Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-08, 00:28   Link #741
Akakishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
Ah ok, so Lelouch's sexiness is an important factor to figure him out.
Little girl? She is 15 yrs old and has been living with Lelouch pretty much all of these years.

Sure thing. Episode 22 should be altered and when Lelouch does his cold-face-shit, Kallen should force herself to him, rape him, demand an answer AGAIN, Lelouch does the same face again {to get raped again lulz} and matching on till they day they die. How's this?
Lelouch's sexiness ??
Yes, he's sexy btw lol

About Nunnally, she also don't even discover his bro=zero (1st season) so ...

R2 (Rotten²) of CG's turn 22 is an Okouchi's kallen fan made?
They don’t really intend to do any real character relationship development for anyone aside from Lelouch and Suzaku, and perhaps Lelouch and C.C.
Thus, they decided to throw Kallen fans a bone and inserted this scene which they wrote in about 2 minutes just so they'd ...
have a nice day, lulz.

(a pure fan made kiss wanted by kallen fan realized by Kami Okouchi fulfiling kallen's fan wish)
Old 2009-01-08, 00:37   Link #742
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akakishi View Post
Lelouch's sexiness ??
Yes, he's sexy btw lol

They don’t really intend to do any real character relationship development for anyone aside from Lelouch and Suzaku, and perhaps Lelouch and C.C.
Thus, they decided to throw Kallen fans a bone and inserted this scene which they wrote in about 2 minutes just so they'd ...
have a nice day, lulz.

(a pure fan made kiss wanted by kallen fan realized by Kami Okouchi fulfiling kallen's fan thirst)

Spoiler for Obvious Flame bait is obvious:

Last edited by yvj; 2009-01-08 at 03:46.
Old 2009-01-08, 03:09   Link #743
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww, if it wasn't for the teases and the supposed developments, WHO THE HELL WANT to see a CHUU between *our * favourite character and that emo *insert words here.*

Damare, stop take the Kallen fans as *insert words here* fanatics who want nothing but Kallen in Lelouch's pants.
Old 2009-01-08, 03:15   Link #744
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Damare, stop take the Kallen fans as *insert words here* fanatics who want nothing but Kallen in Lelouch's pants.
Wait, you mean you guys aren't?

...hmm.
Old 2009-01-08, 04:43   Link #745
Levy
differently sober

oh, please, Akakishi, saying that a kiss is there just to please the fan is the lamest argument against a pairing ever.

Kallen's ass shots are fanservice, CC's ass shots are fanservice too, but the scenes between the characters can be dismissed as fanservice, they are there because they are part of the story, you may like them or not, and that's another field, but you can't throw them away like this.

Also, Karen might have not understood Lelouch's plan (how the heck would she?!) but this doesn't make her feelings for him less stronger. You can love someone while hating what he's doing. period.

Dec4, labels stinks, we all know. And it applies to everything.
Old 2009-01-08, 08:18   Link #746
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Wait, you mean you guys aren't?

...hmm.
Damare, simply damare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post

There was a flame bait and I was simply baited. Errr

Oh well, look at the pages of these discussions, one may know how much R2's story telling has done.
Old 2009-01-08, 08:29   Link #747
Levy
differently sober

Yup, of course. R2 storytelling has done a lot of shit and I think the main problem with all this mess around Lelouch is the authors not having the balls of makings anything blantantly obvious in the series, yet giving a lot of hints/development/informations and so on...

on a side note, I generally like your posts, but please, could you just avoid using japanese/chinese terms (and moreover kanjis) without side translation while posting?
I mean no offence here, but it's quite annoying.
Same for miss Lie, please.
I know how hard is to find the right english words for all of us that are not english speakers, but it's like I'm starting to insert italian quotes in my posts without translation. Maybe french and spanish will understand, but I guess you won't, and that's not good for communication.
Old 2009-01-08, 10:08   Link #748
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Lelouch's sexiness ??
Yes, he's sexy btw lol

have a nice day, lulz.

(a pure fan made kiss wanted by kallen fan realized by Kami Okouchi fulfiling kallen's fan wish)
Yes, so basically you are saying her seiyuu was lying to fans, and lying in a magazine so famous that it's bound to be picked up and read by the director and writer themselves?

Fail troll is fail. Especially when proof of otherwise are already posted.
Old 2009-01-08, 11:09   Link #749
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Lelouch's sexiness ??
Yes, he's sexy btw lol

have a nice day, lulz.

You do know i can use my hammer of Thor-justice and say, that the whole "close-up-to-you" between Lulu and C.C before Guren interrupts it, can be called pandering or throwing a bone to CCxL fans as well. Hell, why not? If a kiss {that has been built up since the beginning of R2 but this is irrelevant am i rite?} can be called "bone" then this makes every romantic-notion = bone. Which applies to every pairing. Rite, rite?
Old 2009-01-08, 11:35   Link #750
Levy
differently sober

Quote:
You do know i can use my hammer of Thor-justice and say, that the whole "close-up-to-you" between Lulu and C.C before Guren interrupts it, can be called pandering or throwing a bone to CCxL fans as well. Hell, why not? If a kiss {that has been built up since the beginning of R2 but this is irrelevant am i rite?} can be called "bone" then this makes every romantic-notion = bone. Which applies to every pairing. Rite, rite?
Exactly. The 'fanservice' denial can apply to every pairing and it always sucks.

An alternative is to brought it to the nihilist extreme and say that, yes, EVERYTHING is a bone throw at the fans of any single pairing/character - and I guess how inaccurate it might be, although I still want to believe that is not so.
Old 2009-01-08, 13:53   Link #751
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Exactly. The 'fanservice' denial can apply to every pairing and it always sucks.

An alternative is to brought it to the nihilist extreme and say that, yes, EVERYTHING is a bone throw at the fans of any single pairing/character - and I guess how inaccurate it might be, although I still want to believe that is not so.
It actually depends on the context of what you are saying. R2 basically turned into a fan pandering show by the end. Hell look how many characters were either butchered, shafted in development or had their former importance in the plot erased and development reset seemingly at whim for no purpose. I may bitch about Kallen's development but even I will admit that she is one of the ones that was lucky as she was basically the only non-purple eyed pretty boy with a flair for the dramatics to actually get fairly consistent development throughout the series. C.C was given the royal shaft as her character was reduced to fanservice character for Pizza hut and pink knightmares, Cornelia returning had no purpose other then to make people go, OMG SHES ALIVE! Suzaku ability to actually drive the plot in season one was largely taken away in R2, Chiba and Toudou's "relationship" and I use that term loosely as it was something that was not used to have any impact whatsoever and more of a fan squeal moment, and who can forget Marianne and Charles, Charles was an antagonist since the first season and we get a little blurb on him in one episode for his plans and Marianne was like as close to a saint as far as everyone and their dog was concerned and she wound up given no development. Like it or not, it may be harsh but scenes with no development and forshadowing, put in just to give the fans something and not to contribute anything to the story IS fanservice.
Old 2009-01-08, 18:26   Link #752
Akakishi

Quote:
oh, please, Akakishi, saying that a kiss is there just to please the fan is the lamest argument against a pairing ever.

Kallen's ass shots are fanservice, CC's ass shots are fanservice too, but the scenes between the characters can be dismissed as fanservice, they are there because they are part of the story, you may like them or not, and that's another field, but you can't throw them away like this.

Also, Karen might have not understood Lelouch's plan (how the heck would she?!) but this doesn't make her feelings for him less stronger. You can love someone while hating what he's doing. period.

oh yeah, i forget, when it is about C.C and Lelouch kiss, it is a commercial one or a kiss to bring him back memories ...
But when it is with Kallen, it is a mutual one, a french passionate burning love kiss

Kalulu the best!

Quote:
Yes, this scene is a bone too
Have I say somewhere the contrary?
Old 2009-01-08, 18:32   Link #753
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
oh yeah, i forget, when it is about C.C and Lelouch kiss, it is a commercial one or a kiss to bring him back memories ...
But when it is with Kallen, it is a mutual one, a french passionate burning love kiss

Kalulu the best!

LOL.

Return back, you are the one who said Kallen's kiss was made for fanservice
And Levy's post meand everything but what you are concluding; To tell the truth, it's even the reverse.

And it has nothing to do there but yes, Kalulu kiss was mutual, that's official *gloat*

Old 2009-01-08, 18:34   Link #754
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:

You obviously missed the part when a boy/girl accepts a kiss. You know, like putting tongue as well, closing eyes, blah blah

Quote:
Kalulu the best!
OH YAH, THE LIGHT.

Quote:

Ok, Code: Bones. Confirmed.
Old 2009-01-08, 18:43   Link #755
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
You'd have something close to a viable argument if official statements didn't contradict that. It's a shame that happened though.

But since this is the internet. Feel free to ignore and deny things you don't like.

Here's a philosophical question is it always acceptable for personal interpretation to override given facts? Not another person's counter opinion but established facts.

I don't know if it was french passionate burning love kiss. but there was something French about it. blame the animators.

Spoiler for rage:
Old 2009-01-08, 18:46   Link #756
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post

I don't know if it was french passionate burning love kiss. but there was something French about it. blame the animators.
Oh come on, if Lelouch OR Kallen wanted, {they were both ready and were ready to sing "Just Died in Your Arms Tonight" rofl} they could have sex right there. They just had the conference.
Oh yah, does this sound crazy? So does that the kiss was a bone.
I must be losing my mind. Damn you fandom.
Old 2009-01-08, 18:54   Link #757
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Oh come on, if Lelouch OR Kallen wanted, {they were both ready and were ready to sing "Just Died in Your Arms Tonight" rofl} they could have sex right there.

That would have been so awesome.

Well for me and a few other people anyway

Quote:
They just had the conference.
Oh yah, does this sound crazy? So does that the kiss was a bone.
I must be losing my mind. Damn you fandom.

whoa now I'm not making things up. But there was tongue I saw it because Kalulu fanatics zoomed into the picture.

Now I am aware the above does not = the melding of souls

However as an internet lawyer I feel it adds to the case.
Old 2009-01-08, 18:57   Link #758
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
That would have been so awesome.

Well for me and a few other people anyway
Yeah, Loli would not be alive right now. lulz
Too much happiness causes cardiac arrests.

Quote:
whoa now I'm not making things up. But there was tongue I saw it because Kalulu fanatics zoomed into the picture.

Now I am aware the above does not = the melding of souls

However as an internet lawyer I feel it adds to the case.
Lol, you do not need to zoom. The kiss-scene had an effing zoom by its own. You do not have to be a rhodes scholar to see it. Unless when two people kiss, you look at your dog crapping your bed. {aka making excuses to the un-deniable visual truth. // damn, i am on a roll tonight.}
Old 2009-01-08, 19:03   Link #759
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

Yeah, Loli would not be alive right now. lulz
Too much happiness causes cardiac arrests.

Lol, you do not need to zoom. The kiss-scene had an effing zoom by its own. You do not have to be a rhodes scholar to see it. Unless when two people kiss, you look at your dog crapping your bed. {aka making excuses to the un-deniable visual truth. // damn, i am on a roll tonight.}
Pfff, there were too many chance for them to have sex; Turn 7 (The wish for) Turn 9 (The POSITION for), so I was ready....but CG couldn't bear mature content (They prefere a Table scene instead xD)

Old 2009-01-08, 19:07   Link #760
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Pfff, there were too many chance for them to have sex; Turn 7 (The wish for) Turn 9 (The POSITION for), so I was ready....but CG couldn't bear mature content (They prefere a Table scene instead xD)
Hey, that was when it run in another time slot...
Just look how freakingly benign R2 is...(well...)
If they did it in Turn 7=Not good for their (h~e~a~l~t~h~y) relationship (they formed until 19)
Turn 9= Oh well, the place will get ruined, or Green-chan's appetite

@incorrupts
speaking of mouse-zoom, yeah, 7/9/22 all had it