AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2014-07-23, 03:02   Link #741
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
The MH17 also apparently was strayed off course just moment before being shot down, sparked the question whether it was navigation error or it was instructed to
MH17 being off course was a permitted clearance.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Image shows why it's a short cut.

YouTube
A BUK TELAR in rebel controlled territory supposedly the location is over here and it was filmed five hours before the crash.

Last edited by Blaat; 2014-07-23 at 12:39.
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 05:12   Link #742
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post

Images

YouTube
A BUK TELAR in rebel controlled territory supposedly the location is over here and it was filmed five hours before the crash.
is it me, or is it just a kneejerk reaction of "Zat plane is following zus! Zhoot it down!"?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 05:22   Link #743
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
is it me, or is it just a kneejerk reaction of "Zat plane is following zus! Zhoot it down!"?
MSNBC showed a list of past military destruction of civilian jets. Including one case involving an American warship. This happens, and every time it happened: 1. It nearly is always an accident and 2. Those who did it always denied it until it was irrefutable. Russians denied it when they blew up a South Korean plane, and Americans denied it when the warship blew up an Iranian plane. I think it is more denial than anything else. People just don't want to admit the truth.
Old 2014-07-23, 06:45   Link #744
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post

Images

Video is deleted, man. But is there any official reply from Ukrainian on Russia accusations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
MSNBC showed a list of past military destruction of civilian jets. Including one case involving an American warship. This happens, and every time it happened: 1. It nearly is always an accident and 2. Those who did it always denied it until it was irrefutable. Russians denied it when they blew up a South Korean plane, and Americans denied it when the warship blew up an Iranian plane. I think it is more denial than anything else. People just don't want to admit the truth.
The previous two incidents were different through, as both the US and the Russia then acknowledged that they shot the plane down, but claimed it was either because it is unresponsive to calls or fly into their respective military zone. In another word, they acknowledged that they shot the planes down, but denied it was their fault

This time however , both side denied that they made the shooting in the first place
Old 2014-07-23, 08:44   Link #745
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Planes drop like flies in Eastern Ukraine these days

That make it three in one week.
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 09:54   Link #746
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

I wonder whether these shot down hadn't happened if the Government had F-15E instead Su-25?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 12:45   Link #747
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Brawl breaks out in Ukrainian parliament over downed plane

Quote:
Rough Cut (no reporter narration) Ukraine's parliament approved a presidential decree on Tuesday (July 22) to call up more military reserves to fight rebels in eastern Ukraine, as scuffles broke out between members in the tense chamber. Some 45 days after the latest call-up of additional reserves, which has now expired, Kiev repeated the decree to conduct partial mobilisation to ensure the ranks of what Ukraine calls its "anti-terrorist operation" are filled. Brief scuffles broke out between nationalist politicians and members of the party that was led by the former president, Viktor Yanukovich, who was overthrown in February. When one member of Yanukovich's Regions party was thrown out of the chamber, Communist party colleagues also walked out in protest. He put the numbers close to the border at 41,000 and said they were equipped with 150 tanks, 1,400 armoured vehicles and 500 other weapon systems. Ukrainian troops have forced pro-Russian rebels back to their two main strongholds, the cities of Donetsk and Luhansk, slowly taking villages and city suburbs around them. The army is under orders not to use air strikes and artillery in the cities, complicating operations to restore control despite Kiev's accusations that the rebels were responsible for the shooting down of a Malaysian airliner. The separatists deny the accusations. The motion was carried with 232 votes in favor in the 450-seat parliament. Russia withdrew most of the 40,000 troops it had close to the border earlier this year, reducing them to fewer than 1,000 by mid-June. But since then, it has been building up its forces again, a NATO military officer said this month. Moscow denies supplying the rebels.
Send the Marines.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-07-23, 13:20   Link #748
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Russian claims.
Quote:
claimsI tried to look for this, and found only mentioned in RT
If that doesn’t trip a warning flag for you, I’m not sure what will.

As for the rest, you’ll have to excuse me if I consider the “we’re not annexing Crimea…but we are!”/ ”These are not Russian troops!....well, they are Russian troops!” etc. Russia to be about as credible as your friendly neighborhood Nigerian Prince who is just dying to give you $20 mil if only you would wire him $20k first.

At least they deserve some points for creativity this time. Even I never expected them to trot out the Dutch Bloodraider Zombie Plane theory, gotta give credit where credit’s due.

Quote:
Btw, if you think I was a bit of a nut suspecting a mass terrorists actions could take place. Then I present you Yoichi Shimatsu.

This dude, claimed to be reporters and have visited a few related site and got a few interviews with experts before putting up his claim. Was stating that the plane, along with the civilians, were carrying a horde of dead bodies in its cargo, being drained of blood and infested with deadly virus. The cargo also carried a bomb and once arrived to Malaysia airport, will explode, spreading its virus to the highly dense population in Malaysia, allowing the disease to spread like wild fire across Asia from there. The plane actually was shot down by an Ukraine airplane to prevent it from reaching its destination...

His proof includes interviewing with local of crashing sites stating some dead bodies were not fresh and have been dried of blood. Or based on pictures of crash site, the plane appeared to explode mid air from inward and so on

If your goal was to make your claim less “nuts”, you just possibly chose the worst possible person to do it with.

Yoichi Shimatsu, the guy that claims Fukushima meltdown was caused by Israel attacking the plant with Stuxnet, and that Sandy Hook massacre was actually an retaliation by the child sex industry against the crackdowns, which is also tied with Satan worshippers and the CIA.

I mean, you can’t even make this **** up. Just look at what you yourself said about his claims, what is it, a reject script for Resident Evil 7? Forget tinfoils, this is straight up tin bricks.
kyp275 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 15:58   Link #749
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
If that doesn’t trip a warning flag for you, I’m not sure what will.

As for the rest, you’ll have to excuse me if I consider the “we’re not annexing Crimea…but we are!”/ ”These are not Russian troops!....well, they are Russian troops!” etc. Russia to be about as credible as your friendly neighborhood Nigerian Prince who is just dying to give you $20 mil if only you would wire him $20k first.

At least they deserve some points for creativity this time. Even I never expected them to trot out the Dutch Bloodraider Zombie Plane theory, gotta give credit where credit’s due.

If your goal was to make your claim less “nuts”, you just possibly chose the worst possible person to do it with.

Yoichi Shimatsu, the guy that claims Fukushima meltdown was caused by Israel attacking the plant with Stuxnet, and that Sandy Hook massacre was actually an retaliation by the child sex industry against the crackdowns, which is also tied with Satan worshippers and the CIA.

I mean, you can’t even make this **** up. Just look at what you yourself said about his claims, what is it, a reject script for Resident Evil 7? Forget tinfoils, this is straight up tin bricks.
Eh no. I'm just sharing a ridiculous story i found on the net, while you are being a dick about it

And if your local "Nigerian prince" has a nuclear arsenal large enough to wipe off the Earth. Then yes, we have to take his words very carefully
Old 2014-07-23, 17:27   Link #750
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

The separatists are now admitting they had Buks

It's about friggin' time.
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-23, 17:33   Link #751
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Eh no. I'm just sharing a ridiculous story i found on the net, while you are being a dick about it
Eh, I read your post as you were using the crazy dude to support your theory. Regardless, I certainly wasn't "being a dick about it", unless to you being a dick means not agreeing with you.

Quote:
And if your local "Nigerian prince" has a nuclear arsenal large enough to wipe off the Earth. Then yes, we have to take his words very carefully
Great, and has completely nothing to do with what I was saying, which is Russia's CREDIBILITY.

One can have all the nuke in the universe, it doesn't make a zombie plane story any less ridiculous.
Old 2014-07-23, 18:05   Link #752
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

So Russia and the Rebel's excuse is that Ukrainian government made them fire the missile.
Old 2014-07-23, 19:37   Link #753
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
So Russia and the Rebel's excuse is that Ukrainian government made them fire the missile.
Well you know, it's just like criminals arguing that it really wasn't their fault, their victim just made them rob them, if only they didn't have money.

Oh yea, and they totally got in the way of the bullet, it was totally their fault there too!
Old 2014-07-24, 02:44   Link #754
Blaat

Quote:
Video is deleted, man.
Nope I failed at tags, I believe the video is now working correctly.
Old 2014-07-24, 11:59   Link #755
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Eh, I read your post as you were using the crazy dude to support your theory. Regardless, I certainly wasn't "being a dick about it", unless to you being a dick means not agreeing with you.

Great, and has completely nothing to do with what I was saying, which is Russia's CREDIBILITY.

One can have all the nuke in the universe, it doesn't make a zombie plane story any less ridiculous.
It's totally valid using a theory about zombie apocalypse to support the theory that the plane was attacked by terrorists, right?

And did the Russia Chief of staff mentioned anything about zombie plane story? Or did you mistake that Japanese reporter dude as Russian Chief of Staff? You know reporter can't own a nuclear arsenal, right?

Last edited by White Manju Bun; 2014-07-24 at 13:39. Reason: Play nice or don't play at all.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-24, 12:02   Link #756
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Can you guys refrain from personal attacks here? We are trying to have a proper discussion here.

Old 2014-07-24, 14:15   Link #757
kyp275
Meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Can you guys refrain from personal attacks here? We are trying to have a proper discussion here.
Pretty sure I haven’t attacked anyone >_>

Quote:
It's totally valid using a theory about zombie apocalypse to support the theory that the plane was attacked by terrorists, right?

And did the Russia Chief of staff mentioned anything about zombie plane story? Or did you mistake that Japanese reporter dude as Russian Chief of Staff? You know reporter can't own a nuclear arsenal, right?
I have no idea what you’re trying to say with the zombie + terrorist bit.

I’m pretty sure the zombie plane theory was not started by that JP conspiracy nut. IIRC that idea, along with others like the missiles were intended for Putin’s planes were floated by Russian media at around the same time.

Given how tightly Russian medias are controlled by the state, I see no meaningful distinction between what their media and their govt. says, it’s all part of the same propaganda machine.
Old 2014-07-24, 18:59   Link #758
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Pretty sure I haven’t attacked anyone >_>

I have no idea what you’re trying to say with the zombie + terrorist bit.

I’m pretty sure the zombie plane theory was not started by that JP conspiracy nut. IIRC that idea, along with others like the missiles were intended for Putin’s planes were floated by Russian media at around the same time.

Given how tightly Russian medias are controlled by the state, I see no meaningful distinction between what their media and their govt. says, it’s all part of the same propaganda machine.
That is a bit too suspicious, my friend. People can be nut even when they are not part of Putin propaganda machine

I simply just take RT more or less as Russian spokesman in this case. And i know you can simply discredit them. But when the investigation come back, there would have to be solid arguments to debunk their points. On the other hand if it is really the Russian doing this, they will keep it murky, as, as long as it was still unconfirmed there will still doubt in people mind, they won't have to be responsible. Innocent until proven, kinda things. A bit like that Korean warship incident
Old 2014-08-09, 16:06   Link #759
Gravitas Free Zone

I've seen this IS-3 photo in two different Ukraine news pieces today.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28724487

And it's getting further and further out of context each time, considering that it's a museum piece that the rebels grabbed.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 16:22   Link #760
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Knackwurst View Post
I've seen this IS-3 photo in two different Ukraine news pieces today.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28724487

And it's getting further and further out of context each time, considering that it's a museum piece that the rebels grabbed.
Spare a thought for journalists - they have rice bowls to fill. [/sarcasm]