Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-04-29, 14:08   Link #761
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Well.

I didn't miss that Vauban chassis alert. Almost! But I made it. 2 minutes left to it when I got on. I have Vauban now. Thank God.

Also Drake, message me next time we're both on and I'll front you the 20 plat to buy a Catalyst. I have spare plat and I'm in a really good mood.
Old 2014-04-30, 05:24   Link #762
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Did a solo run on Seimani Ceres DS Defense with my newly forma'ed Nova.

Went from 0 to Lvl 10 in 15 waves, although to be fair I had a dread and I was spamming Molecular Prime, otherwise I wouldn't be able to kill anything.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-01, 20:39   Link #763
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

We've got a new, 6-day event: Specters of Liberty.

Basically, we're getting Rescue 2.0. Now for Rescue, there's Wardens we have to kill stealthily, before they can throw a kill switch to terminate the hostage, who is part of an anti-Grineer resistance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warframe
RESCUE 2.0 IS HERE!
To pave the way for this overhaul, we’d like to invite everyone to participate in Specters of Liberty to try out the changes, help us work out the kinks and earn some sweet rewards for your efforts. Have fun and let us know what you think.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Rescue Missions throughout the Star Map have been upgraded to Rescue 2.0. These missions -- and their rewards -- are a permanent addition the game.
- Be stealthy and you'll remain unseen by the enemy. Use this to your advantage to take down the Wardens and release the hostage in your own time. Killing all of the Wardens will also earn you an extra point. (See below).
- Lend the hostage your Secondary Weapon and they will help you take on the enemy.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- The 'Specters of Liberty' Operation will utilize the New Rescue 2.0 Missions. Exclusive Operation Rewards will be awarded to Tenno that achieve point levels while the Operation is live. (See Operation Rewards below.)
- The Corpus and Grineer have upgraded their prison security. Both factions have deployed these new facilities to three different nodes. There are Easy, Medium, and Hard facilities. Access these nodes directly on the Star Chart to participate.
- You need to locate the Red Veil Hostage. They are located in a cell within the prison block.
- Hostages are protected by Corpus or Grineer Wardens. Use caution, if alerted to your presence, they will try to initiate the Execution Sequence.
- If the Execution Sequence is started, a timer appears. If you fail to rescue the hostage before the timer runs out they will be killed.

RESCUE 2.0 MISSION REWARDS
Rescue 2.0 Mission Rewards are a permanent addition to the game. The Red Veil will always reward you for rescuing their Operatives with Specter Blueprints — Blueprints for new, deployable AI Warframes that can be used in missions or in defense of your Clan's Solar Rails.

Your Mission Rewards will be determined by the difficulty level and number of points earned in each Mission you complete.
Up to 3 points can be earned by completing the following:
Rescue a hostage = 1 point
Don't set off the kill switch = 1 point
Kill all Wardens = 1 point

Your Specter Blueprint will be awarded according to your score. More difficult missions offer stronger Specters.(One Blueprint reward per Mission.)

Your points will then multiply according to the difficulty of the node to determine your Operation Reward:
Easy (Vallis on Mars or Numa on Saturn) -- x1 Point Multiplier
Medium (Brugia on Eris or Mab on Uranus) -- x2 Point Multiplier
Hard (Nereid on Neptune or Cinxia on Ceres) – x3 Point Multiplier
Nightmare (if occurring) -- x4 Point Multiplier

OPERATION START AND END TIME
Specters of Liberty is on now! This operation will end on Thursday, May 8 at 12 PM EDT.

OPERATION REWARDS - distributed as soon as you get the required points!
The Red Veil will also recognize you for how you bring home their Operatives. They want you to send a message to the enemy.

Recognition is awarded after you reach the following point levels:
5 points = Operation Badge
100 points = Rakta Syandana

Go forth, Tenno and help the Red Veil bring their people home!

• New: Tenno Specters!
Tenno, you are not alone. The power to create a Specter can now be found in your Arsenal once you obtain a Blueprint! Creating a Tenno Specter can be accomplished by Rescuing hostages in Rescue 2.0! All new Rescue missions will include a hostage whose reward is determined by the difficulty and skill in completion of the mission!
You will be able to create the following tiers of Tenno Specters:

Vapor, Phase, Force, Cosmic

The Blueprints for these Specters can be found when Rescuing targets, see above details for the way points and difficulty works in obtaining your Blueprints!
What can you do with these Tenno Specters?
If you’re in a Clan or Alliance that wants to add greater challenge and defenses to your Solar Rail, you can create Tenno Specters to give to your Clan/Alliance’s Tactician to begin building an army for strategic deployment!
If you’re a player that wants added help in your regular missions, you can bring Tenno Specters in your gear slots to deploy!
Or, maybe you’re both! Have fun in the field with a Tenno Specter at your side!

• New Enemy Type: Wardens! These enemy types are more susceptible to stealth based attacks - find them as a part of Rescue 2.0!
• Added Fusion Core Folding! This feature will automatically group all of your Cores together by Rarity and Rank; i.e You have 50 Common Cores, 25 of which are rank 1 and 25 of which are Rank 2? They will now appear as separate stacks in your Inventory!
• Added in Melee mode functionality for when playing in Big Picture mode.
• Added support for additional aspect ratios.
Also, they're finally phasing out the stat-changing alternate helmets. They're now called Arcane helmets, and will be retired at the end of the event. Other changes include no longer being able to see exclusive items in the Codex if you don't have them (like Excalibur Prime), Rare mods having a gold tint for their pick-up model, and being able to select two different wings for Sentinels, rather than just having a single set.
Old 2014-05-02, 04:46   Link #764
Orattvisa

With a stealth-based event, you would expect lots of Ash and Loki running around. No no no no no. My public games so far always consist of a Nova armed with an Orgis/Penta. Rush in madly and start slinging explosives with MPrime. The moment their plan goes south, they just quit the session to leave the rest of us rushing for the hostage while the wardens and the arc traps roast us on the spot. Hope more of my clan will be online during the weekend...
Orattvisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-02, 19:26   Link #765
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Admittedly, Nova would be useful against Wardens. Those things are annoying to kill if stealth goes out the window.
Old 2014-05-03, 06:30   Link #766
TaintedDream
Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orattvisa View Post
With a stealth-based event, you would expect lots of Ash and Loki running around. No no no no no. My public games so far always consist of a Nova armed with an Orgis/Penta. Rush in madly and start slinging explosives with MPrime. The moment their plan goes south, they just quit the session to leave the rest of us rushing for the hostage while the wardens and the arc traps roast us on the spot. Hope more of my clan will be online during the weekend...
You can tag along with me if you want, I've been solo stealth killing the Ceres (Hard Tier) Rescue pretty easily lol, 9 points per run
TaintedDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 08:21   Link #767
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Using Ash or Loki for Rescue 2.0 is for noobs

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

(video is mine )

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-03, 08:38   Link #768
Orattvisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaintedDream View Post
You can tag along with me if you want, I've been solo stealth killing the Ceres (Hard Tier) Rescue pretty easily lol, 9 points per run
Thanks for the offer, but I'm already done with the event. You're right, Solo is the way to go.
Old 2014-05-03, 23:39   Link #769
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Use Rhino: MOST SILENT STOMP
Use Nova: SILENT EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE
Use Banshee: SO NOISY THEY CAN'T HEAR A THING
Old 2014-05-03, 23:58   Link #770
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I've gotten quite a few Cosmic Specter BPs thanks to solo and duo runs with my brother. Shame they're near impossible for me to build yet. Think I MIGHT be able to pull it off once my Vitality, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Serration, Heavy Caliber, and Hornet Strike mods are maxed.
Old 2014-05-04, 05:15   Link #771
SineMora
Wait for it...

Soloed using Volt...
Stealth? Pfft! Done in a jiffy... Your hostage will be gone in 60 seconds, or I'll throw in another asskicking absolutely free of charge...

Oberon: No witness left Behind
Excal: Flashbang so bright, they didn't see a thing...
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-04, 06:53   Link #772
Orattvisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SineMora View Post
Soloed using Volt...
Stealth? Pfft! Done in a jiffy... Your hostage will be gone in 60 seconds, or I'll throw in another asskicking absolutely free of charge...

Oberon: No witness left Behind
Excal: Flashbang so bright, they didn't see a thing...
Actually... That's exactly what I did for all my solo stealth runs on Ceres. Spaming Radial Blind while swinging the Kama wildly. Full 9 points every run.
Old 2014-05-04, 09:02   Link #773
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I've been going through them with ash spamming smokescreen or blade storm, needless to say things are moving along rather efficiently.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-07, 17:28   Link #774
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

So the Arcane helmets have been discontinued. That said, we can keep the ones we have, and even trade them, even if they're already built. Which means more plat for us salesmen.
Old 2014-05-09, 05:41   Link #775
Nexias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
So the Arcane helmets have been discontinued. That said, we can keep the ones we have, and even trade them, even if they're already built. Which means more plat for us salesmen.
Just so you guys know, you can still purchase 2nd gen stat helmets from the market.
Just go to bundles > Female and Male helmet packs. Get them if you haven't already, they're bound to patch this soon.

Also, don't bother trying to stack helmets or buy more if you already have them... I tried and wasted 415 plat (They don't stack) :P
Nexias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 16:28   Link #776
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Market bundles with Arcane helmets got fixed in a hotfix today. Also, 24-hour gold tater alert at Gnathos, Eris. Grineer mobile defense.
Old 2014-05-10, 22:58   Link #777
SineMora
Wait for it...

About damn time I trade those helmets... for another helmet.
Old 2014-05-11, 01:39   Link #778
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Seems like everyone is encountering Stalker repeatedly over the past few days, and a whole lot of people who keep encountering him keep getting Hate off of him.

Everyone except me.

*throws something violently*
Old 2014-05-11, 08:20   Link #779
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Seems like everyone is encountering Stalker repeatedly over the past few days, and a whole lot of people who keep encountering him keep getting Hate off of him.

Everyone except me.

*throws something violently*
Spoiler:

Took me six fucking months just to complete the set... -_-' I was DESPAIRing the fact that after I got Hate, he didn't fucking appear again for six months, even the time I was busy slaughtering sAlad V (For no reason at all, he's just so wussy that I feel like doing the universe a favor by killing him every damn time I go online) and Ghey Hek (For Oberon)

After Six months that's where I got the DREADed and Despair. In a span of 3 days...

I had a friend who was complaining that he always gets DREAD. and Dread only

Guess, he... HATEs you?
Old 2014-05-11, 13:08   Link #780
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I've gotten two copies of Dread and one of Despair, after I had already built one of each. I just wish DE would let us trade the Assassin weapon BPs already. I'm tired of trying and failing to get Hate and it'd be a waste of plat to buy the weapon bundle for a single weapon.

Tags
cyborg, fps, ninja