumi wants to write a show off scene with them
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-27, 09:21   Link #756
Lucidrago

Quote:
But we all talking about achievements, that prove they derserve to be promoted to ultimated class devil. Do remember when Ise beat Saraiog during the rating game of young devils ? He received the recommendation to get his promotion into middle-class devil. It was stated, that to beat such an opponet who is stronger or a level which no other could handdle during war time, he would be an high-class devil immdatley.
The ultimated calss devil was the highest title a devil could achieved, before the creation of the super-class devil as title.
The fight with Hade´s and his alliance is full scall war, so this is the reason why Koneko,Asia and the others which are low-class devil got the promotion into high-class-devil Sona and Seekvaira are not participating in this war.
Do you know if they did not participate or are you just assuming? Sona and Seekvaira are side characters and they literally don't appear often. As members of DxD, they participated in some capacity I'm sure. If Sairaorg hadn't participated in Volume 4, would you say he was undeserving of such a promotion?

They have led their respective peerages in campaigns fighting against their opponents for quite a while. Risking their lives in hard-fought battles while also being accountable for the lives of their servants.

The Rookie Four have made some hefty contributions to the Underworld with their achievements and those of their servants which they personally recruited and have led them in constant battles while not having a single one of them.die. All while still teenagers.

Do you think you can just brush all that off because Sona and Seekvaira didn't take on the main bosses or didn't make it to the main stage of the Azazel Cup?

Why would all of Sona's servants(and former servants) get promoted yet she wouldn't have a promotion to match theirs? I won't comment about Seekvaira as we only know 2 of her servants and some of her servants, like Sairaorg's, were high-class devils due to their noble origins.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-27, 11:03   Link #757
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
First of all, it has not logic compare the achievements of issei with those of every other character because has not sense, not being quantifiable.

Like Lucidrago has said, not being main characters they donÂ’t appear often, being members of DxD not for Beauty, they have worked without be mentioned.
Sairarog except for this volume, after the defeat of Beldeze has not done nothing about the fight with the gods of the hells, so he does not deserve the promotion?

This promotion take count about every action done since the beginning, not only from the war with the gods of the hell, from Sona, Rias, Sairaorg and Seekvaira.

furthermore, being young devils of pure blood, with important positions, this is even more amazing and important for the society. Counting the importance role done with the recruitment of their servants who are important for the underworld.

If something should be ridiculous, it should be the fact about the promotion of Koneko or other character from the low class to the high directly, when iseei was forced to follow the will of the high plans, making step by step. Even if his achievements was incredible.
Old 2020-02-27, 14:03   Link #758
Collbrande-Ex

YOU KILLED GREAT RED not cool Ishi

I thought this was Le Fay's volume so why is it the UL volume?

"Special Class devil" also known as the future Maou. That is the only way it can explain why Ajuka gave Xenovia those mutation pieces because imagine the chaos that would ensue if it appears that the Gremory clan now have control over so many Super Devils however if they are the servants of a servant of one of the Maou then other parties might be less inclined to object to the situation.

I can't believe I am saying this but all the promotions are logical, the skipping levels thing is most probably because of the rating games scandal giving the Maou greater influence in the Underworld. Even if we don't see them achieve them they would still have achieved them being part of DxD.

In Gasper's case I think his peerage will be made up of halves that suffered under similar circumstances as him so we all know who his queen will be

Xenovia getting evil pieces was shocking and her plan for them was even more surprising. I am guessing some of the human characters are getting reincarnated into her peerage after all Vali is only interested in noodles not being a Maou.

Wait did Sirzechs and them make the eighth Maou to dump all the work on Issei that they know Vali won't do.

__________________________________________________ ___

Bennia is Issei's second knight over the moon about this I was scared we were going to end up with another holy weapon wielder.

Issei possessing a mutation rook was a surprise I thought it would end up being his pawns. Guess his second rook is going to be a true monster that can even scare a Heavenly Dragon, I guess Tiamat is having a change of employment in the future

Loup as Rias's second rook is also awesome, he matches with Rias

Got to give props to Sona for trading them but now no more Tsubaki even though she rarely made an appearance, we lost a beauty with some of the coolest abilities in the series

__________________________________________________ __

Only major problem in this volume is introducing the UL already Issei's peerage alone is still pretty weak other than Xenovia and I guess Rossweisse.

Ishi better start looking into some power ups for characters other than Issei and Vali, especially Irina( just give her the sword of Michael or maybe a replica of it).
Collbrande-Ex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-27, 15:15   Link #759
godz

Does anyone know how Hades fights? Since we know that he faced Vali and Fenrir, he resisted them so that he later faced almost the entire male cast of DxD team.

Hades fights as a necromancer or is it a steroids thanatos?
Old 2020-02-27, 15:41   Link #760
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collbrande-Ex View Post
YOU KILLED GREAT RED not cool Ishi

I thought this was Le Fay's volume so why is it the UL volume?

"Special Class devil" also known as the future Maou. That is the only way it can explain why Ajuka gave Xenovia those mutation pieces because imagine the chaos that would ensue if it appears that the Gremory clan now have control over so many Super Devils however if they are the servants of a servant of one of the Maou then other parties might be less inclined to object to the situation.

I can't believe I am saying this but all the promotions are logical, the skipping levels thing is most probably because of the rating games scandal giving the Maou greater influence in the Underworld. Even if we don't see them achieve them they would still have achieved them being part of DxD.

In Gasper's case I think his peerage will be made up of halves that suffered under similar circumstances as him so we all know who his queen will be

Xenovia getting evil pieces was shocking and her plan for them was even more surprising. I am guessing some of the human characters are getting reincarnated into her peerage after all Vali is only interested in noodles not being a Maou.

Wait did Sirzechs and them make the eighth Maou to dump all the work on Issei that they know Vali won't do.

__________________________________________________ ___

Bennia is Issei's second knight over the moon about this I was scared we were going to end up with another holy weapon wielder.

Issei possessing a mutation rook was a surprise I thought it would end up being his pawns. Guess his second rook is going to be a true monster that can even scare a Heavenly Dragon, I guess Tiamat is having a change of employment in the future

Loup as Rias's second rook is also awesome, he matches with Rias

Got to give props to Sona for trading them but now no more Tsubaki even though she rarely made an appearance, we lost a beauty with some of the coolest abilities in the series

__________________________________________________ __

Only major problem in this volume is introducing the UL already Issei's peerage alone is still pretty weak other than Xenovia and I guess Rossweisse.

Ishi better start looking into some power ups for characters other than Issei and Vali, especially Irina( just give her the sword of Michael or maybe a replica of it).
We have no idea if Issei wants to be Maou or not. Everyone is just saying he should be one without his input.

And besides who else would want to take Balberith and Verrine in their peerages or could considering they are Super Devils? Besides there could be a lot of distrust about them considerimg they were created by Hades using Lilith's power, fought on his side, and would basically be stronger than the vast majority of devils. And plus they were way too powerful for regular evil pieces. Xenovia making a deal to adjust her evil pieces to receive 3 mutation pieces was just to reincarnate those two. Issei or Rias didn't have the ability to.make them their servants.

A lot of devils probably feel they can rest easy with Balberith and Verrine under one of Issei's servants. Issei is a hero in the Underworld so if two Super Devils are under his servant then most won't have a problem with it. I doubt any chaos would come considering Issei's reputation. Every mythology and faction likely feels relieved those two are under control.

Agree with you on the promotion part.

Not saying that Issei coulfn't be a Maou if he wants to and that he wouldn't make a great Maou, but it really seems they are deciding on this without asking Issei what he wants. And besides there are likely a lot more qualified Maou candidates than Issei at this point. Not to say he can't grow into the role. But it just seems they want to push this on Issei just because he's a hero to the Underworld. Like recommending the position of Asmodeus just because it represents lust despite someone like Rudiger being more suited to the position because of being one of the best tacticians and strategists in the Underworld. But I really don't like what they're trying to do. If Issei was the only person who could become a Maou I could understand. But it seems very selfish of them to try to make Issei and Vali Maou without asking them first. Maybe they feel they need a strong Maou in place but it seems very insincere of them to do this.

There are only really 15 main bosses to deal with. They should be able to easily handle the regular rank-and-file UL. Now Regalzerva and the Keito Tenkai(his 2 underlings) are the main problems and Issei can't even deal with them yet. The main Longinus possessors, Super Devils, and Top 10 beings will be the ones that deal with the main bosses.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote