AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-19, 03:31   Link #7581
Freeter
beyond

Can't wait for Eba to friendzone Haruto again just so Seo can milk the series even further

Option #4, here we come...
Old 2011-06-19, 07:35   Link #7582
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Can't wait for Eba to friendzone Haruto again just so Seo can milk the series even further

I wonder what his editor is doing.
Unless japanese otakus enjoy such crappy storytelling.
If KMIN had moe factor then I would even understand, otherwise its just plain unreasonable.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 09:10   Link #7583
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
If KMIN had moe factor then I would even understand, otherwise its just plain unreasonable.
I'm quite sure they love the trill of the lol... because a lot of the situations are just that lol nuff said.
Old 2011-06-19, 10:06   Link #7584
Shadow5YA

I'm sure the even the editors are aware that people still read it regardless of quality out of morbid curiosity to see how it ends.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 18:02   Link #7585
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post

Isn't this series ending soon in few more chapters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
I am courious about Japanese fans as well, their cultural outlook is slightly different from us in romance and its approaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
I'm quite sure they love the trill of the lol... because a lot of the situations are just that lol nuff said.
Same here, I am Asuka fan and enjoying the break-up, because it feels more wrong if she stays with Haruto, a guy who doesn't learn anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I'm sure the even the editors are aware that people still read it regardless of quality out of morbid curiosity to see how it ends.
I feel sorry for people who actually buys it. Go scanlators GO! Free manga online XD
Old 2011-06-19, 20:17   Link #7586
Shadow5YA

Suzuka was 200 something chapters wasn't it? I'm sure Seo could still pull a number coincidences out of his ass before he decides to end it.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 21:00   Link #7587
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Suzuka was 200 something chapters wasn't it? I'm sure Seo could still pull a number coincidences out of his ass before he decides to end it.
Suzuka was like 165 chapters if i remember right.

Spoiler for 140:
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-19, 22:44   Link #7588
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Suzuka was like 165 chapters if i remember right.

Spoiler for 140:
I figure thats plausible ending, but still just few chapters left and dumping Asuka, kind of leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth
Old 2011-06-20, 05:07   Link #7589
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I don't want this.
I don't want Haruto and Eba get togheter.
Asuka have little personality,but i think this is because of Haruto.
Haruto never love her.
For this,the development between the two of them never happened.
I really fell sorry for Asuka.
Haruto..., you are really stupid!. idiot.
At the end, 'you only teasing Asuka.
fuxxxxx Haruto. I hope really you get dump by Eba.
Like the first time.
She makes you fall in love with her,and then, leave you.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 2011-06-20, 07:27   Link #7590
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I figure thats plausible ending, but still just few chapters left and dumping Asuka, kind of leave a bad aftertaste in my mouth
what makes you say there's only a few chapters left?
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 11:23   Link #7591
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
what makes you say there's only a few chapters left?
Someone mention it in another forum, but if I'm mistaken, how many volumes are left?
Old 2011-06-20, 14:27   Link #7592
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I don't want this.
I don't want Haruto and Eba get togheter.
Asuka have little personality,but i think this is because of Haruto.
Haruto never love her.
For this,the development between the two of them never happened.
I really fell sorry for Asuka.
Haruto..., you are really stupid!. idiot.
At the end, 'you only teasing Asuka.
fuxxxxx Haruto. I hope really you get dump by Eba.
Like the first time.
She makes you fall in love with her,and then, leave you.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don't see Eba dumping hime twice. More like that they'll simply stop looking each other as love interest.

I feel that Hauto is not really 'indecisive', but rather 'mind-changing'. I mean, he accepts to go out with someone, and does not hang around not deciding to choose a girlfriend he'll stay with. He simply picks up every girl who confesses to him.
Old 2011-06-20, 14:45   Link #7593
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by kira0802 View Post
I don't see Eba dumping hime twice. More like that they'll simply stop looking each other as love interest.

I feel that Hauto is not really 'indecisive', but rather 'mind-changing'. I mean, he accepts to go out with someone, and does not hang around not deciding to choose a girlfriend he'll stay with. He simply picks up every girl who confesses to him.
The consistent thing about him is his obsession w/ Eba that lead his country hick life in ruins
Old 2011-06-20, 20:39   Link #7594
Dorsai

Quote:
You forgot that when he asked Asuka to go out with him he was already mentally broken... It started in chapter 101... He should wait longer to start any new relationship, but in his state it was imposible for him to stop with Asuka around... Asuka should reject him or sb else should stop him... But without it manga would end too fast...
Old 2011-06-20, 20:45   Link #7595
justavisitor

I have never seen a manga where the main hero breaks up with his gf and goes right back to the main heroine in the following chapter...the problem is that Eba has already confessed, but it will be so weird if I start to see sweet HarutoxEba scene in 141 or 142

So, what now?? Eba says, "sry, just kidding?" ..
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 20:57   Link #7596
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Lets face it, the only reason Haruto is dating Asuka is because she was there and happened to like him.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 21:06   Link #7597
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
I have never seen a manga where the main hero breaks up with his gf and goes right back to the main heroine in the following chapter...the problem is that Eba has already confessed, but it will be so weird if I start to see sweet HarutoxEba scene in 141 or 142

So, what now?? Eba says, "sry, just kidding?" ..
Yea, there will need to be some downtime before they get back together. It would be too soon for them to just suddenly get back together within the span of 2-3 chapters. I hope SEO's not going to force some more drama to keep them apart. Just let them progress naturally as Haruto gets over the breakup, maybe with the help of Eba.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 21:48   Link #7598
DanielSong39

I'm sure they'll find some weak excuse not to pursue the relationship just yet.

My money would be on, "It would hurt Asuka", and "It's too soon".

After they part, Haruto will probably be scoping out potential girlfriends within one chapter - before deciding to chase down Eba AGAIN.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 22:07   Link #7599
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Lets face it, the only reason Haruto is dating Asuka is because she was there and happened to like him.
^ Yup, that pretty much nails it. I mean, really, Haruto's feelings for Asuka have been indecisive since the very beginning, and we all knew that the moment he ran into Eba again, their relationship was starting down a downwards spiral to destruction.

The entire affair was a matter of convenience that had no chance from the start.
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 22:31   Link #7600
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
4. There's a small, small, small part of me that wants Eba and Haruto back together, no matter what it takes. I'm hanging on by a tiny, tiny thread for it.
Yes, this is the reason right here. I loved this manga, it left me constantly, constantly wanting to read more and more, even to the point of me pushing back my papers and studies till the last minute... Well, back when we were still at the beginning of the story. I've loved Eba since chapter 1, especially since Haruto liked Nanami first, I'm a sucker for underdogs but I also love routing for the person currently in power (basically I love a good fight). But let's face the facts, the story has tremendously went downhill, but what gets me the most are these changes of personalities that Seo is trying to pass off as growing up. While I do not like this manga nearly as much I am constantly wanting to see Eba and Haruto finally get together. Master Chibi's thread might be tiny but that mostly is the reason why I am constantly checking for the next chapter. Simple as that.

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life