AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-04-06, 19:11   Link #7621
Femt0

@DragonOsman Well if that's the problem he can just use he's evil pieces since he is now officially part of the underworld but yeah his love life can go anywhere since the only 2 women he has Shown any kind of feelings are his mother and Lavina and she was snatched by Tobio.

I wonder how if Lilith was originally human then how she turned to a pure blood devil,what i think is maybe Lucifer had the power to turn humans into pure blood devils but it heavily drains him out,but it could be a entire different thing.
Femt0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 19:37   Link #7622
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Tobio didn't steal Lavinia. He didn't have to. Tobio's the one she fell for to begin with. According to SlashDog Volume 2, Vali was brother-zoned. And so far, Vali himself doesn't seem to be interested in love or women that much himself. He had a chance with Kuroka and he blew it. Thankfully that Stay Cat found someone to truly fall in love with (with Vali it was just "oh, the child a of a Heavenly Dragon would be very powerful!", just like how it was with Ise in the beginning until she genuinely fell in love with him).

I also wonder how Lilith became a Devil. Hopefully we'll find out.
Old 2018-04-06, 20:09   Link #7623
godz

vali deserves love, rivals must get good girls and verrine like the valkyrie are good options, since vali deserves a harem, since the man who looks like brother has harem (tobio), who looks like father had harem (azazel ), his new brother has harem (Viddar) and his destined rival has harem (issei) ... therefore as vali can not be left out of this.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 20:16   Link #7624
Femt0

@godz not every character wants a harem and going by what we saw in vol.21 he wants a normal family,"harem" is by no means normal.
Old 2018-04-06, 20:24   Link #7625
godz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Femt0 View Post
@godz not every character wants a harem and going by what we saw in vol.21 he wants a normal family,"harem" is by no means normal.
normal for humans is not the same for the supernatural, the haren is well accepted in supernatural society.

and Tobio as saji has small harem and I do not see anybody complaining ... where is the equality ?, I do not ask to vali a harem the size of issei if not a bigamy minimum or something a little greater.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 20:37   Link #7626
thefreakmike

Spoiler for Vali:
Old 2018-04-06, 20:39   Link #7627
Femt0

What i meant was the concept of normal family Vali has, when he thinks about his ideal family as we saw in vol.21, a nuclear family.

@thefreakmike then his bloodline dies with him
Old 2018-04-06, 21:55   Link #7628
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
Spoiler for Vali:
Honestly the thought had crossed my mind when i first found out he turned down Kuroka in v7. Lavinia not being an actual thing has reinforced this thought as well.
Old 2018-04-06, 22:49   Link #7629
B214

Or he hasn't found the butt he wants.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 23:41   Link #7630
thefreakmike

Quote:
@thefreakmike then his bloodline dies with him
Spoiler for lol:
Old 2018-04-06, 23:41   Link #7631
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalknightftw View Post
Is it just me who wishes Verine to be Issei's queen?
She's probably the most likely option at this point. Though the list is rather short on who can become it right now. Personally I'd actually prefer it if Ajuka came up with some technique that allows piece types to be switched so Ravel could become his queen. She basically is his queen unofficially with what she does for him. It might be possible though after this tournament with the new tech that was shown like letting them take other roles besides their own temporarily.
Old 2018-04-06, 23:46   Link #7632
B214

But Ravel is like Ise's manager not close confidant. Most Queen are like close confidant to the King, Ravel doesn't really have that feel to her. At least for me she doesn't have that feel.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-06, 23:54   Link #7633
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
Spoiler for Vali:
I uh u don't know how to feel about that . On one hand i can see why Vali could go that way and actually this kind of reveal doesn't come out of nowhere which is really good for me.
But on the other, Vali seems to wish to have a normal family and if he goes that way then his Lucifer blood ends with him as well, so yeah
Royalknightftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 00:55   Link #7634
Femt0

@Royalknighttfw pretty sure we all where joking about Vali swinging that way. The reason he turn down Kuroka was simply because she wanted a child from him,hell put yourself in his shoes do you want to have a child at the age of 15-16? and probably he has inner struggle about if he will do the same things his father did to him and his mother so maybe that's what is holding him back,about getting into a relationship.
Old 2018-04-07, 01:03   Link #7635
Royalknightftw

Quote:
@Royalknighttfw pretty sure we all where joking about Vali swinging that way. The reason he turn down Kuroka was simply because she wanted a child from him,hell put yourself in his shoes do you want to have a child at the age of 15-16? and probably he has inner struggle about if he will do the same things his father did to him and his mother so maybe that's what is holding him back,about getting into a relationship.
Well i know but even If Ishi chose that route for Vali, i would still love Vali as a character.

To be honest, now i am shipping Vali with Brunhilda hehe
Old 2018-04-07, 01:16   Link #7636
Femt0

To be honest, now i am shipping Vali with Brunhilda hehe[/QUOTE]

If i recall she is the valkyria in Team Jest of the Kings? If so a fine veteran butt
Old 2018-04-07, 02:30   Link #7637
Royalknightftw

Quote:
To be honest, now i am shipping Vali with Brunhilda hehe

Hell yeah, tap that butt Vali
Old 2018-04-07, 02:31   Link #7638
Bennia Lover
Elmenhilde Lover

She was said to be more beautiful than Rossweisse I believe, Brynhildr.
Bennia Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 02:36   Link #7639
Royalknightftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennia Lover View Post
She was said to be more beautiful than Rossweisse I believe, Brynhildr.
All the more reason for hooking up Vali with her then
Old 2018-04-07, 05:10   Link #7640
Lucidrago

More beautiful than Rossweisse? Blasphemy! No one's more beautiful than our Rose-chan.

Vali: (Starts singing) "I want to know what BUTT is............"

Still while Ravel is a very good tactician and strategist and is very close to Issei she really isn't queen material. A queen works as a right-hand man and as the king's closest and most trusted advisors. Not to mention that the queen tends to be the most powerful servant in most cases. And their power tends to be closer to their kings than.anyone else's.

Some possibilities for Issei's queen:

1. Tiamat(Let me have my deluded fantasies, B214!)

2. Verrine

3. One of the new Longinus possessor

4. Someone from Hindu mythology that is a supernatural species. Like a Rakshasi or Yaksha.

5. Someone else entirely.

I just feel that we're going to meet Issei's queen in this arc. Not that she's going to be introduced to Issei but just the fact that she'll be making her appearance if she already has. She's probably competing in this tournament.

Or Issei can just make Lavinia his queen.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote