Yurifag

Chisato is your common tsundere osananajimi. Satsuki is much better
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 11:11   Link #742
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Chisato is your common tsundere osananajimi.
Hmmm... I'm pretty sure we've established since the second episode that she really isn't.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 11:33   Link #743
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Honestly, Chisato didn't strike me as tsundere-esque at all in the most recent episode. Chisato was quite clear in how she was coming on to Oojima in this recent episode, which is quite the change from how tsunderes usually act, in my experience. It's refreshing to see a tsundere and a male lead in a "compromising" situation together, without the tsundere getting upset with the guy in the least.

Really, Chisato just barely counts as a tsundere for me. She's heavy on the "dere", and light on the "tsun". Her "tsun" is really just being slightly bossy/jealous at times, but nothing all that big of a deal. On the whole, Chisato is a pretty charming girl.

Satsuki is more of a "total package", I guess you could say. She seems to have it all going on for her (well, aside from family issues, clearly), and I can definitely see why a lot of fans would ship her over the other options. But the other main heroines aren't without their own charms either - It's one of the nicer harems I've seen.

Speaking of Satsuki's family issues, I like how her and her sister look a fair bit alike. I can easily tell them apart, but they're still physically similar enough that the family resemblance is clear as well. I like that.
Old 2012-08-25, 11:42   Link #744
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Maybe it's just my hate that osananajimis and non-blood-related sisters get the protag most of the times in adaptations but still I personally dislike Chisato.
Old 2012-08-25, 11:49   Link #745
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Maybe it's just my hate that osananajimis and non-blood-related sisters get the protag most of the times in adaptations but still I personally dislike Chisato.
Except that in VN adaptions childhood friends rarely win, in others they get the MC more often but in this one its still a throw up.

Last edited by BladeEntity; 2012-08-26 at 07:49.
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 11:50   Link #746
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wow, it's truly amazing Everybody seems to have a different reality of which archetype actually wins the most
Old 2012-08-25, 11:54   Link #747
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Except that in VN adaptions childhood friends almost never win, in others they get the MC more often but in this one its still a throw up.
I could easily make a list. They win in most of the cases.
Old 2012-08-25, 12:02   Link #748
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I could easily make a list. They win in most of the cases.
Oh? I assume You're going to list every visual novel adaptations in the last 5 to 10 years?

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-08-25 at 15:28.
Old 2012-08-25, 13:08   Link #749
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Man, I'm so jealous of Yuuki right now.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-25, 13:27   Link #750
Xaturas

I'm not shiping anyone, but Isara deserves some love, either from Yuuki or someone else. As far as story goes she is the best and most hardworking person in the whole cast.
Imo they could all die (whole school 6k people) in a nuke accident while making some new cookies machine and I wouldn't even blink, but Isara really should have some happy end.
Old 2012-08-25, 13:49   Link #751
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Yeah, that doesn't sound like your shipping Isara hard with extreme prejudice and malicious intent at all. You forgot the part where you'll eat their remains too! BETA confirmed.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 13:54   Link #752
Naoe Yamato

well, to me it's still not that clear that Yuki has a great preference for Chisato and I'm really ok with that, she has made a move on him and he was just a bit embarassed, it seems like he sees her as a little sister or someone who he should protect, instead with Satsuki he seems more natural... so I guess I'll route for Satsuki
Old 2012-08-25, 13:58   Link #753
Aqua Knight

I haven't played the game so I don't really know about Michiru route, but Yuki has nearly no interaction with her, yet she is shown once in a while (apart from comedy moments).

What's the point of doing this? (except trying to put some of her story in the anime)
Old 2012-08-25, 14:03   Link #754
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2k View Post
Yeah, that doesn't sound like your shipping Isara hard with extreme prejudice and malicious intent at all. You forgot the part where you'll eat their children too! BETA confirmed.
I assume you talk about me?

Not really I'm not shipping her, just from the anime and some novel spoilers here and there, I got impression that girl really deserves some love and happiness in her life.

As for shipping, I said I'm not shipping anyone because its true.

At ep 1 I was like "WTH mystery go go go, mmmm romance? Whatever gimme mystery girl that got run over"
Ep 2, Chisato is nice go go girl.
Ep 3 and further I don't really remember. However Satsuki earned some points.

I've seen CG's from VN so I know which girls have *Sex scenes* and that means which girls are more or less main heroines.
Atm only Chisato and Satsuki are in the run for crown. Other girls got pushed back to the sidelines, where their plot is just 1-2 eps at max and just guest visits from time to time.

So to sum it up. I'm not shipping Isara as I will be happy as long as she and probably other hard working *poor students* will get some love.
As for main romance I don't care if it will be Chisato or Satsuki as I cheer for both of them. Buuut that doesn't change my previous statement that all of them could get nuked and I wouldn't blink.
Old 2012-08-25, 14:04   Link #755
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
Well, I pray all is well for your BF, and thank him for his service.

Chisato is definitely a friend, but that is because she has been for the longest time. Yuuki is probably so comfortable and accustomed to her, that her advances just seems natural to him. However, I don't think in this type of anime that her chances are any less. She does have the most focus, and she is the most aggressive. She is the center of all group pictures in the intro. She is practically the whole intro. Heck, the title of the show has chocolate in it, which is her whole issue, and her alone.

As much as I do like harem endings, I don't think it will be the case with this one. If they are going to develop romance, he will eventually end up with someone. Otherwise, he might not end up with anyone. I just don't think harem end is in store for this anime.

Satsuki does have the most chemistry with Yuuki. Just looking at the ending song, she is the last girl to be shown, which is a positive sign for her to end up with Yuuki, but as always, group pictures of her are on the side. Also, the scandal that would occur if he had a relationship with another candidate would probably overturn any chance for him to win the elections. Post election... well, that's another story, which I doubt we will get to.
thank you for your support

and i know chisato ahs the most advances and is the main female character but it seems he's just not that interested in her. his focus seems to be on satusuki and mifuyu thats the vibe im getting anyways. but the sensei is what really gets me it seems he 'likes' her but doesnt love her i mean she was his first kiss which is special, which is wh i think he cares for her but doesnt love her, though i can see later in life them getting drunk and going ham lol ;p
Old 2012-08-25, 14:14   Link #756
Naoe Yamato

I'm on the same boat as sapper, also i'm not sure but Yuki seemed more shocked by Mifuyu confession than by Chisato let him grope her
Old 2012-08-25, 14:36   Link #757
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

I still feel they need to clear up the past between him and Hazuki, cause Satsuki is right, they are pretty damn close to be considered just Teacher and student. And he seemed to really be evasive when explaining why the kiss happened.

Even though I know it won't happened, I actually liked the Hazuki X Oojima moments.
Old 2012-08-25, 15:40   Link #758
Xaturas

Ok so I watched the last ep.
Umm so that boy is Chisato brother not childhood lover, good one hurdle less for her.

As for the ep itself, I know that next ep will be Satsuki playing mahjong or something with Yuuki. However I couldn't shake the feeling that Chisato and Satsuki scenes were like some VN scenes where next thing you know they get down to doing it. It just felt that way.

Hmmm so this anime still is going common route without branching to any heroine, good and bad at the same time. It can either become a nice romance with politics or just a politic anime with terrible romance.
Old 2012-08-25, 15:47   Link #759
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Chisato is your common tsundere osananajimi. Satsuki is much better
Amen, for me this show is Satsuki or bust.
Reckoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-25, 15:50   Link #760
Jmac
Sharing my world thru art
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Amen, for me this show is Satsuki or bust.
I see what you did there XD. I like Satsuki too, but for 'other' reasons

Tags
bishoujo, drama, eroge, politics, romance, school life, seinen