AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-04-06, 15:18   Link #7601
Royalknightftw

There are several reasons why i believe Verine is suitable for Issei

1. She is powerful as fuck
2. She seems nice
3. She is already introduced and appeared so what she needs is just more character development
4. Since Verine means "Demon of impatience", she might be a hotheaded type of girl which i believe is quite suitable for issei since Issei is quite hotheaded as well.
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 16:03   Link #7602
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

The hotheaded battle boyfriend and the hotheaded sexual girlfriend. Seems legit!
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 16:05   Link #7603
syzorst
syzorst

What do people of Crom Cruach's future at the end. I don't see him dying although it could happen. Or will he just go back to being a wonderer? Or if possible he could form a pact with Asia since she already has 4 Evil Dragons with her as a pact.
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 16:19   Link #7604
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
There are several reasons why i believe Verine is suitable for Issei

1. She is powerful as fuck
2. She seems nice
3. She is already introduced and appeared so what she needs is just more character development
4. Since Verine means "Demon of impatience", she might be a hotheaded type of girl which i believe is quite suitable for issei since Issei is quite hotheaded as well.
I could use those same points to relate it to vali, because for the given spoiler was shown as someone addicted to the battle and therefore does not care for the moment to be a peon in the plan of hades.

Nobody here thinks that Vali needs a couple? Lavinia's boat is in danger because of the spoiler of Volume 2 of Slah Dog.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 16:19   Link #7605
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@CPP: Yeah. But again, it depends on whether or not the Devils created by Hades can betray their creator. If they can't, I don't think Verrine or any other Devil created by Hades can be in Ise's peerage (if spots for males were open - which for Ise's peerage there aren't any).

I also don't see Crom Cruach dying.

Edit: One post late.
I think Vali needs a woman. But sadly, so far, there are no candidates. Lavinia loves Tobio, so she's out already (Vali was brother-zoned).

And no matter what anyone says, Ise wants a peerage of only females. Males are a no-go.
Old 2018-04-06, 16:36   Link #7606
thefreakmike

Wouldn't Vali and Verine be techically (w)incest?

I mean Lilith is the former's great grandmother and the latter is directly her child so there is that
Old 2018-04-06, 16:44   Link #7607
godz

but we must remember that rizevim comes directly from lilith and lucifer, while others are created on the basis of their flesh, because if we care about incest all clans relations are pure incest to come all of lilith.
Old 2018-04-06, 16:46   Link #7608
Femt0

Well if we are going by that then all the original 72 pillar and onward are committing mass incest.
Femt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 17:06   Link #7609
Royalknightftw

@Godz Well, there are still other lover candidates for Vali, like those Valkyries in vol 25. Vali is an adopted Son of Odin, so all the more reason for him hooking up with Valkyries.

@Fem10 Well, early human settlements kinda did that as well
Old 2018-04-06, 17:13   Link #7610
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Also given that the other 3 original Maous and Mephisto weren't created by Lucifer using Lilith then its also possible for there to be other devils not created by Lucifer using Lilith so maybe the original 72 Pillars could have started there families with them.
Old 2018-04-06, 17:16   Link #7611
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Also given that the other 3 original Maous and Mephisto weren't created by Lucifer using Lilith then its also possible for there to be other devils not created by Lucifer using Lilith so maybe the original 72 Pillars could have started there families with them.
as the extra families can, but apparently the 72 pillars discriminate against these families or use them as servants, not to mention that a great majority of the 72 respect the purity of blood and there is nothing more pure than incest (that is why many kings of Europe or antiquity committed incest, the pharaohs are a great example)

.since the boat died lavinia, began again the search for a couple of vali and apart from the Valkyrie, Verrine is also good option, come the descendant of Lucifer, heavenly dragon and probably God Dragon also deserves good girls and even Saji has two insured (momo and ruruko)

Vali is not less than saji.
Old 2018-04-06, 17:28   Link #7612
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

Well, according to the wikia the Extra Demons most of them have secluded themselves from the current Devil Society and also its says that a majority of the Extra Demons served the original Maous with the original Lucifer having 6 Extra Demons families serve him.
Old 2018-04-06, 17:32   Link #7613
DragonOsman
Dragon King

One of the Extra Demon families should be the Lucifugus house. Grayfia's family. So I wonder if Vali can't just marry someone from the Extra Demon families serving Lucifer like Sirzechs did. Sirzechs held the position of Maou Lucifer.
Old 2018-04-06, 17:40   Link #7614
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCPDarkraiRules View Post
Well, according to the wikia the Extra Demons most of them have secluded themselves from the current Devil Society and also its says that a majority of the Extra Demons served the original Maous with the original Lucifer having 6 Extra Demons families serve him.
Yeah, families like Mammon, Abaddon, and Belphegor severed their ties with current underworld government because maybe they knew that the 72 clans are nothing but Lilith's spawn. Those families seem to be quite well received by the 72 clans if they decide to participate in current devil society 's affairs.
Old 2018-04-06, 17:47   Link #7615
godz

I have a theory which was born to reveal the origin of the 72 pillars, which is that the extra demons were the first demons to exsist and for that reason were so linked to the figure of the Maou because they were their kings.
Old 2018-04-06, 17:52   Link #7616
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The true King of the Devils was the original Lucifer. There's a reason why Lucifer regarded as the leader of the Maou.
Old 2018-04-06, 18:02   Link #7617
godz

may be because lucifer with his great power has subdued the tribe led by the other 3 maou and formed the gobieno, then enamoro lilith (NTR adam) and take it with him (which somehow managed to enter the paradise without God noticing)
Old 2018-04-06, 18:06   Link #7618
Femt0

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
as the extra families can, but apparently the 72 pillars discriminate against these families or use them as servants, not to mention that a great majority of the 72 respect the purity of blood and there is nothing more pure than incest (that is why many kings of Europe or antiquity committed incest, the pharaohs are a great example)

.since the boat died lavinia, began again the search for a couple of vali and apart from the Valkyrie, Verrine is also good option, come the descendant of Lucifer, heavenly dragon and probably God Dragon also deserves good girls and even Saji has two insured (momo and ruruko)

Vali is not less than saji.
Vali should steal Sona from Saji,he fills the necessary requirements from Sona and Serafall quite well. Smart and he will most probably will be stronger than Serafall and Sirzech in the future although however i wonder how he will score in that test of "bridegroom"

Jokes aside,since Lucifers tend to love human women i wonder who can fill that role,the only human girl i can remember from this series is Kiryuu and she is practically a female version of Issei....
Femt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 18:17   Link #7619
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Lilith isn't human. Not anymore, at least. From the looks of it, she became a Devil before she married the original Lucifer. So human women are out, actually. And besides, like I said already, Devils can outlive humans easily. Le Fay probably has a spell for prolonging her life, being a magician, so she'll probably be fine.
Old 2018-04-06, 18:40   Link #7620
Palmito

Can someone please send me a link to the spoilers of Slash Dog volume 2?
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote