Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-23, 02:09   Link #7881
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
If the BKs abandon Lelouch then he is doomed to fail.
Reverse the names and you've got it right. Lelouch is good at making the best of what he has. And since what he has are some of the best pilots in the world, the lack of an army isn't going to slow him down.
Old 2008-07-23, 02:12   Link #7882
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Reverse the names and you've got it right. Lelouch is good at making the best of what he has. And since what he has are some of the best pilots in the world, the lack of an army isn't going to slow him down.
well it might slow him a bit. :P but he will have to change his goals a bit if he is to "win" we shall see this is Code Geass after all. To be quite honest i'm not sure what he is going to do. if the speculations turn out to be true. One thing is for sure though, Lelouch will need to gain the trust of people again.
Old 2008-07-23, 02:16   Link #7883
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

That should be pretty easy when the Emperor starts Armageddon. "You want to live, you do what I say." I can see him teaming up with Cornelia and Guilford later on. Not now, of course, since those two are too far apart, but later once the nuke goes off. Cornelia's been disillusioned, so the nuke should push her to the other side. Guilford would follow her to the grave, so he's not a concern.
Old 2008-07-23, 02:20   Link #7884
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
I agree with that whole heartedly, he is what really makes them successful. Toudou and co knows what will happen to the conflict without him, the failure at the black rebellion. Even if Xingke is as good a strategist as Lelouch we don't know when he'll start coughing up blood again

Now I was looking at this from another angle, taking how many episodes we have left into account. We have 10 more episodes left, the next couple of episodes will be decided to the big battle in Japan, if the BKs abandon him then he really doesn't have enough episodesto do take down Chalulu and co.

If we have a 3rd season then we might see the BKs turn on him only to reunite. But as things stand now he has to deal with Japan, Schniezel and Chalulu in 10 episodes. It's hard to see how that much can be squeezed into 10 episodes already, not to mention the addition of getting kicked out.

Quote:
That should be pretty easy when the Emperor starts Armageddon. "You want to live, you do what I say." I can see him teaming up with Cornelia and Guilford later on. Not now, of course, since those two are too far apart, but later once the nuke goes off. Cornelia's been disillusioned, so the nuke should push her to the other side. Guilford would follow her to the grave, so he's not a concern.
I can definitely see this happen since this will be a revolt against Schneizel not the emperor himself.

We need to see more Guilford, he is one of the better and most honorable guys in the show.

PS: long live the hypnotoad~~
Old 2008-07-23, 02:23   Link #7885
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I agree with that whole heartedly, he is what really makes them successful. Toudou and co knows what will happen to the conflict without him, the failure at the black rebellion. Even if Xingke is as good a strategist as Lelouch we don't know when he'll start coughing up blood again
Neither do they. Heck, does the OotBK even know that Xingke has a terminal illness?

Quote:
Now I was looking at this from another angle, taking how many episodes we have left into account. We have 10 more episodes left, the next couple of episodes will be decided to the big battle in Japan, if the BKs abandon him then he really doesn't have enough episodesto do take down Chalulu and co.
Sometimes it's surpising what there is and isn't time to do . They may well pull it off...

Quote:
If we have a 3rd season then we might see the BKs turn on him only to reunite. But as things stand now he has to deal with Japan, Schniezel and Chalulu in 10 episodes. It's hard to see how that much can be squeezed into 10 episodes already, not to mention the addition of getting kicked out.
It has been confirmed that season 2 is THE END of Code Geass, so no third season.
Old 2008-07-23, 02:27   Link #7886
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
PS: long live the hypnotoad~~
Indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Neither do they. Heck, does the OotBK even know that Xingke has a terminal illness?
They've never shown him being sick in front of anyone but Zhao. He might have told them, though.
Old 2008-07-23, 02:54   Link #7887
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
They've never shown him being sick in front of anyone but Zhao. He might have told them, though.
Well, that's a big "might" there though...

Hmm, considering that it's the end of the month soon, we should be getting some magazine spoilers soon enough, I suppose? :3
Old 2008-07-23, 05:32   Link #7888
Koshimizu
おやすみ、ルルーシュ。

Hobby Japan gives Code Geass a lot of pages this month.

Design details for Galahad, Percival, and Gareth.

C.C. is mentioned in Gareth's part because it's saying Gareth is the mass production type of Gawain, which sank with C.C. & Jermiah in the first season. Color scheme unknown.

Lancelot Albion, new Guren, and Ward Air.

Shirley
Old 2008-07-23, 05:38   Link #7889
DarkLordOfkichiku

Hmm, whose knightmare is Ward Air supposed to be?
Not much info on the new Guren and Lancelot either.. <_<.
Old 2008-07-23, 05:40   Link #7890
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Either it's a standard designation for a Float Unit model...or it's Cecile's. Her Frame in R1 was 'Sutherland Air' after all, so...
Old 2008-07-23, 05:44   Link #7891
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Hobby Japan gives Code Geass a lot of pages this month.

Design details for Galahad, Percival, and Gareth.

C.C. is mentioned in Gareth's part because it's saying Gareth is the mass production type of Gawain, which sank with C.C. & Jermiah in the first season. Color scheme unknown.

Lancelot Albion, new Guren, and Ward Air.

Shirley

From these pictures it seems that the lancelot has lost it's hadron cannon then. Well unless its like the Shinkiriou/SF and has a chest cannon.
Old 2008-07-23, 05:49   Link #7892
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
From these pictures it seems that the lancelot has lost it's hadron cannon then. Well unless its like the Shinkiriou/SF and has a chest cannon.
Wait... it seems my memory has failed me, Lancelot has a hadron cannon? I thought is only had the VARIS...

Damn, Lancelot is too hax
Old 2008-07-23, 05:52   Link #7893
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
Wait... it seems my memory has failed me, Lancelot has a hadron cannon? I thought is only had the VARIS...

Damn, Lancelot is too hax
Look at it in the first opening sequence. Its the blue bit sticking out of the Conquista float unit that the Varis goes into which he uses to waste 3 EU mechs.

Oh and don't worry the SoA is much more hax. it has the power of Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
Old 2008-07-23, 05:58   Link #7894
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Lancelot Conq. had a Hadron Blaster, not a Cannon, since they can't fully understand how to do the cannon w/o Rakshata.
Old 2008-07-23, 06:01   Link #7895
furato
Chronic Googler

They only release the Shirley figure AFTER her death. ._. What a marketing plan.
Old 2008-07-23, 06:08   Link #7896
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by furato View Post
They only release the Shirley figure AFTER her death. ._. What a marketing plan.
Hey, Shirley gained an incredible rise in popularity first AFTER her death, you know?
Old 2008-07-23, 06:14   Link #7897
Makoto_Must_DIE

Quote:
If the BKs abandon Lelouch then he is doomed to fail.
Weren't some of the writers/directors who were interviewed quoted as saying that the OotBK wouldn't share the same fate as last season and be able to more independent.

At the time I didn't realize that meant that they would be dumping Lelouch completely.
Old 2008-07-23, 06:38   Link #7898
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoto_Must_DIE View Post
Weren't some of the writers/directors who were interviewed quoted as saying that the OotBK wouldn't share the same fate as last season and be able to more independent.

At the time I didn't realize that meant that they would be dumping Lelouch completely.
As I recall, it was said that the OotBK's ability to act as a group/organization would be tested, which leaves a lot open to interpretation - for example, one might have assumed that it was foreshadowing their loss of Kallen, which meant that they had to rely on cooperation and teamwork to pull though regardless. But it could also be interpreted as that they'd have to learn how to pull though without Lelouch/Zero - which they'll simply have to do, assuming that they really dump him completely...
Old 2008-07-23, 06:51   Link #7899
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Writting from a public computer (in Vancover). One word on episode 15:

Mindrape.
Old 2008-07-23, 07:04   Link #7900
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Writting from a public computer (in Vancover). One word on episode 15:

Mindrape.