Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-02-21, 08:05   Link #7661
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
maybe once she can use scarlet true form at will, hopeful she can use her scythe as a new weapon
Claire wielding a scythe.

Why does this idea seem more terrifying than the otherworldly darkness?

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 08:14   Link #7662
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post

Yandere Claire would probably terrify anyone, though.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 09:06   Link #7663
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKing0117 View Post

oh shit.

Can't erase that from my mind... damnit... I need a reformat.

*Tries imagining Fianna with a scythe instead*

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 09:15   Link #7664
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
oh shit.

Can't erase that from my mind... damnit... I need a reformat.

*Tries imagining Fianna with a scythe instead*
Yeah because that helps

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 09:19   Link #7665
ImperialFlameGod8190

If this was Claire early on it would be terrifying but now not so much.
Well now that blade dance is licensed things are gonna be interesting

As for the anime what do u guys think of the specials because personally i've found them to be mostly rubbish especially the last one

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 09:54   Link #7666
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

To the people of this Thread!
I've been wondering on what sounds more cooler/better for Rubia's 'title' <Calamity Queen> while seems interesting, just for me it doesn't have as much of an impact. So I though (even if it's overused) I'd like <Cataclysm Queen> better.
What is your opinion?

Also was it discussed and decided earlier in the thread? --->
Spoiler for spoiler?:

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 10:01   Link #7667
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
I've been wondering on what sounds more cooler/better for Rubia's 'title' <Calamity Queen> while seems interesting, just for me it doesn't have as much of an impact. So I though (even if it's overused) I'd like <Cataclysm Queen> better.
What is your opinion?
Meh. Doesn't have the same ring to it.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 10:06   Link #7668
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post

As for the anime what do u guys think of the specials because personally i've found them to be mostly rubbish especially the last one
They just want their wishes come true. Nevertheless, the lobster was strange
but it had this Ellis moment so I'm confident

Quote:
What is your opinion?
For me it's Calamity because I like that word. In the end it doesn't matter. Both can be suitable.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 10:44   Link #7669
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

So I don't know if this should go into the other STnBD thread, but what do you guys think of Fianna's hair color in the other media? In the LN IIRC Fianna's hair color is Black but in the other media it's Violet, IIRC.
I think I'd prefer Black. you?

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2015-02-21, 12:02   Link #7670
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
So I don't know if this should go into the other STnBD thread, but what do you guys think of Fianna's hair color in the other media? In the LN IIRC Fianna's hair color is Black but in the other media it's Violet, IIRC.
I think I'd prefer Black. you?
Doesnt make a big difference to me hair color wise.
I'll also say Calamity queen is better. As for Sorjha Khan i dont really care for her.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 14:00   Link #7671
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Hey you guys, can you make sense out of this.

Spoiler for Part of a chapter taken from V8:

It seems to me that Rubia is already a Queen, yet the text contradicts that notion right? Didn't she already have to be in the DRI? Unless their Mother is the Queen. Am I reading it wrong or what?

Old 2015-02-21, 14:03   Link #7672
bakato

Quote:
Hey you guys, can you make sense out of this.

It seems to me that Rubia is already a Queen, yet the text contradicts that notion right? Didn't she already have to be in the DRI? Unless their Mother is the Queen. Am I reading it wrong or what?
<<Fire Queen>> may have been a nickname she was given for her potential.
Old 2015-02-21, 14:05   Link #7673
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
<<Fire Queen>> may have been a nickname she was given for her potential.
Wouldn't that be a bit disrespectful of the Real <Fire Queen> At that time? I'd think so.

Old 2015-02-21, 14:19   Link #7674
GetInDaZone222

The Elstein family has a long history of women that were Fire Queens. Rinslet could have been refering to a previous Queen since, unlike Claire, Rinslet reads a lot of history books relating to spirits and such(pointed out later in that chapter).
GetInDaZone222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 14:37   Link #7675
bakato

Quote:
Wouldn't that be a bit disrespectful of the Real <Fire Queen> At that time? I'd think so.
Aren't there multiple Queens?
Old 2015-02-21, 14:48   Link #7676
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Aren't there multiple Queens?
Wouldn't that reduce the significance of the Title? ATM only Reicha has been named to be under the Fire Lord.
5 Element Lords and 5 Queens.

Old 2015-02-21, 15:11   Link #7677
cellgoondude

Can't we just call her Tsundere Queen and call it a day?
Calamity because it suits a person better whereas Cataclysm suits what happens to an area better.
cellgoondude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 15:34   Link #7678
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellgoondude View Post
Can't we just call her Tsundere Queen and call it a day?
Calamity because it suits a person better whereas Cataclysm suits what happens to an area better.
More over it's what she's done, she betrayed the Fire Lord, then what happened afterwards, was it a Calamity or a Cataclysm. That's what. So far people seem to think it's Calamity.

Old 2015-02-21, 17:59   Link #7679
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
They just want their wishes come true. Nevertheless, the lobster was strange
Yeah that lobster was just plain weird to me.
Old 2015-02-21, 19:20   Link #7680
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Wouldn't that reduce the significance of the Title? ATM only Reicha has been named to be under the Fire Lord.
5 Element Lords and 5 Queens.
There's only one Queen at any given time. Since it's possible for Elementalists to lose their powers as they grow older (Greyworth being the most prominent exception until recently) it's. entirely possible, better yet, it's expected that they'd have to eventually retire. Since the passage that was quoted before specifically stated that the Elstein's have a history producing Fire Queens, the Fire Queen that Rinslet mentioned is most likely one of the more famous retired relatives of Claire.

Quote:
More over it's what she's done, she betrayed the Fire Lord, then what happened afterwards, was it a Calamity or a Cataclysm. That's what. So far people seem to think it's Calamity.
Given that the fan translators of the series as well as the official ones that did the anime all refer to it as Calamity Queen, it's probably a given that it's Calamity Queen. Regardless of how you feel, if that's the proper term, especially according to the official anime translators that get paid for the job, then there's nothing you can do about it.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap