Notices

Old 2015-02-16, 08:00   Link #7601
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I Est-imated as such.
Greyworth guys! Keep the puns coming.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 08:19   Link #7602
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
I can see Claire-ly now the rain is gone.

OT, I wonder if Judia is still in her 9 yr old body or if it grew while being frozen. lol Loli!!!!! Here's to the 14th Volume to explain this to us.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 10:05   Link #7603
Tohno Ren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Coincidence or not?
Restia and Est.
What do you guys think?
In the history of the spirit world, Est has appeared for a very long time (roughly in or before the time of the ancient Spirit War between the deceased Darkness Elemental Lord with the current Five Elemental Lords)
Restia is the embodiment of the deceased Darkness Elemental Lord's will, and the Demon King is Darkness Elemental Lord's incarnation (which mainly is male in order to masked from the mortal eyes)
=> Just a coincidence
Tohno Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 11:53   Link #7604
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

So I just randomly discovered this while looking at a certain raw site.
http://www.dmpbooks.com/books/2030/

It seems like the manga was licensed with the first Volume being released on January 28th and nobody even realized it. I'm not sure how to feel about this anymore.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
Old 2015-02-16, 12:30   Link #7605
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohno Ren View Post
In the history of the spirit world, Est has appeared for a very long time (roughly in or before the time of the ancient Spirit War between the deceased Darkness Elemental Lord with the current Five Elemental Lords)
Restia is the embodiment of the deceased Darkness Elemental Lord's will, and the Demon King is Darkness Elemental Lord's incarnation (which mainly is male in order to masked from the mortal eyes)
=> Just a coincidence
It's not a coincidence at all. Also Ren Ashdoll reincarnates as a lot of things, though there hasn't been a single mention of her reincarnating as a female.

Spoiler for The original Darkness Elemental Lord Ren Ashdoll:

Spoiler for Est cosplaying as "Dark Est":

Est was supposedly an independent agent during the war, which is really strange considering how ruthlessly strong she is. Also there's the fact that she has no element, she only controls weapons. Maybe the original Ren Ashdoll fractured herself into multiple pieces. The one that holds the will of Ren Ashdoll, Restia, Est and a male alter ego that will ultimately serve as a vessel of the dark lord's powers.
Since the Darkness Elemental Lord herself can never fully return, perhaps instead she opted to shatter and reassemble herself into something that might resemble the original.

Last edited by amtro; 2015-02-16 at 13:12.
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 13:12   Link #7606
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtro View Post
It's not a coincidence at all.

Est was supposedly an independent agent during the war, which is really strange considering how ruthlessly strong she is. Also there's the fact that she has no element, she only controls weapons. Maybe the original Ren Ashdoll fractured herself into multiple pieces. The one that holds the will of Ren Ashdoll, Restia, Est and a male alter ego that will ultimately serve as a vessel of the dark lord's powers.
Since the Darkness Elemental Lord herself can never fully return, perhaps instead she opted to shatter and reassemble herself into something that might resemble the original.
Where'd you find that image? (Of Ren Ashdoll)

Old 2015-02-16, 13:42   Link #7607
amtro
Distro

It was posted some time ago, I do remember looking up the source a year ago, but now I've forgotten what it was. It is however tagged on yandere said to be from petite cerisier, I can confirm that not a single one of the petite cerisier galleries/books has this picture (they're ero and NFSW, not linking here or in PMs).
Old 2015-02-16, 13:44   Link #7608
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
Taking a rest....ia?
Quote:
Besides that, what ellis are we supposed to do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
Rinslet and Repeat.
Quote:
I Est-imated as such.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
I can see Claire-ly now the rain is gone.

OT, I wonder if Judia is still in her 9 yr old body or if it grew while being frozen. lol Loli!!!!! Here's to the 14th Volume to explain this to us.
I suppose I was asking for this....
Old 2015-02-16, 13:59   Link #7609
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
It's not a coincidence at all. Also Ren Ashdoll reincarnates as a lot of things, though there hasn't been a single mention of her reincarnating as a female.

That makes no sense, Est's full power is higher than that of the <<Elemental Lords>> themselves. Why would Ren Ashdoll divide her power like that so that she could wager war at the rest of the <<Elemental Lords>> just to be killed?

By the way, there's nothing strange about Est being neutral/independent in that Spirit War. It's precisely because she's that strong that she can be independent. Est's attribute is Steel, not controlling weapons.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 14:13   Link #7610
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
That makes no sense, Est's full power is higher than that of the <<Elemental Lords>> themselves. Why would Ren Ashdoll divide her power like that so that she could wager war at the rest of the <<Elemental Lords>> just to be killed?

By the way, there's nothing strange about Est being neutral/independent in that Spirit War. It's precisely because she's that strong that she can be independent. Est's attribute is Steel, not controlling weapons.
the answer is very simple the other worldly darkness is the reason, splitting herself up keeps her from becoming fully corrupted and taken over and coming back as their servant, also with this new info i have a theory on about est, restia is the will of ren ashdoll in otherwords her mind, kamito is her power AKA her soul, my theory is the est is her body if that is the case that explains why she hasn't come back in her original form because those three parts of her never have come and worked together, they were always on opposite sides of the conflict
Old 2015-02-16, 16:58   Link #7611
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I suppose I was asking for this....
Proof what happens when we get bored.
Old 2015-02-16, 17:15   Link #7612
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
the answer is very simple the other worldly darkness is the reason, splitting herself up keeps her from becoming fully corrupted and taken over and coming back as their servant, also with this new info i have a theory on about est, restia is the will of ren ashdoll in otherwords her mind, kamito is her power AKA her soul, my theory is the est is her body if that is the case that explains why she hasn't come back in her original form because those three parts of her never have come and worked together, they were always on opposite sides of the conflict
Here's the problem Est is quite clearly a holy sword if nothing else so why would she be related to a darkness elemental lord.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 17:17   Link #7613
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Here's the problem Est is quite clearly a holy sword if nothing else so why would she be related to a darkness elemental lord.
No IIRC it said she was not one. I'm going to re-read it anyways So I'll be on the lookout.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 17:18   Link #7614
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
It was stated before, that she didn't have a "holy" attribute. The proper term would be a "sacred" sword.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 17:30   Link #7615
amtro
Distro

Actually she's more of a "cursed sword". The "sacred" bit comes from her being the mighty weapon of the great hero, in reality she's strong as heck and gradually steals the life of its user.
Old 2015-02-16, 17:33   Link #7616
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Est is a spirit with purely Steel as attribute. She's called Sacred Sword because of her ability to destroy curses, and that she's the sword that was used to kill Solomon.
Old 2015-02-16, 17:47   Link #7617
amtro
Distro

She doesn't destroy curses, she eats them. She absorbs them and they add to the original curse, the more curses she absorbs the greater the strain on the user. Areishia died because of Est's curses.
Also "steel" isn't a designated element in the LN, it has no ruling lord and Est is the single member of the group. Furthermore steel is far too specific, if it were iron I might be able to along with it, say metal and I've got no complaints.
Old 2015-02-16, 18:19   Link #7618
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea i've been losing touch with a lot and this is one of those series that hasnt had much in a while. Still whats sad is at its time Blade Dance had a lot of potential and it feels like the anime ruined that potential because it revealed a fatal flaw in the show. Early on None of the characters were really likeable and the blade dance while its nasty has a ton of flaws

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-16, 18:20   Link #7619
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
She doesn't destroy curses, she eats them. She absorbs them and they add to the original curse, the more curses she absorbs the greater the strain on the user. Areishia died because of Est's curses.
Also "steel" isn't a designated element in the LN, it has no ruling lord and Est is the single member of the group. Furthermore steel is far too specific, if it were iron I might be able to along with it, say metal and I've got no complaints.
I know that she doesn't actually destroy the curses but, to the ones who don't know about the specifics, it seems that way. That's part of the reason she was given the title of Sacred Sword.

Est is made of purely Steel and is more powerful than the Elemental Lords, why would there be an Elemental Lord for her? Besides, it was never stated that all spirits must be one of the 6 elemental types. Est is unique, end of story.....
Old 2015-02-16, 18:27   Link #7620
GetInDaZone222

Im curious, was it stated that shes the only steel attribute spirit? Just for example, Jio used sword spirits that could possibily be classified as steel attribute(although they were never actually specified). I also cant see why steel isnt classified as an element. There have been other spirits that dont have elements that are directly related to the 5 elemental lords.
GetInDaZone222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap