AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2023-04-01, 18:15   Link #7821
zarmag

Issei's another power up

it occur to me that Vali's DxD form is result of linking together his dormant Lucifer's power and Albion's power while Isse's Pseudo DXD is using power of infinity while True DxD combining the power Infinity and Dreams along with his but it didnt combine Draig's. So Ise's next power up will be combining with Draig's.
zarmag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-02, 01:31   Link #7822
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarmag View Post
it occur to me that Vali's DxD form is result of linking together his dormant Lucifer's power and Albion's power while Isse's Pseudo DXD is using power of infinity while True DxD combining the power Infinity and Dreams along with his but it didnt combine Draig's. So Ise's next power up will be combining with Draig's.
Issei has, at most, two more power-ups according to Ishi's blog at least. That should be ExE with the Heavenly Breasts and maybe the dragon form we talked about. Who knows.
Xuanwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-02, 07:25   Link #7823
zarmag

Other potential power ups

Rias Gremory - we know she's talented but she cannot always have gasper all the time considering he'll become a future super devil. Since she's training with her ancestor Runeas, they're is a high chance she'll awaken a new trait or power up. she needs it considering she'll be Ise's legal wife.

Ingvild Leviathan - she hasn't awaken balance breaker yet. It might happen during in the tournament. I'm guessing the appearance of her BB is something a combination of a goddess and a songstress with her devil wings and water dragons circling around her.
Old 2023-04-02, 17:57   Link #7824
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Rias Gremory - we know she's talented but she cannot always have gasper all the time considering he'll become a future super devil. Since she's training with her ancestor Runeas, they're is a high chance she'll awaken a new trait or power up. she needs it considering she'll be Ise's legal wife.

Ingvild Leviathan - she hasn't awaken balance breaker yet. It might happen during in the tournament. I'm guessing the appearance of her BB is something a combination of a goddess and a songstress with her devil wings and water dragons circling around her.
Even though she will be Issei’s legal wife she will never be in the top 3 of the most powerful women of the harem, neither 5 considering there are: Ingvild, Xenovia, Rossweisse, Akeno and Yasaka.

It’s more relevant for Ingvild to awaken completely her demoniac trait rather than the BxB that wouldn’t help her in a fight unless near the sea.
I remember you how Tefarme became much more powerful due to it, to the point she could one shot ultimate-class devils.
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-02, 19:01   Link #7825
cyberdemon

Ingvild maybe, since she is similar to Vali with her potential, but the others are still a stretch. She still has the same genes as Sirzechs, so her potential is still immense since, unlike Diodora, she actively strive to find that potential.
Old 2023-04-03, 03:35   Link #7826
Xuanwu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Even though she will be Issei’s legal wife she will never be in the top 3 of the most powerful women of the harem, neither 5 considering there are: Ingvild, Xenovia, Rossweisse, Akeno and Yasaka.
Why not Akeno and Yasaka? Considering her ancestor is training her to unlock a special trait. I doubt Ishi would make her weaker than Akeno. They'd probably be equal.

Yasaka is Dragon King-class. Akeno will likely surpass that, so I think Rias should as well.
Old 2023-04-03, 05:51   Link #7827
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Ingvild maybe, since she is similar to Vali with her potential, but the others are still a stretch. She still has the same genes as Sirzechs, so her potential is still immense since, unlike Diodora, she actively strive to find that potential.
It’s not because they are brother both of them must have an immense potential. All the direct descendants of the Maous had the genes of their fathers who were known to be strongest devils of ever, but did not help. She was never pointed to be someone abnormal like the actual Maou-class devils like Belial or Serafall who were monster since they were born.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuanwu View Post
Why not Akeno and Yasaka? Considering her ancestor is training her to unlock a special trait. I doubt Ishi would make her weaker than Akeno. They'd probably be equal.

Yasaka is Dragon King-class. Akeno will likely surpass that, so I think Rias should as well.
Akeno has always the holy lighting that gives her an advantage and can summon two powerful Oni, each able to easily blow away an attack from Rossweisse.
Old 2023-04-03, 07:10   Link #7828
zarmag

it all depends the result of their training. Something the old devils ignore considering they depend too much of their talent and demonic power which result they got crushed.

another possible power up are the chosen heavenly breasts receiving blessing from the chichigami or Ise giving them blessing considering not only he's a super devil but a new dragon god or great red whichever you prefer.
Old 2023-04-03, 09:56   Link #7829
Xuanwu

Quote:
Akeno has always the holy lighting that gives her an advantage and can summon two powerful Oni, each able to easily blow away an attack from Rossweisse.
How is holy energy any more advantageous than literal disintegration energy? Also, we'd need to see Rias' powerup first before we can really compare her to Rose and the rest.
Old 2023-04-03, 17:47   Link #7830
zarmag

True Rias need a power up... Her fight with Grafyia, despite wearing Gasper her opponent wasn't in right mind. If it was the normal Grafyia things will get lot harder for Rias despite wearing Gasper. Though i'm curious who will win in that rematch. They're are times that Rias doesn't need Ise's wyvern and Gasper's power, she needs to stand on her own. Her training with Runeas will be necessary for her. All she needs the right motivation like telling her 'Are you Ise's legal wife' or something along the lines that will make her feel motivated.
Old 2023-04-03, 18:22   Link #7831
cyberdemon

Honestly the Gremory need to have a special ability. The power of destruction is from their Bael line. Nothing unique has really been shown from the Gremory blood that I can remember. Though it has been a while since my last read through
Old 2023-04-04, 09:55   Link #7832
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
How is holy energy any more advantageous than literal disintegration energy? Also, we'd need to see Rias' powerup first before we can really compare her to Rose and the rest.
Isn’t holy energy the natural counter against demoniac power being the weakness of devils?
Rossweisse can easily overpower Akeno and was still able to fight her even though she summoned two extremely powerful Oni with the help of Elmenheilde.

Quote:
Honestly the Gremory need to have a special ability. The power of destruction is from their Bael line. Nothing unique has really been shown from the Gremory blood that I can remember. Though it has been a while since my last read through
Considering Rias and Sirzechs were born with PoD as well their sons (Milicas and Ex), it became the special ability of Gremory because will be always passed down to the next generations.
Furthermore each member of Gremory family born with PoD is more powerful than Bael’s descendants with PoD

There will be three Super Devils using the PoD, giving away Venelana was an immense mistake
Old 2023-04-04, 15:36   Link #7833
kiiro94

Decent debates these days.
kiiro94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-04-04, 15:51   Link #7834
Xuanwu

Quote:
Isn’t holy energy the natural counter against demoniac power being the weakness of devils?
Hm, was it said to weaken demonic power attacks? I'm not sure, but I also recall Sirzechs suppressing holy energy from a shrine with demonic power.

So it's possible both can counteract each other.
Old 2023-04-05, 08:25   Link #7835
zarmag

Quote:
The Gremory clan is known for their high demonic power and great control over it. On top of that they have the Power of Destruction from the Bael Clan that Sirzechs, Rias, Milicas, and Ex inherited. their clan is blessed powerful Power of Destruction than the Bael Clan although Sairaorg's fist is enough that cause destruction in his way.
Old 2023-04-05, 08:28   Link #7836
zarmag

Quote:
Hm, was it said to weaken demonic power attacks? I'm not sure, but I also recall Sirzechs suppressing holy energy from a shrine with demonic power.

So it's possible both can counteract each other.
That depends how powerful the demonic power the devil has. If he/she has powerful demonic power then he/she can repel holy power. But their are such cases if a Devil has a unique trait like Falbium's Absolute Defense and Gressil's Resistance.
Old 2023-04-07, 06:25   Link #7837
Xuanwu

Quote:
That depends how powerful the demonic power the devil has. If he/she has powerful demonic power then he/she can repel holy power. But their are such cases if a Devil has a unique trait like Falbium's Absolute Defense and Gressil's Resistance.
Both could counter each other, though I wonder why demonic power doesn't seem to do extra damage against angels. Seems one-sided.
Old 2023-04-07, 07:34   Link #7838
zarmag

Quote:
Both could counter each other, though I wonder why demonic power doesn't seem to do extra damage against angels. Seems one-sided.
That depends how powerful demonic power is.. look it Rizevim, he took Michael's huge spear of light head on without any damage then again considering he's a super devil. And that depends the devils' unique traits they possessed.
Old 2023-04-07, 19:20   Link #7839
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Because demoniac power isn’t Angels’weakness while Holy energy is for Devils due to Gods of Bible and his system.
Old 2023-04-09, 05:12   Link #7840
Xuanwu

Quote:
Because demoniac power isn’t Angels’weakness while Holy energy is for Devils due to Gods of Bible and his system.
Yeah, I am wondering why Ishi didn't make angels weak to demonic power. Little wonder all of the original Maou died.