Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-02-26, 16:19   Link #7641
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
Instant kill is so convenient. Unlocked that 5 AP key quest and clicked on it not knowing what was behind it, got surprised when it was three 666.666 ghosts. Alas, much ado about nothing. Supporter Shiki took down two of them with her instant kill NP then my Scathach followed that up with an instant kill of her own.
Mine went a little differently. Quit first game when both of the Shiki I had got taken out. Second game Assassin Shiki did most the work. Had to use a command seal to power up her NP for the last ghost though.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 16:38   Link #7642
larethian

@MM, yes

@Tenzen, yes

@NAJ~ The NPC support should kill them with just 1 NP. Make sure to invoke first skill to lower their death-resist rate. Then chain NP with NPC as last to increase death rate. I think it should be sure kill as long as you invoke mystic eyes. NP chaining for insurance.

edit: Actually You just need to use your seal to charge the NPC, invoke Mystic EYes, then fire the NP.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 16:53   Link #7643
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Just unlocked 501 & 502, slow & steady steps.

Been following this guides:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...aring&sle=true
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...nlock_all_her/
Old 2016-02-26, 16:59   Link #7644
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Try updating your drivers. Search your laptop maker's site and update your drivers and bios firmware if applicable.

If it still fails, try googling the issue.
Thanks, I finally fixed that. Editted my post a few hours ago, but I guess you haven't refreshed your page yet :P

Tried Googling, none of the results helped. Updating new graphic driver & DirectX, hitting the wall a few times, downgrading those drivers and repeat, didn't give me any result. Luckily I also thought of updating BIOS as the last desperate measure before uninstalling MEMU altogether - guess a 9 years old driver ought to fail eventually...
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 17:48   Link #7645
NovelReader

I am at 74 missions cleared and I can't seem to unlock the defeat x 200 missions to unlock 7th floor. Do I have to clear the Rapunzel x 20 mission first so I can clear 604? Also....these apples are just refreshing lol, felt like I haven't even wasted any yet.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 17:57   Link #7646
GDB

Yes, you can't clear a mission beyond your current floor access.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 18:02   Link #7647
larethian

To unlock 703, you need to clear everything below 7th floor.

edit:
The 8th floor gives 10mil QPs each room completed, allowing me to max my mystic eyes of death perception.
Am done with event mostly. The rewards have been good. Only left with the "do 8th floor 10 times" and the 2 time-locked missions, and gold caster gems and prisms in shop:
http://imgur.com/a/h5mOs
I'm kind of shocked at still having 10 apples left.

Last edited by larethian; 2016-02-27 at 00:02.
Old 2016-02-26, 22:18   Link #7648
MartianMage

Nice and grats to both you and Aytrial for your Shiki Sabers... I really like her and IMO she's by far the servant that DW has worked on a lot. All her sprites are so pretty...

I'm currently at 89/98 missions and cleared all floors. Just need to do the divine servant missions and then farm cats for the whole duration of the event.

Here's some additional info for the upper floors for everyone who's still not there yet:
702 - 8 puppets, arjuna
703 - 5 female, chimera(berserker), marie
802 - 5 zomb, 1 demon(rider), nero bride
803 - 5 female, 1 demon(lancer), bryn - 61 cats
804 - Emiya, MHX, Babage - all 120kish hp monument drops

I didn't expect 804 to have 3 servants on it's 1 and only wave... and 2 of them are 3 bar NP servants... I just Enuma Elish'd them 3x using all my CS(if I had known I would've used Heaven's Feel on Gil for this lol) =x... not like I'm gonna need my CS farming cats...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 22:46   Link #7649
Cicili

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
After parking lot I desire Void maybe even more than Mo-Chan. With her, Tamamo and Weaver we would be undefeatable! Bwahahaha....sniff... T_T.

But seriously, such NP spam is just too addictive.
Second that, np spam is like killing that boss, the fun way.

Up to 3rd floor btw.
Cicili is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 23:32   Link #7650
Ryoshi

Woke up this morning with a 31/98 record and two battles away from unlocking 504.
I must've done some additional stuff before that, cause once I finished 504, I suddenly cleared 13 more of those event quests... wooot?
Even unlocked 601, and 602 in the process. Suddenly progress doesn't feel so slow anymore

Shiki Geto! Finally!

The irony of having to go to 603 just to clear 503....

Last edited by Ryoshi; 2016-02-26 at 23:47.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 23:41   Link #7651
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

This event in short....

Farm 200 Mansion Spirits, for Room 504 lol
Old 2016-02-26, 23:51   Link #7652

Stuck on the 6th floor R.I.P
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 23:53   Link #7653
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Open the park lot and farm-farm-farm.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 23:55   Link #7654

Only 12 more missions to go till the parking lot opens @.@, thank you for the help Nacht.
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-26, 23:59   Link #7655
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Nice and grats to both you and Aytrial for your Shiki Sabers... I really like her and IMO she's by far the servant that DW has worked on a lot. All her sprites are so pretty...

I'm currently at 89/98 missions and cleared all floors. Just need to do the divine servant missions and then farm cats for the whole duration of the event.

Here's some additional info for the upper floors for everyone who's still not there yet:
702 - 8 puppets, arjuna
703 - 5 female, chimera(berserker), marie
802 - 5 zomb, 1 demon(rider), nero bride
803 - 5 female, 1 demon(lancer), bryn - 61 cats
804 - Emiya, MHX, Babage - all 120kish hp monument drops

I didn't expect 804 to have 3 servants on it's 1 and only wave... and 2 of them are 3 bar NP servants... I just Enuma Elish'd them 3x using all my CS(if I had known I would've used Heaven's Feel on Gil for this lol) =x... not like I'm gonna need my CS farming cats...
You could have checked here: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...partment_room/

But I can see how it's missed. Not stickied and all.

I only fielded Cat, Frankie, Kiyohime all with kscopes and Waver and CBS. 3 NPs were all it took.
Old 2016-02-27, 00:23   Link #7656
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
You could have checked here: https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/...partment_room/

But I can see how it's missed. Not stickied and all.

I only fielded Cat, Frankie, Kiyohime all with kscopes and Waver and CBS. 3 NPs were all it took.
That thread only had info on the 6th floor when I did 804 =x
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 00:35   Link #7657
McW
Canaan II When?

Right now grinding the 200 ghost mission, too slow with casters so switch to zerks.
After two days working around the emulators finally works, I'm using MEmu right now in a compaq presario CQ43, and it works under the conditions below so give it a read if you still having problems to run the game.

Processor and Ram:

You CPU must allow virtualization otherwise the emulator will be a single core device, it still might run the game but unstable. Virtualization can be activated in BIOS. The ram settings I would recommend not to set it beyond a half your actual computer RAM, for example a 4096MB PC set 2048MB at max.

Software:

You should already read this somewhere else, YOU MUST UPDATE GOOGLE SERVICES or the game will crash with "Unfortunately F/GO has stopped running". That is also the case with the phone, in my case after I transferred my account to the emulator just to find out that my phone didn't work just because I didn't update it. Also there's no difference if you update it before installing the game or after. It works either way.

Video setting:

Oh boy here comes the hard part. Remember the black box or pixeled graphics in emulators, it's because this. The emulator actually has a warning in Engrish about laptop with switchable graphics, if you use a laptop just make sure you it doesn't switch to battery saving graphics.

My laptop has 2 modes, one is Intel HD and the other it's a Radeon HD 750. I'll tell you this Inter HD doesn't work, a lot of stuff just won't load, portraits, backgrounds, etc. With the Radeon it works but it does crash after a while, conflict with the video drivers. You can update the video card drivers but there's no guarantee. It works for longer with the emulator set in lower resolutions (1280x768). In my case it ends up with black-screen without way to recover the display, until I found out you can recover the display if you force your computer into sleep or hibernation, it recovers after coming out of sleep. Set a button in the keyboard to sleep just in case. After waking up the emulator crashes just close and open it again, at least your not forced the restart your computer.
And one more thing start game with a new account, enter My Room to check if it's working or not before transferring your account.

P.S. Happy farming
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 01:30   Link #7658
Ryoshi

Can anyone direct me to a Rapunzel? I'm on the 6th Floor and need to unlock 604...
And no I don't have the Parking lot yet...

Ahhh... nevermind, I just read reddit...
My Ghost grind has become a Rapunzel grind...
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 01:35   Link #7659
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Finished skeleton farming and taking a break. I'm short 1 mission for 60 to unlock parking lot. Need to beat Divine Servants 3 more times but I'm close to a level up so I need to fight in 6th floor a few more times.
Need friends equipped with bunny Shiki CE later.

Servant Wishlist:
Available: Jeanne, Arturia, Marie, Nero, Atalanta, Elizabeth, Tamamo, Euryale, Scathach, Mordred, Karna, Medb, Enkidu
Not Yet Released: Semiramis, Achilles
belatkuro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-27, 03:21   Link #7660
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Open the park lot and farm-farm-farm.
You need to clear 60 missions to unlock that right. Need to check the list on which missions I can do I guess.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon