AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-08-21, 20:26   Link #61
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
This may be crual to say but it would be kind of cool if Sasuke goes all out and dies here and 8-Tails gets away. He requires an almost "rebirth" like jutsu from Naruto in order to get back in the manga.

It adds a wicked twist to the manga.
I would guess that Karin would be the one who uses the rebirth jutsu. Thus completing her full transformation to Scheris from S.cry.ed.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 21:23   Link #62
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
Its not about who wins or lose's we are lol about all the post/comments about how Sasuke is going to "run all over the 8 tails" how Sasuke is just going to "one shot him at the start of the fight." how this won't be a fight, 8 tails is no match for Sasuke etc etc.
All of which are understandable considering all the recent focus on Sasuke and the general disgraceful way the previous jinchuriki were treated by Kishimoto (3 were captured offscreen! And the ones that did appear...).

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:01   Link #63
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

blacktail fox I moved your post about Pain here

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
It adds a wicked twist to the manga.
Please no, no more Gaara BS.
I'm the last one who would mind characters getting killed but I want them to stay dead in this case.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:01   Link #64
mahbod

SUSke : I ADMIT U ARE STRONG 8 tails but my final jutsu....
suske: SUMMON TECHNIQUE : NARUTO
NARUTO APPEARS: suske~!!@
SUSKE: naruto help
NARUTO : HERMIT MODE ( TAILS CHAKRA SUPER FUUTON RASENGAN BANg BANG EARTCH BANG jutus
8 tails: wtf?
Suske i ddint ask for ur help MS SHARINGAN
NARUTO: AHHAhA k bye
mahbod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:03   Link #65
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
All of which are understandable considering all the recent focus on Sasuke and the general disgraceful way the previous jinchuriki were treated by Kishimoto (3 were captured offscreen! And the ones that did appear...).
True, but there was many hints before hand letting us know, that things won't be as simple like the previous captured jinchuriki off panel battles or whatever.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:07   Link #66
yungz21

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I disagree. More than anything else, a second Sasuke/Naruto fight has been predetermined since Sasuke won their last fight (along with the Sasuke v Itachi fight, this is the most fan anticipated fight in the manga). From a story perspective, the Sasuke v Naruto fight is the pivotal fight of Part II (this fight, and Sasuke's loss, will re-establish the Shounen foundations of hard-work, perseverance, and loyalty to family and friends). Now, that is not to say that the fight could not occur after Madara and Pein are vanquished, or even in the hypothetical Part III. If there is one thing you can count on, though, this fight will happen.
If they do fight it will be like the final episodes of s-cry-ed
yungz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:27   Link #67
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Wow I didn't realize the degree of Sasuke's wound in the spoiler pic. The Hachibi got him good, his entire upper torso was blown away.
And Karin really has bite marks everywhere!

Anyway another cool chapter, it really shapes into one of the best fight of Part 2.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:35   Link #68
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I should mention that this is getting insanely ridiculous. What next, Sasuke drinking Suigetsu!
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:43   Link #69
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
I can't believe how unprepared Sasuke and his team are and please god let whatever Juugo is gonna give Sasuke be his Curse Seal Level 2 back PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE x.x The 8 Tails is so cool I can only hope naruto is half as cool after his training is done x.x
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:47   Link #70
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
damn sasuke got...SCREWEDDDD UP......i almost feel for the guy.
Old 2008-08-21, 22:48   Link #71
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Aha just read the manga and damn hes unaffected by genjustu.... like what Super Gilby said, I hope Naruto can atleast be half as cool as the 8 tail when his little power-up is done... but wow they're just getting merked right now.
Old 2008-08-21, 22:49   Link #72
Luce

I liked this chapter, but I don't really understand why Hachibi is transforming into his bijuu. It doesn't seem like he needs it. He is completely owning everyone, this just seems like overkill. I was kinda disappointed that there was nothing new with Naruto, but oh well, still a good chapter.
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:58   Link #73
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luce View Post
I liked this chapter, but I don't really understand why Hachibi is transforming into his bijuu. It doesn't seem like he needs it.
It is so that either another Akatsuki can come and save them by showing his incredible power, to undermine Sasuke's strength even more, or Sasuke can illustrate his real power (as he forced to keep it hidden all through the fight) by throwing away the rest of the fight in a trash box. I won't also ignore the possibility of Itachi waking up inside Sasuke to save them too. Since there is no limit to how ridiculous something can get, expect more. Or maybe who knows, Genjutsu may not work on the jinchuuriki, since bijuu is doing its job properly, but, if you reverse the sides, that may fail. Meaning genjutsu may work on bijuu since jinchuuriki may not be able to stop its effects properly.

Too bad, the arc is built for hachibi's loss. And, it is not like there is anything he can do other than lose.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 22:59   Link #74
jelome1989

wow great great chapter... naruto's suckish lately, all talk,
but now at last we see some action..

(can't already w8 for the animation o_0)
jelome1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 23:00   Link #75
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Gilby View Post
I can't believe how unprepared Sasuke and his team are and please god let whatever Juugo is gonna give Sasuke be his Curse Seal Level 2 back PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE x.x The 8 Tails is so cool I can only hope naruto is half as cool after his training is done x.x
What? Sasuke doesn't have CS2?

I don't remember him losing it.
Old 2008-08-21, 23:06   Link #76
Luce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
What? Sasuke doesn't have CS2?

I don't remember him losing it.
Yeah, he lost it when Orochimaru was sealed in that sword susanoo was using. Look at ch 401 pg 3.
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 23:11   Link #77
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luce View Post
Yeah, he lost it when Orochimaru was sealed in that sword susanoo was using. Look at ch 401 pg 3.
Holy crap lol. Must have not read closely enough.

So Juugo being the 1st CS user or w/e has the ability to give it to others?
Old 2008-08-21, 23:23   Link #78
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Holy crap lol. Must have not read closely enough.

So Juugo being the 1st CS user or w/e has the ability to give it to others?
Well, he can not really give a "Curse Seal" to anyone, since the Curse seal was an invention of Orochimaru's that was based on Juugo's genetic abnormality. But, it seems that anyone who has survived the intial seal (and possibly, more importantly, the change from CS 1 to CS 2) can receive blood transfusions (etc) from Juugo.

Honestly, this doesn't make much sense. If the Curse Seal actually changed Sasuke's genetic makeup, which Juugo seems to imply, then there is no way that Sasuke could have lost the abilities of the curse seal, even if the seal was removed by Itachi (i.e. the genetic abnormality would have remained). But, since Sasuke lost the power, that must mean that the curse seal did not effect Sasuke's genetic structure, which means, even if similarities between the two exist (and Juugo and Sasuke are not blood relations), Juugo shouldn't be able to repair the recent damage using his own body (the chances of non-relative organ transplants taking are somewhere around 50%).
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 23:25   Link #79
Deryns

I am definitely enjoying this fight more that any other so far Part 2. Nice to see a return to the true teamwork-style battles of the past. Only downside was not seeing Naruto after his little swim.
Deryns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-21, 23:39   Link #80
epyon96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
blacktail fox I moved your post about Pain here

Please no, no more Gaara BS.
I'm the last one who would mind characters getting killed but I want them to stay dead in this case.
haha.. I'm actually indifferent if Sasuke stays dead. Why not stay dead and come back as a spirit ala star wars.

Naruto is turning into a bleach-like show where we know the outcomes of the fights before it begins. It's tiresome.

One western show concept I miss is one where characters that we like/love can die like NBC Heroes in season 1.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote