AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2021-12-12, 05:02   Link #7641
Xuanwu

I would have loved to see Dragon Issei over the mecha AxA, but Ishibumi's obsession with Gundam is obvious in this novel.

I think Issei already has enough power-ups that he needs, so I don't prefer to see the dragon mode until adulthood at this point.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-12, 06:29   Link #7642
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
I would have loved to see Dragon Issei over the mecha AxA, but Ishibumi's obsession with Gundam is obvious in this novel.

I think Issei already has enough power-ups that he needs, so I don't prefer to see the dragon mode until adulthood at this point.
Actually i wonder if Ise has AxA in EX future timeline?
I mean it seems like Ophis is aware of what Ryuuteimaru's change is for.
Isn't this where we assume DxD EX took a role in the main story? Because Ise's children travel to the past, Ryuuteimaru became aware of the ExE invasion?

Quote:
Ophis said, “Ryuuteimaru grew up anticipating future threats. That’s how it seems. That strength is in preparation for something.”

In response, Irina was puzzled.

"...What are the future threats? Are the Gods of Hell so dangerous?”

"It may be with assumption for fighting against Sakra or the God of Destruction Shiva."

Xenovia spoke like that.

“.......”

“.......”

Rias and Ravel seemed to have something in mind about Ophis's words.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-12, 07:34   Link #7643
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Actually i wonder if Ise has AxA in EX future timeline?
Who Knows, maybe Ishibumi at the time he has wrote EX he still hadn't thought about using Ryuuteimuru for AXA.
Hyodou True DXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-12, 08:01   Link #7644
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

No Issei didn't have AxA in the EX timeline. Because AxA is the result of Ryuuteimaru remembering the EX timeline.
Old 2021-12-12, 09:17   Link #7645
Xuanwu

It's fair to say Adult Issei from EX doesn't use Ryuuteimaru for AxA. So his own AxA would be something different, maybe it's the huge dragon form.
Old 2021-12-12, 09:30   Link #7646
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Maybe Ryuuteimaru will be destroyed by Regalzeva but Regalzeva will spare Issei because both him and Malvezoa want see how strong Issei can become if they left him time enough for be much more prepared to fight them in a second moment and Issei before get the EXE's form will have to use the Giant Dragon's form for using the GR's powers again the others Eevie too much strong for the True DXD G that Malvezoa will continue to send against him for testing him.

Alternatively I say this: Ryuuteimaru grown together with Issei's growning so after Issei have get the True DXD G maybe his battleship form has get some updates, imagine if Ishibumi will turn Ryuuteimaru into a armor to use in Giant Dragon's form. If Ryuuteimaru can adapt to the fight based on what Issei thinks he needs to win then it doesn't seem impossible to me that Ishibumi can really offer us such a thing in future.

Some improvements that the Scale Mail that in my opinion could have in True DXD G that it did not have in Pseudo DXD:
1) In Pseudo DXD the Scail Mail was so hard that Kiba even Gram was not able to cut trought it, the Dragon Slayer's aura of Gram was able to reach Issei's body but the damage that Issei has get was not enough for give the victory to Kiba so I believe that T DXD G could give to Issei more resistence to the dragon slayers attacks, holy powers and ligth at the point that there only very few thinghs who use Issei's weaknesses that can realy hurt or kill Issei will be Ingvild's song, Samael's poison, True Longinus and Incinerate Anthem.

2)The Dividing Wyvern Fairy if are used whe Issei using the T DXD G can use dragon shot and flame blaze, also if somebody used they for get the Crimson Dragonar armor that person is able to talk to Issei through the gems of Issei's armor.

3) The God's aura has improved even further the Dress Break, Issei now just needs to focus on the woman on which he intends to use Dress Break.

4) Ddraig's summon without any countdown.

Some improvements that AXA could give to Issei in future:

1)The Dividing Wyvern now can be used to give to Ddraig a armor that allow to him to use boost a quantity of times greater than normaly his limit would be. Also the Wyvern if are used over a ally girl can will give to her a female version of the CXC.

2)Issei now can absorb the energy needed for the Super Breast Wave Cannon from many girls simultaneously and so the power of the attacks it will depend on the sum of the breasts of the girls used to perform the attack.

3) Issei can used the Pai-Phone without touching the girl's breast, he will just need to focus on the breast of girls for talking with them.

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2021-12-12 at 17:36.
Old 2021-12-12, 17:07   Link #7647
bashkim1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyodou True DXD View Post
Well it has been confirmed that some Eevies are God and Satan class only and furthermore some characters still still have potential to reveal for example Ingvild and Shooting Star both have a high level Longinus and neither of the 2 have reached BXB yet, Ingvild has been confirmed by Rossewise to be comparable if not even superior to the Satan Class, when she reaches her BXB she may be able to beat at least one Eevi soldier as strong as a low-class God. While as far as Shooting Star is concerned, let's remember that this guy has a Longinus so powerful that without a BXB he can fire a shot that rivals Psudo DXD's Infinity Blaster, an Eevie that underestimates him could be defeated with 2 hits, hypothetically speaking Shooting Star if reach the BXB at least in terms of attack could be Top 10.

Then we have Cao Cao and Tobio that according to Ishibumi both of they 2 could have some others power that the writters are not saw jet.

From the Aftwerword of Shin DXD 3:

About Sairoarg I think that in future Ishibumi could make the Breakdown The Beast's form maybe even stronger than what he already has showed us.

In the end the only Eevi really to be feared are those of Dragon God level and above, the others could probably be handled by the DXD with the help of the Ophis, Crom Cruach, Balberith, Verrine, the recently revealed Longinus users and perhaps the Malebranches and the Indu Gods.

Of course all of this was just my opinion, few minutes later that I have written this Ishibumi have started to immaginated the DXD's world destroyed with only realy few characters not turned into a machine warrior slave of Malvezoa

I hope with all my heart with despite AXA and EXE Issei sooner or later she transforms into the Crimson Dragon form her future counterpart from the EX timeline used.
Well I say, that Ise will use his true AxA form which will be a crimson dragon god and his ExE will maybe a dragon god AxA combine with some mechanical parts. This is my idea, but Ise will use his AxA form, because it his final form like Sirzeches true form.

Well Invigild might get far stronger, because her demonic power is equal or above a Satan class which is crazy.
I wonder why the Divide Dividing and the Boosted Gear mid tear longings? I mean Ddragi and Albion are highest tier of dragon class if will did not count the dragon gods.
Saiorg has reached his limit, I mean this is oblivious he is using Regulus. full power. It is not Vali and Ise forms which has not reached their full potential.
Weill we have to see what Ishumbi has in mind.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-12-12, 17:27   Link #7648
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
Well I say, that Ise will use his true AxA form which will be a crimson dragon god and his ExE will maybe a dragon god AxA combine with some mechanical parts. This is my idea, but Ise will use his AxA form, because it his final form like Sirzeches true form.
Probably what you have described could be the penultimate form given what Ishibumi has said in the Shin DXD 3 Aftwerword:

Quote:
if Ise reaches True Dragon Deification (+ Eros Engine for A×A) ...... Something incredible will happen, for sure.
I realy tope you will right about the Crimson Dragon God form with mechanical parts but given what if Ishibumi has said I doubt that this will be Issei's final Power Up.

Issei's last form could probably be the sum of AXA + EXE + some form of blessing from Chichigami that will allow Issei to draw strength from the 12 Heavenly Breasts.

Quote:
Well Invigild might get far stronger, because her demonic power is equal or above a Satan class which is crazy. .
Ingvild could reach her BXB just in time for joining the Issei's team again Indra's team.
This is an analysis that I have done about her regarding her possible true potential using as a source for my hypothesis what has been stated about her until now:

Ingvild could already be a little above Satan Class since what Rossewise has said about her aura, with some kind kind of traning for allowing her a better control of both Longinus and demonic's power she in future she could be able to figths and defeats Low Class Gods when she reach her BXB.

We don't know if she like others Longinus users will have a form strong than the BXB but if she will awake the full power of her Longinus given the fact that it is High Tier I believe that I can say that Ingvild could figth Top 10 in future.

Maybe with more experience and control she will have over her Longinus more great will be the increase of power that Issei, Vali and other characters with Dragon's powers will have.

Also Ingvild can be a planetary level threat given the fact that Ishibumi in the past has said that high level Longinus have potential to destroy the world, for supports furtherthe level of danger that Ingvild can reach we also have the statement that her Longinus maybe could work even over Ophis and GR.

The possibility that she may be able to greatly increase the power of Issei, Vali, Crom Cruach, Ophis, Lilith and other dragons and characters with dragon powers at the same time makes her perhaps the most useful ally at the moment against the Eevies and the Nebiros' possible plans to use the Malebranches against DXD.

Quote:
It is not Vali and Ise forms which has not reached their full potential.
Weill we have to see what Ishumbi has in mind.
What Ishibumi might do with Vali in the future is the thing that worries me.
Hope that Vali will use the Malebranche and Lilith reach and then overcome the Dragon God Level.
If he will became stronger than the Eevie just thanks to his talent I will hate Ishibumi for the rest of my life.
Old 2021-12-12, 18:06   Link #7649
bashkim1234

Quote:
Probably what you have described could be the penultimate form given what Ishibumi has said in the Shin DXD 3 Aftwerword:

I realy tope you will right about the Crimson Dragon God form with mechanical parts but given what if Ishibumi has said I doubt that this will be Issei's final Power Up.

Issei's last form could probably be the sum of AXA + EXE + some form of blessing from Chichigami that will allow Issei to draw strength from the 12 Heavenly Breasts.

Ingvild could reach her BXB just in time for joining the Issei's team again Indra's team.
This is an analysis that I have done about her regarding her possible true potential using as a source for my hypothesis what has been stated about her until now:

Ingvild could already be a little above Satan Class since what Rossewise has said about her aura, with some kind kind of traning for allowing her a better control of both Longinus and demonic's power she in future she could be able to figths and defeats Low Class Gods when she reach her BXB.

We don't know if she like others Longinus users will have a form strong than the BXB but if she will awake the full power of her Longinus given the fact that it is High Tier I believe that I can say that Ingvild could figth Top 10 in future.

Maybe with more experience and control she will have over her Longinus more great will be the increase of power that Issei, Vali and other characters with Dragon's powers will have.

Also Ingvild can be a planetary level threat given the fact that Ishibumi in the past has said that high level Longinus have potential to destroy the world, for supports furtherthe level of danger that Ingvild can reach we also have the statement that her Longinus maybe could work even over Ophis and GR.

The possibility that she may be able to greatly increase the power of Issei, Vali, Crom Cruach, Ophis, Lilith and other dragons and characters with dragon powers at the same time makes her perhaps the most useful ally at the moment against the Eevies and the Nebiros' possible plans to use the Malebranches against DXD.

What Ishibumi might do with Vali in the future is the thing that worries me.
Hope that Vali will use the Malebranche and Lilith reach and then overcome the Dragon God Level.
If he will became stronger than the Eevie just thanks to his talent I will hate Ishibumi for the rest of my life.
Well Ingvild has aura of satan or above satan class she needs to learn to harness and master this power like her longings. Sure she will need more training this is fact.
Well what is talent in highschool dxd ? Talent are the gifts which an individual is born with. Sure Vali is even a genius magician, but without his Lucifer bloodline he would not been able to use the JD, because he would have died if he did not have huge demonic powers. He would not achieve the EPJD. Ophis power helped him to unlock his potential so he could combine his Lucifer power with Albion, but their is no more potential. Sure if Vali´s EPJD achieved the heavenly dragon class his
DXD L mode will surpass the heavenly dragon class. He mind surpass even Indira or reached Shiva´s level. But to reached the dragon god class or surpass it sure he will need Lilth and the malebranche. Their is no reason not to use it, because the malebranche were created by the original Satans.
As for Sairorg has no potential left. I mean he has reached the limit of his body, if he does not increase his base I do not see how he will get stronger.
I mean Ise base did not increase through training, but thanks to the dragon gods power. When Ise awakened his original DxD mode his dragon aura reached high-class devil. Now with his true DXD mode his base is above ultimate class devil.
Please do not get confuse with Eros Engine it is not his ExE form. Eros Engine is way to reduce the energy consumption of Ryuumetiaru so it not a real power-up.
Do not forget what Ajuka said to Ise : In order to master his true DXD mode he needs to unleash the power of his 8 mutation pieces and liberate the power of both dragon gods, which Ise has no achieved. When Ise master his true DXD mode he will be able to get AxA form, because it is Ise true form. His familiar is temporary way, but it is not his true AxA form. Like people said, that the super devil candidate in volume 21 is meaningless, what happen in shin volume 4. Ise and Vali are acknowledge as superdevils. Like Ddragi said, about his idea, that Ophis is change Ise soul into a dragon god. This was even mention in volume 25 by Irina if I am not mistaken? It will take some time, because almost 2 years ago Ise was a normal high-school student.
Old 2021-12-12, 18:26   Link #7650
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

As I have said in the past the fact that DXD L form could make Vali stronger than Indra will not bother me, instead I hope that the theory that he will use Lilith and the Malebranche will be confirmed in future.

I think I have already said everything I had to say about Issei's AXA , and you too may have probably already used all the references from the previous Volumes about AXA.
It was a nice and long conversation about AXA but I would say that we should close it because until we have more information about AXA from Ishibumi we can continue to discuss without going anywhere, so for the moment I declare the surrender

About Ingvild I agree with you, she will need time and traning for mastered her power.

I would like to know what you think about the possible improvements that the attacks and the techniques of Issei that I have hypothesized they could have thanks to True DXD G and AXA to which I have dedicated my post above.
Old 2021-12-13, 02:13   Link #7651
B214

I still want to see Ise and Vali unlocking a subspecies BB.
Old 2021-12-13, 05:37   Link #7652
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
I still want to see Ise and Vali unlocking a subspecies BB.
What about this?
Quote:
Gasper then tells Sensei.

《This form—is at least something created due to the fusion of the Sacred Gear and the Balor inside me. You can say this is the Balance Breaker, but also isn’t. Yeah. —I might as well call it the “Forbidden Invade Balor the Beast”.》

So you are giving it a name! There are times when something like a name is sent from the Sacred Gear to the brain……but if it’s someone who reaches the sub-species Balance Breaker, I did hear that they reject those names and put a name they thought up on their own.

Though the one who named my True [Queen] is Sairaorg-san.
Seems to imply that CxC is a subspecies.
Old 2021-12-13, 05:42   Link #7653
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
What about this?

Seems to imply that CxC is a subspecies.
CxC is kinda like an alternative to JD though. I'm thinking about something like Cao Cao or Kiba's subspecies. A new ability or form that is different from the original BB Scale Mail.
Old 2021-12-13, 06:23   Link #7654
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

B214 about Kiba I don't know but about Cao Cao Ishibumi has already say this:

From the afterword of Shin DXD 3:
Quote:
Also, Cao Cao's Balance Breaker is associated with his talents, and as an author writing, I say: it is very strong. Originally, I believe it was an opponent that Ise couldn't beat in the state of [True Queen] at the time of Volume 12 of the original edition. Cao Cao's true power (the new technique he was talking about in the works) will be released in the future.
For what concerns the Scale Mail I don't know, maybe the 8 mutations pieces of Issei will have some influence over the Boosted Gear and that will allow to Issei to use of BXB stronger than the normal scail mail but not strong as the CXC but with the advantaged that this form need less stamina and demoniac's power for be feeded.

The BXB sub-species apparently can be obtained via an unknown method involving the user's personality, so I imagine that if Vali and Issei got it the the Scale Mail would have characteristics that mainly reflect their way of fighting.
Maybe for Issei will have a special kind of traning under Crom Cruach's guidance that will allow him to both get a better control over the dragonification and using less energy and stamina consumption which will allow him to use his armor longer, after this Issei will awake the BXB subspecies.
It may also be that Issei can achieve improved BXB form by touching Rias's breasts while Ingvild performs a song, Issei his the oppai dragon he has get the Triana and the CXC thanks his pieces and the Rias's breast so if his true that the BXB sub-species involved the Longinus's wielder personality I guess that Issei's feelings for Rias and the girls could be the key.

I honestly don't see why Issei and Vali should get BXB subspecies, their enemies will always be stronger from now on so it seems logical that they should just think to improve the forms they already possess.

If Ishibumi really has to give them new shapes before giving them the final power up then I expect that them will get something superior to the CXC and the EJOD but that is weaker than the DXD and does not consume the same amount of energy and resistance as the DXD.

If the Illegal Move and the CXC has turned 4 of Issei's pieces into a mutation pieces and Ajuka in past has speak about the possibility that Issei will mastered all of the 8 mutation pieces then I guess that it could be possibile possible to further improve the CXC using the pieces in some way..

Last edited by Hyodou True DXD; 2021-12-13 at 09:29.
Old 2021-12-13, 16:09   Link #7655
bashkim1234

To be honest this would be pointless for Ise and Vali to have a sub BxB. They should start to achieve the potential of CxC and EPJD which is the heavenly dragon class, because if they achieve this then Ise true DXD mode anb Vali´s DXD L will get far stronger as well.
Regarding your previous question what Ise might get in his AXA form with Ryummeitaru after awakening his true DXD mode. Well what is obvious the power output will be far greater, than the last time. It may happened that AXA will get some new weapons like a giant version of Flame Blaze, what AxA needs is an increase in speed, because this form was not very fast. What I imagine is, that Ophis will reunited, because she will need to regain her true power back. Ise has also to make sure, that he can use Ophis power Infinity, because he will needed to start to train his true DXD mode. Maybe Ise will go with Vali into the dragon mountain for training. Ise will maybe start to use his dragonification in order to raise his base stats, because his true DXD mode will take time to master. Ryuumeitaru will needs to regulated the power consumption, but we know, that Eros Engine will be created. But when Ise achieve full mastery of his true DXD mode Ryuumeitaru will be unneeded, because this familiar was given to him to be at service for his harem.
Old 2021-12-13, 16:35   Link #7656
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Agree with you that both Issei and Vali should think to improved the form that already have instead of getting the Sub-species BXB.

Well it not depends by us, if Ishibumi want to give to them the Sub-species he could just using as an excuse the fact that can be a form to use again the enemy that are not so strong to need the use of the CXC and EJOD and are form that consume less energy, but however I doubt that Ishibumi will make something that will distracting him from the really important power-ups.

About what Ryuuutemairu can give to Issei in terms of upgrades we have this from the afterword of Shin DXD 3:
Quote:
Actually, Ryuuteimaru is still hiding its weapons. From now on more and more will appear, so look forward to it, please.
So maybe your theory about the AXA's version of the Flame Blaze will have a confirmed in future, I guess it can have more power than the Ddraig's move but is not so dangers because the flames can be put out.
Well in my previous post I have speak about the Issei's mutation pieces and Triana, maybe using the Knigth promotion together with the power of the mutations pieces could give some speed to Ryuuteimaru, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Issei just need to think that he needs more speed to push Ryuuuteimaru to get it.

Maybe Ophis and Lilith will return to being the same character and play and role in future.

About the dragonification I believe that Issei could use it to figths in his base for spare stamina and energy and use his armors when he realy need them.
Old 2021-12-13, 17:00   Link #7657
bashkim1234

Quote:
Agree with you that both Issei and Vali should think to improved the form that already have instead of getting the Sub-species BXB.

Well it not depends by us, if Ishibumi want to give to them the Sub-species he could just using as an excuse the fact that can be a form to use again the enemy that are not so strong to need the use of the CXC and EJOD and are form that consume less energy, but however I doubt that Ishibumi will make something that will distracting him from the really important power-ups.

About what Ryuuutemairu can give to Issei in terms of upgrades we have this from the afterword of Shin DXD 3:

So maybe your theory about the AXA's version of the Flame Blaze will have a confirmed in future, I guess it can have more power than the Ddraig's move but is not so dangers because the flames can be put out.
Well in my previous post I have speak about the Issei's mutation pieces and Triana, maybe using the Knigth promotion together with the power of the mutations pieces could give some speed to Ryuuteimaru, honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Issei just need to think that he needs more speed to push Ryuuuteimaru to get it.

Maybe Ophis and Lilith will return to being the same character and play and role in future.

About the dragonification I believe that Issei could use it to figths in his base for spare stamina and energy and use his armors when he realy need them.
Well like I said, this would be pointless, because were is the point giving them a sub BXB when the opponents are far stronger? Ise and Vali will fight opponents which are far stronger, that a dragon god. Well Dragonifaction will play a big role for Ise to use his true potential. We have discuss this topic now far enough. I do not think, that Ryuumeitaru will be needed in the future, because Ise familiar is a manifestation of GR power, which is inside Ise body. I mean if the Malebranche could gave Vali like a flying unit, than true AxA is dead, but I do not think this will the case. Ise will have his huge crimson dragon form.
Ryuumeitaru speeds need to improve otherwise AxA is pointless.
Old 2021-12-15, 12:51   Link #7658
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Vali could have the Malebranche and some help from Lilith for equal AXA and the power that Issei could have thanks the 12 Heavenly breast but before of this how he should triggered the EJOD to the Heavenly Dragon Class and the DXD L to the Dragon God's Level?
The fact that he can overcome Indra with his talent doesn't really seem that absurd to me but pushing the DXD L to the level of Ophis without help seems ridiculous to me.

I mean Issei maybe already have what he need for have the CXC powerful like gods and then like Ddraig and the T DXD G at Dragon God Level:
The GR's aura and his 8 mutations pieces.

Vali instead have nothing to have the DXD L at Dragon God's level, I doubt that he will accept to use Lilith and the Malebranche before get some hard defeat from the Eevie.
Well maybe Ophis will help him in this.
Old 2021-12-15, 16:15   Link #7659
Xuanwu

^Even Adult Vali reaching Dragon God-class with only Lucifer + Albion power is unreasonable imo, but it will happen. I believe current Vali needs a boost to reach Indra's level with DxD L. Assuming the power levels are like this:

Indra ~ True DxD Issei > DxD L Vali >~ Pseudo DxD Issei.

Indra can spam Infinity Blaster-class attacks, so if True DxD can match his power, then Vali probably can't compete against him without another boost. Except his speed advantage can cancel out the power advantage, although I doubt that. Although there's always the possibility that Indra faces Issei & Ddraig at once, I believe it's more likely that Ddraig faces the Heavenly Kings.
Old 2021-12-15, 18:04   Link #7660
Hyodou True DXD
Hyodou True DXD .

Well I Know that Vali reaching the Dragon God's level with DXD L sound unreasonable but Ddraig has supposed that Issei and Vali reach the Dragon God's level together because that could be in Ophis's plans, also Issei himself had said that the DXD L uses the power of Ophis:

From the Volume 24:
Quote:
<<…Even when Dragon Deification has been lifted, it seems I still can’t harvest your soul. Your body contains a terrifying power, and this is the best evidence of that. If it is impossible to destroy your body together with your soul, then it is impossible to defeat you.>>

So even in this state, the special ability of Grim Reapers is still invalid to me huh. Ddraig said

[That’s right partner, your soul has a power that rivals Ophis’ curse. Even if it’s the technique of a god-class being, it cannot touch your soul, partner. So from the very beginning, the scythe of a Grim Reaper has had no effect on you. All it can be used for is physical damage.]

Since when did this effect begin from? Did it manifest the first time that I underwent Dragon Deification?

[I don’t know, but it is certain that the power flowing from Ophis is constantly rising. Her spawn Lilith is also by your side, and that makes the effect even more remarkable. This is just my speculation, but that person…the Dragon God of Infinity wants to make you the third Dragon God, partner.]

So does the same go for Vali? Doesn’t his Maouification borrow Ophis’ power as well?

[Perhaps the Two Heavenly Dragons will reach Dragon God-class at the same time.]
So based on what has been said in the Volume 24 I think that the DXD L not used only the powers of Albion and Lucifer like we was thinking but instead it maybe like the DXD of Issei used even the power of Ophis even if it doesn't have the power of Infinity.

So maybe Ishibumi could let Vali overcome Indra giving him something like the True DXD L or something like that with a different name. After all Ishibumi has give to Vali to summon of Albion, so we don't know how many other secrets could have both the DXD L and DXD G that Ishibumi keep to hidden to us.

About Indra I think maybe he still to much strong for Issei T DXD G, Issei wasn't able to defeat Hades at his own, even after has is power increased by Ingvild he has needed the help of Vali for defeat Hades that was already damage.
But I realize that Issei was already tired and damage by his previous figth gain Angra Mainyu, he has already used the Infinity Blaster + Longinus Smasher so maybe the T DXD G was at just the 75% of the power.

I think that Issei could need the help of Ingvild for defeats Indra, because I doubt that for that the T DXD G will be above Indu Gods. We will see...