AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-13, 21:22   Link #7841
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
yeah at this rate kamito going to have to been off his harem with a stick, a huge magical powerful stick

He doesn't have to. Greyworth, if she feels like it, can do so quite easily.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 06:00   Link #7842
lovetospoon73

on the pervertness level of kazehaya's fan club, from highest to lowest amount of pervertness, how would u order his harem
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 08:08   Link #7843
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Ellis = Rinslet < Est < Restia < Claire < Fianna.

Est has done some pretty daring stuff, but part of me isn't sure she's really aware of how perverted it is.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 08:57   Link #7844
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post

Est has done some pretty daring stuff, but part of me isn't sure she's really aware of how perverted it is.
1. Fianna
2. Claire
3. Ellis
4. Rinslet
5. Est
6. Restia

Fianna is obvious. Claire is just as. Ellis is more perverted then u might think. her knightly image is for school but before kamito she's pretty girlish. Rinslet is the least perverted of the group. est does perverted things but she has no idea what they mean. Restia isnt perverted but her relationship with kamito seems far purer then most have suspected.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 09:22   Link #7845
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
1. Fianna
2. Claire
3. Ellis
4. Rinslet
5. Est
6. Restia

Fianna is obvious. Claire is just as. Ellis is more perverted then u might think. her knightly image is for school but before kamito she's pretty girlish. Rinslet is the least perverted of the group. est does perverted things but she has no idea what they mean. Restia isnt perverted but her relationship with kamito seems far purer then most have suspected.
Really?
Didn't Rinslet stick her tongue down his throat while mounting him, when she finally got some alone time with him(he couldn't move his body and she was half naked she did it )
I would at least expect her to be above Ellis in this area.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 09:28   Link #7846
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Really?
Didn't Rinslet stick her tongue down his throat while mounting him, when she finally got some alone time with him (he couldn't move his body and she was half naked she did it )
Fixed for ya.

Also dat ass when she did so.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-14, 12:44   Link #7847
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Really?
Didn't Rinslet stick her tongue down his throat while mounting him, when she finally got some alone time with him(he couldn't move his body and she was half naked she did it )
the healing magic scene yea thats impressive but thats not much. Her hesistation in doing that is a disappointment and the fact she forced herself to do it loses points.

As for Ellis. She falls into the category of a girl like Kotegawa from TLR she fights the shamelessness but she feels it. A scene that comes to mind is during the Blade Dance. Ellis and Kamito are practice fighting and he uses one of his tricks to tackle her down. Afterwards she blushes and Claire and the gang see it and get mad. Claire says she thinks Kamito was about to rape Ellis (which is part of why Claire is 2nd). Ellis doesnt have a problem with that though (something like that is surprising)

I say Ellis is slightly above but only slightly.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-04-14, 15:04   Link #7848
Wandering Soul

Quote:

I do not recall Restia being that daring though. Out of all the girls she is most likely the least perverted.
Old 2015-04-14, 20:45   Link #7849
lovetospoon73

With these girls, they make kazeyaya look like the innocent one, & he's the king of lust, I can't believe their more perverted than a teenage boy
Old 2015-04-14, 20:54   Link #7850
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I do not recall Restia being that daring though. Out of all the girls she is most likely the least perverted.
Kamito and Restia have the most vanilla relationship, but I feel that while Restia doesn't outright do perverted things, she does flirt with him a lot.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-16, 06:06   Link #7851
lovetospoon73

yeah at ellis probably wanted to kill kamito & hate having an male elementalist (at 1st, until she started to drool over him, then have natsy thoughs of him doing perverted things to her, & want it to continue)
Old 2015-04-17, 05:46   Link #7852
STR1KE3

Quote:
Kamito and Restia have the most vanilla relationship, but I feel that while Restia doesn't outright do perverted things, she does flirt with him a lot.
When I first read the story I thought that Restia and Greyworth are gonna push him down (firstly teasing him).Though why hasn't anybody included Greyworth?Because she's not in the harem?
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-17, 05:54   Link #7853
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
yeah at ellis probably wanted to kill kamito & hate having an male elementalist (at 1st, until she started to drool over him, then have natsy thoughs of him doing perverted things to her, & want it to continue)
Ellis pretty much hated Kamito for the simple reason that he was a male in an all female school and likely due to the books the others had (im sure she took a look at one of two of them) she was convinced he would come in and ruin the purity of plenty of girls. Once she realized that wasnt the case she fell for him. Though at first i think she respected Kamito's knightly abilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrezon View Post
When I first read the story I thought that Restia and Greyworth are gonna push him down (firstly teasing him).Though why hasn't anybody included Greyworth?Because she's not in the harem?
I personally dont put Greyworth in the harem but thats me. Greyworth is pretty much the same as fianna though she's more effective (i suspect greyworth teased kamito far more when they were training).

Old 2015-04-17, 06:00   Link #7854
lovetospoon73

i wonder who will be the demon queen(if kamito acept his fate as the demon king), or kazehaya will marry in the furture (if kamito had kids, & one of the is a boy, do u think he'll be an elementalist like his father, u know the saying "like father like son")
Old 2015-04-17, 06:14   Link #7855
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
i wonder who will be the demon queen(if kamito acept his fate as the demon king), or kazehaya will marry in the furture (if kamito had kids, & one of the is a boy, do u think he'll be an elementalist like his father, u know the saying "like father like son")
We've had that discussion plenty on who will be the demon queen and the kid being an elementalist also we arent having it again.

Old 2015-04-17, 10:30   Link #7856
STR1KE3

Quote:
That discussion is finished.If you want to know what they've discussed then just check previous pages(even though it's 300+)

Quote:
We've had that discussion plenty on who will be the demon queen and the kid being an elementalist also we arent having it again.
Isn't the demon queen Claire?
Old 2015-04-17, 11:18   Link #7857
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
That discussion is finished.If you want to know what they've discussed then just check previous pages(even though it's 300+)

Isn't the demon queen Claire?
take your own advice that topic is over. Hm well if u guys want a topic i'll provide you one.

IF (and its an obvious IF) Blade dance makes it to a season 2 who would u like to play some of the key roles

Ren Ashbell/Rubia (who would play both seperately)-
Milla Basset-
Leonora Lancaster-
Muir
Nepenthes Lore
Luminaris-
The Four God girls and the princess (the names escape me atm but thats fine)
Sorja Khan-

Who would play these girls VA wise

Old 2015-04-17, 16:09   Link #7858
STR1KE3

Quote:
take your own advice that topic is over. Hm well if u guys want a topic i'll provide you one.

IF (and its an obvious IF) Blade dance makes it to a season 2 who would u like to play some of the key roles

Ren Ashbell/Rubia (who would play both seperately)-
Milla Basset-
Leonora Lancaster-
Muir
Nepenthes Lore
Luminaris-
The Four God girls and the princess (the names escape me atm but thats fine)
Sorja Khan-

Who would play these girls VA wise
If there IS a season 2 then will 12 episodes be enough ?
Old 2015-04-17, 18:40   Link #7859
lovetospoon73

Quote:
i wasn't here for that discussion, & u have to admit it is sort of intresting, if kamito became the black sheep in the demon king cycle & if one of his male children could be an elementalist
Old 2015-04-17, 23:03   Link #7860
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
If there IS a season 2 then will 12 episodes be enough ?
heck no 24 episodes wouldnt be enough.

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap