AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-25, 09:43   Link #741
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
now i have the urge to watch loli bdsm hentai, for a reason......
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 14:33   Link #742
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Spoiler for Episode 7:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Newprimus; 2013-05-25 at 15:29.
Newprimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 16:14   Link #743
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
now i have the urge to watch loli bdsm hentai, for a reason......
...And why is that, pray tell?

Was wondering who that pink haired girl was when I saw merchandise for her on amiami. Now it makes a bit more sense.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 17:18   Link #744
XFire
150% done

Episode Seven

Well, that was nearly all drama. And it was awesome.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-05-25, 17:31   Link #745
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
^ You have to remember the stony cat is quite twisted, Tsukiko only wished for everyone to be together.

What I think happened was there were two wishes in effect here. Tsukiko's wish ALREADY started when Yokodera's house disappeared. Then came the steel king's wish about the world should end which brought about the storm. She couldn't cancel it because the storm actually plays a favor to Tsukiko's wish, so in order to cancel everything, the original starter had to be the one to negate it.
Old 2013-05-25, 17:31   Link #746
sikvod00

Hmm. There must be some meaning behind hiding the face of the father in the portrait...
sikvod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 17:45   Link #747
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
^ You have to remember the stony cat is quite twisted, Tsukiko only wished for everyone to be together.

What I think happened was there were two wishes in effect here. Tsukiko's wish ALREADY started when Yokodera's house disappeared. Then came the steel king's wish about the world should end which brought about the storm. She couldn't cancel it because the storm actually plays a favor to Tsukiko's wish, so in order to cancel everything, the original starter had to be the one to negate it.
No, because Tsukishi canceled her wish. Yokodera went and checked the storehouse, remember? And you can tell from her dialogue that Tsukiko knew she had caused the storm, and wanted it to continue since it meant Yokodera and Azusa wouldn't leave. I was just shocked since it was a little out of character.
Old 2013-05-25, 18:09   Link #748
Eratas123

Oh my God, the Steel King is dense :/ Holy shite, there's being confused and there's being in absolute denial.
Old 2013-05-25, 19:36   Link #749
dark-kyon

the steel king is stealing this show for me.loved his denseness,innocense,idiotic and obvious his mindblowing body.
dark-kyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 22:12   Link #750
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

ep7 reminds me of why I love the series... even though Tsukiko is emotionless she also scream the loudest about her inner wishes and desires. Its all those cute little things and hints that she drops which makes me like her character.

Spoiler for ep preview+tiny spoiler:
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 22:47   Link #751
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.7

so now face with big storm now wondero to give sure get all things to safety & oh steel queen got secret room full of tsukiko pic but now closed & youto see pic of parents of tsukiko & steel queen give bow to them.

youto tell steel queen about big stone cat & tried unwish the doing give it did work but somehow only effect house only give revealed it was tsukiko did it.

so youto reason with tsukiko on it give she want a brother give some talks manage patch-up all good house fine & til awkward cause steel queen kiss "younger brother" youto cause azusa saw it uh-oh.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-25, 23:42   Link #752
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Whoah, so Yokodera knows of Tsutsukakushi Mama from the past? And he has no recollection of what happened twelve years ago? Well, maybe him and either or both of the Tsutsukakushi daughters are his childhood friends after all.

Then again, him having no memory of what happened 12 years ago is highly suspicious. Might he be the reason for the deaths of the Tsutsukakushi parents?

And lol@Tsukikushi calling Yokodera dense. Pot and Kettle, much? XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 00:47   Link #753
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

OH EM GE! Not only did they make that stupid younger-brother-joke continue, but even added a confession to it O_O? I mean, c'mon I don't believe that a (*normal*) family would erase all tracks of a member from the papers/documents if that were possible at all (I honestly don't know). But, as I'm not a complaining-demon, I'll grant that Steel King's confession was acutally quite cute and she in general was fortunately not Ms. Annoyance like in the previous episodes.

Moving on: Dear MC, Tsukiko's true meaning in the middle of the storm was "I WANT YOU MADLY!" *cough* Anyway, that scene itself was awesome and Yokodera's speech sounded (also?) like an indirect confession, even though he meant it maybe in a best-ish friends way, given the playing cards and stuff like that. I wished the 3-second-flashback of her mother would have been a bit longer.
And @the incident 12 years ago: Stone Cat + no memories of Yokodera = to some degree involved in it + "sealed"/forgotten-on-request memories?

And even though I'm a Tsukiko-"shipper"/fanboy, poor Azusa was again the sole loser of the show. It would be better if just accepted/realized that Yokodera wants her and considers her as a normal(/good) and reliable friend. Topping it of, she had to see the Steel-King scene . Overkill pretty much?
As for wishing for a new self: The first thought that crossed my mind was "doppelganger" or something like that with the polar opposite character-traits.

However, while this post sounds more negative(?), I enjoyed the whole episode and Yokodera's pervy-side was well-restrained here.
Old 2013-05-26, 01:24   Link #754
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-kyon View Post
the steel king is stealing this show for me.loved his denseness,innocense,idiotic and obvious his mindblowing body.
From my perspective -- Steel King definitely got some PLUS POINTS.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 02:09   Link #755
Kakkou
Tch.

My Hentai Prince Cannot Be This Handsome. Man did I double take when they showed that. I almost thought he was a different character.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 02:23   Link #756
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Oh my God, the Steel King is dense :/ Holy shite, there's being confused and there's being in absolute denial.
No no no. It's easy to mistake her as being dense or a flat out idiot. After all, I had labeled her an idiot just last week. However, that wore off, when she finally came to terms... and wants a piece of the prince for herself too.

Though, I must say. Poor poor Asuza...
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 03:10   Link #757
EroKing

This is one of those rare series where a harem end will actually be very sweet, all the characters are so loveable
Old 2013-05-26, 04:55   Link #758
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

With every passing episode Azusa feels like her feelings and devotion towards Yokodera is totally ignored and with the way things have resolved themselves, it's not quite the way Yokodera had expected it to turn out.

The Steel King has fallen for Yokodera "otouto", whom she still believes to exist. At least she was straightforward enough to have kissed him (even if only on the cheek). He would have thought she'd finally be freed of the lie but it seems to have worked too well.

Tsukiko being the perpetrator of the events leading up to the typhoon (disappearance of Yokodera's house and all) was all part of her wish to be closer to Yokodera like real family. A pure wish that twisted itself in a quite remarkable way.

Spoiler for just speculating...:
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 06:51   Link #759
kobester11

only upto volume 3 huh?
kobester11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-26, 10:11   Link #760
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So this series is capable of serious drama too. I have to say I didn't suspect Tsukiko was also the cause of the typhoon, I thought it was entirely Tsukushi's fault. Tsukiko is actually just as lonely if not more than her sister is. And she likes Yokodera so much she's fine with being just a little sister to him. She should be careful what she wishes for, because that might come true now that Tsukushi is aiming for Yokodera's younger brother.

Tsukushi was still just as dense and helplessly siscon as usual. Her Tsukiko museum was quite something. I felt for her when Tsukiko tore everything to shred. Those were very precious pictures, you can't destroy them!!
It seems like there is pretty much no way to make her realize Yokodera doesn't have a younger brother. She believes in that lie from the bottom of her soul. This denseness and naivety actually makes her incredibly endearing. She's even caught up to the other two for me, which is quite amazing given how adorable they are.

Finally, Azuki Azusa. I felt bad for her once again (I feel like I'm saying this every week). She's been neglected by Yokodera ever since her arc ended, and now she saw him kissed by another woman... this is too much. Can't wait to see how her wish will transform her. Maybe she will turn into a bombshell in order to compete with the King.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Whoah, so Yokodera knows of Tsutsukakushi Mama from the past? And he has no recollection of what happened twelve years ago? Well, maybe him and either or both of the Tsutsukakushi daughters are his childhood friends after all.

Then again, him having no memory of what happened 12 years ago is highly suspicious. Might he be the reason for the deaths of the Tsutsukakushi parents?
There is definitely something there but I doubt it's going to be that dark. How could he ever face Tsukiko and Tsukushi if he was responsible for the death of their parents? My guess is that he helped Tsukiko and Tsukushi in the past (with the help of the statue) and him losing his memories is a side-effect of that.

Tags
ecchi, harem, romantic comedy, seinen, supernatural, tsundere