Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-12-26, 10:47   Link #7801
Hakai

I thought it was Yui at first
Old 2015-12-26, 10:52   Link #7802
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I realized you can even vote for To Love-ru chapters in the poll for the OVA, so I selected the mystery mansion chapters (where Black appeared) in addition to the Mikan panties chapters.
Old 2015-12-29, 00:42   Link #7803
Freeter
beyond

Spoilers floating around now, Nemesis is going to town on the harem. Even Mikan isn't safe
Old 2015-12-29, 11:26   Link #7804
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Spoilers floating around now, Nemesis is going to town on the harem. Even Mikan isn't safe
Nobody is safe around Nemesis.
Old 2015-12-29, 13:43   Link #7805
The Green One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Nobody is safe around Nemesis.
Which is one of the reasons why we love her.
The Green One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 14:31   Link #7806
SeaDam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Cover of the next volume.

Kyoko is finally on a cover!
Kyoko is pretty perky in that pic.
SeaDam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 16:03   Link #7807
ukulelembo
Detective

So we progressed from innocent innuendos and provocative "incidents" to actual sexual actions that are just portrayed innocently.
Spoiler:
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 16:40   Link #7808
SeaDam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
So we progressed from innocent innuendos and provocative "incidents" to actual sexual actions that are just portrayed innocently.
Spoiler:
Hasn't Momo hinted that is what happens when he is a sleep and that is why she sneaks into his bed? First time we get a visual though.
Old 2015-12-29, 18:55   Link #7809
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDam View Post
Hasn't Momo hinted that is what happens when he is a sleep and that is why she sneaks into his bed? First time we get a visual though.
Not really. Even Rito's bed shenanigans are mostly innocent innuendos, which just Momo really like to exaggerate. But all he does are usually innocent things like groping or munching of Deviluke's tails. This is however first time when he was actually "aggressive" and it's not even innocent innuendo as there is no much doubt about what he actually did when he was "licking candy".
Old 2015-12-29, 19:07   Link #7810
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Not really. Even Rito's bed shenanigans are mostly innocent innuendos, which just Momo really like to exaggerate. But all he does are usually innocent things like groping or munching of Deviluke's tails. This is however first time when he was actually "aggressive" and it's not even innocent innuendo as there is no much doubt about what he actually did when he was "licking candy".
Wasn't there a chapter where you saw momo crawling out of rito bed. while rito pulls up his pants and then we saw a shot on f the trashcan with "used papers" in it

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 20:04   Link #7811
ukulelembo
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
Wasn't there a chapter where you saw momo crawling out of rito bed. while rito pulls up his pants and then we saw a shot on f the trashcan with "used papers" in it
These were Momo's actions, not Rito's. Not mention that all those actions were always too ambiguous to confidently say whether she did something or not. In your mentioned scene she even personally say that she don't did anything "yet". Although it's truth that few times her actions were really borderline to point where you can say for sure, that she did "something" (I personally counting at least two performed blowjobs ).
But this time it's different. First, We see how Rito really does act himself. And pretty aggressively. And secondly this time it's not even ambiguous as picture of "candy" and Lala's reaction afterwards speak for itself.
Old 2015-12-29, 20:30   Link #7812
Crossthought

to love ru darkness 2016 goes full beastmode
Crossthought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-29, 23:27   Link #7813
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
These were Momo's actions, not Rito's. Not mention that all those actions were always too ambiguous to confidently say whether she did something or not. In your mentioned scene she even personally say that she don't did anything "yet". Although it's truth that few times her actions were really borderline to point where you can say for sure, that she did "something" (I personally counting at least two performed blowjobs ).
But this time it's different. First, We see how Rito really does act himself. And pretty aggressively. And secondly this time it's not even ambiguous as picture of "candy" and Lala's reaction afterwards speak for itself.
in his dream
Old 2015-12-30, 11:16   Link #7814
SeaDam

It happening to Lala is also interesting, because she'll talk.

Haruna! Guess what!
I'm sure he'll do you to!
Old 2016-01-04, 08:28   Link #7815
darkofficer
just a devil

hmm when was the last time rito has been called servant by nemesis ?? cause now he is partner and special beings to another

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 11:49   Link #7816
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
hmm when was the last time rito has been called servant by nemesis ?? cause now he is partner and special beings to another
last time was the chapter when rito wakes up and sees nemesis on top of him...from that time she started to call him Rito and with each chapter she gets a bit warmer towards Rito and now she even is becoming like a guide for him...and at the same time she teases momo with her hanging around ritos neck and saying she and him are partners and are special to each other....which makes momo jelous

Anyway nemesis hangling with rito is the best what could have happened to the series since now rito doesnt need to rely on his god powers but nemesis might create such miracles on others (so a reverse-falling situation as girl is the one to fall on rito and not the opposite)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 15:05   Link #7817
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

I just love that Rito is frequently going with the excuse "It was an act of God." He also seems to be a bit less flustered than usual recently. It seems my boy's finally growing up.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 15:18   Link #7818
Johnny
Working the bags...

Lala wants the D.........dark matter...
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 17:00   Link #7819
The Green One

Well now, isn't Nemsis a nice partner to have? Now Mikan and Nana see what it's like to be Rito for a day.
The Green One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-04, 22:56   Link #7820
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaDam View Post
It happening to Lala is also interesting, because she'll talk.

Haruna! Guess what!
I'm sure he'll do you to!
Why nobody think of putting a lock on Rito's door?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen