AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-04-16, 21:38   Link #741
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Just got bolted by G3... should've been able to kill them if the other guy actually stuck by me.

Anyone else ever got that problem where rebalnce OP stalker/harvester/G3 spawn up cuz of team but everyone splits up and gets picked off?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 07:17   Link #742
KBTKaiser

didn't have a problem with a solo loki here...but I earned another brakk barrel + Hell's Chamber combo.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 12:54   Link #743
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

At least you're getting the Assassins to show up. I haven't seen any of them in weeks, and when I use my brother's account one day as part of maintaining it (his computer's busted and he's no longer allowed upstairs to use my computer, medical issue), Stalker shows up not once, but twice, within three missions.

Granted, he dropped nothing viable (which is good, 'cause if he dropped Hate on my brother's account when we're not teamed up, I'd've broken something), but considering I'm trying to acquire Hate so I can finally use my Nekros/Djinn/Stalker equipment combo...
Old 2014-04-17, 14:01   Link #744
Raviel

Does anyone here know if there's a way to download a fully patched version of the Warframe client? If not, is there a manual patch I can download somewhere to patch my game to update 13?

And if even that isn't possible, would updating the Steam version of the game be any easier compared to the non-Steam version?

The ISP my family is using still hasn't fixed the problem on their end so whenever I try to update the game, the download speed is horrible.
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 18:58   Link #745
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Steam works better as a download manager. The normal patcher isn't that bad but steam is better. You can also copy paste from someone who has the complete files though but you might have to fix the directory routes.

Anyone ever imagined giving their own Tenno a story?

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2014-04-18 at 00:44.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 00:42   Link #746
Raviel

Ok thanks; I'll give the Steam version a try, just to be sure though, you can use non-Steam accounts with the Steam version of Warframe right?
Old 2014-04-18, 00:45   Link #747
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Of course. I merely migrated my non-Steam account onto the Steam-downloaded version of the game, and then linked the Steam stuff to the game (Phased skins and such).
Old 2014-04-18, 08:18   Link #748
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
At least you're getting the Assassins to show up. I haven't seen any of them in weeks
I have never even had the 3 stooges or Zanuka come after me yet..... even the stalker is a rare occurrence.

Guess they are all just too scared =D

Anyway I've been getting right into the new melee system thanks to the Dragon Nikana being super badass. I've ran a few higher level survival missions with Ash solo, while using just melee and managing to last about 30 minutes or so each go.

Equipping second wind and deflection helped immensely as I can deflect 95% of enemy gunfire back at them and then score a stamina boost with a melee kill to refill my stamina bar and allow me to deflect more often.

Melee only Ash also looks pretty awesome and shuriken is useful if you want to keep your distance.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 21:33   Link #749
KBTKaiser

one thing I've found useful in making them spawn is having a lower conclave rating or something.

ever since the melee update, I've had Grustrag spawn twice and Stalker once, because I had resorted to equipping only my melee weapon.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 21:37   Link #750
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

That's what I've been doing with leveling my regular Nikana, though I've been doing so with my Nova ('cause Kappa, Sedna gets pretty damn hectic). No dice, though. When I used my brother's account, I had a full arsenal equipped, and that's when Stalker showed up.
Old 2014-04-18, 22:13   Link #751
SineMora
Wait for it...

You know... Stalker's not appearing before me... FOR FUCKING MONTHS!!! (He didn't even appeared after I rampaged over Vey Hek several times in a row cause I want Oberon that time (Cicero Crisis))
I already have Hate and Despair... I NEED THE DREAD!!!
Granted, he appeared near my team mate (He's the one who got the... death mark), who is far away from us at the moment, poor guy got killed, then Stalker left...
He didn't even appeared when I was helping someone get a Nekros, funny thing is, we did so many times, all of us ran out of keys without completing it (Missing a head), and without Stalker appearing to any of our full squad)

Maybe this time he will, once I completed the goddamn Beacon and go on another Hek rampage for Hydroid
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-21, 19:01   Link #752
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Anyone else experiencing choppy framerates on the game lately?
Old 2014-04-23, 16:55   Link #753
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Tenno reinforcements update.

New Corpus weapon (located in *sigh* clantech) is the Amprex, a chain lightning gun. Also included are two new body skins, for the Dethcube and Shade. The Sprite Shade doesn't look much different from the regular one, but the Carabus Dethcube is modeled after the Grustrag Three's Sentinels, and looks pretty nice.

Also included in the update are adjustments to the Dark Sectors. Conflicts will only last 12 hours now, and the grace period between deployments has been extended, to a minimum of 24 hours, and depending on various factors like Rail health, up to a maximum of 3 days. Tenno Spectres also now have drop tables, and we can now loot mods from them.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2014-04-23 at 17:26.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 06:36   Link #754
Orattvisa

Orattvisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-27, 15:32   Link #755
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Ah, but that rare stance mod got me plenty of cash. And helped my alliance save the rail we had a Memphis, Phobos.
Old 2014-04-27, 22:59   Link #756
TaintedDream
Translator

Has anyone here tried out Amprex yet? My Clan Research finished it yesterday, but I don't have any Fieldrons. A shame, since I have 15 Argon Crystals that will all probably disappear before I collect enough Fieldrons.
TaintedDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-28, 11:57   Link #757
Raviel

Where do you guys farm argon crystals? I've been to the void a few times but haven't gotten a single one yet.
Old 2014-04-28, 13:13   Link #758
TaintedDream
Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviel View Post
Where do you guys farm argon crystals? I've been to the void a few times but haven't gotten a single one yet.
Tier 3 Defense. It's also a great place for regular drops too. In my last three runs of it (all between 15-20 min runs);
Run 1: 4 Argon Crystals + 3 Stance Mods.
Run 2: 3 Argon Crystals + Quick Thinking (EXTREMELY Rare).
Run 3: 3 Argon Crystals + 2 Stance Mods.

This isn't really viable though unless you have good gear / have a clan or friends who are willing to carry you.
TaintedDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-29, 11:46   Link #759
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

What the hell is with Warframe constantly putting out the really nice alerts (like Vauban parts, Forma and tater BPs) out in short-lived alerts while I'm fucking asleep?
Old 2014-04-29, 13:42   Link #760
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Happens to me all the time, I managed to miss both the last potato alerts and my Dragon Nikana sure could use one....

=/

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cyborg, fps, ninja