AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-20, 23:50   Link #61
kiba122

i think it will end with naruto crowing konhahomaru or whatever his name is the 7th then sauske attack the village then naruto and sauske having a final battle naruto's rasgan and sauske's chindori impaling each other and dieing in each other's arm's whispering I'm sorry
kiba122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 02:22   Link #62
QUesti0nM4rk

I don't think Naruto will end with him becoming hokage. It seems that Naruto will become hokage sooner rather than later. Naruto as of right now is equal to Kakashi, if not further (as stated by Kakashi/MK). Now the question is(since we really haven't seen a good battle with Naruto post-training), how strong is Kakashi? I think Kakashi is one of the strongest shinobi in Konoha.
I think if Naruto continues to train shadow-clone style. He could be as strong, if not stronger than Tsunade soon (2-3 years). I guess that I meant Hokage-level, because Tsunade has to die or retire for Naruto to take over.

Ok all that aside, I think the story will most likely end with with Naruto dying or Naruto killing Sasuke, or an antagonist yet to be discovered. Or Naruto happy, and married. Lol, I don't know if those are plausible but would be really cool.
QUesti0nM4rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-21, 06:45   Link #63
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Geez...what are you all thinking? The series will obviously end with the credits!

All kidding aside, there are several ways the series can end. Many of the situations could be resolved a few different ways. I think the only character that has a set path is Naruto himself. Since it's a shonen anime I'm pretty sure he only has the options of becoming hokage, or proving himself and turning down hokage. I suppose the possibility of him dying is also available but it's less likely considering the type of series even though I would like that kind of ending. The other characters (especially Sasuke) all have about a million possible endings so it's difficult to guess which way it will go. I just hope Kishimoto comes up with something original.

I'm guessing the way I hope it will end is most likely different than how it will end. ~Sigh~ But as long as I'm here doing the whole wishful thinking thing...wouldn't it be great if after the credits roll either Naruto, Sasuke, or even Sakura comes on screen and punches an animated Kishimoto into the sky anime style for terrible writing? If it was Sakura she would obviously then walk away in a huff. That would almost make it all worth it .
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 13:26   Link #64
shonen2007
Banned

Talking How will the Naruto series end...

I want your ideas of how it will end. I think Naruto will have to fight the nine-tailed fox.
shonen2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 13:39   Link #65
SpiRo
Banned

Happely ever after .. Naruto will be Hokage, Sasuke will be his best friend and Sakura will have kid with Sasuke ..

All bad ppl will be dead and who is not dead Sasuke will kill him .. and Naruto will continue to write Jiraiya`s pervert comics so Kakashi can enjoy till his end ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 13:58   Link #66
noob saibot
Brotherhood of Shadows

Send a message via AIM to noob saibot Send a message via MSN to noob saibot Send a message via Yahoo to noob saibot
happily ever after, the shinobi art would be lost because world peace has finally come! konoha will have a bake sale and that will be their main income

....just kidding

who knows how kishimoto would end the story but i think i have an idea, i dont think naruto will become hokage. i just have a feeling kishimoto is the type that would kill off the main character but thats just me.
noob saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 14:47   Link #67
Rahan

Well, until a few chapters ago, the manga was set up to make Naruto become Hokage at the end and Sasuke ending up miserable (with or without killing Itachi).

Now, I am afraid we'll have Naruto blowing himself up against Kyubbi / Madara / AL / Orosuke with his new jutsu before using his last forces casting the Death God jutsu to get Orochimaru out of Sasuke. (because Sasuke chose to not confirm Oro's death, and just said he took over. And I refuse to believe it will be permanent). Sasuke then accomplishing Naruto's dream by becoming Hokage.

Quote:
who knows how kishimoto would end the story but i think i have an idea, i dont think naruto will become hokage. i just have a feeling kishimoto is the type that would kill off the main character but thats just me.
Actually, I don't see Naruto falling in another way as the Death God jutsu, and I don't see him using in on another ninja that Orosuke.

For the supporter characters, it's another story. Lee and Gai are programmed to die together taking down a powerful ennemy with their gates stuff. (If remember than if Lee dies, Gai said he would follow and I am pretty sure it's the same the other way around and we won't see any of them committ suicide. Also Shika stole the avenger role.)
Same way, Tsunade will have to use her rebirth jutsu at the point her body can't handle it anymore. Kishi will need to make room for Rokudaime at the end and all the hokages we know died fighing.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-03-24 at 15:10.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 15:36   Link #68
shankss
CP10

Here is how will it go:

---Akatsuki shall collect all 8 bijus and leader shall gather it in his human form, turning himself to a biju monster that can cast shakuka sand,2 tails fire,water ect..
And naruto will allow kyuubi to go out to beat him in his full 9 tails form.In the end entire bijus including kyuubi somehow gonna be sealed forever when al dies.

---Naruto will become a hokage, sasuke will finally kill itachi and reveal his clan secrets, becoming a missing nin travelling the world.Sakura,Sasuke,Naruto will probably have a secret meeting at konoha forest for farewell things..series end naruto saying i filled my dream and will alwyas protect my village..kids, help old people to get across,eat your vegetables,blah blah.Then he will say usual common rap stuff like you can do everything you dream blah blah...and credits will come with some heroic music in background...

---Just when you think legend is finally over...black screen suddenly will show a dark figure..we will see only akatsuki survivor deidara.holding entire team rings in his hand, saying this is going to get interesting (or some random "we will be back" quote) and it will end deidy walking away...

what? you dont like it?
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 16:39   Link #69
Gattzu
Silent but Awesome

The last word will certanly be: "-dattebayo"

I'm actually hping for a rather sad ending, Naruto dieing and Sasuke taking on the role as hokage as Naruto's final wish.
Don't missunderstand me, I like Naruto more then Sasuke but it would be nice if Sasuke got a pardon for his betrayal.
Gattzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 16:44   Link #70
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

It will end like this:

Akatsuki is history....[4 years after Akatsuki's defeat]

Naruto is about 24 and is asked by the Hokage (Tsunade) to succeed her.
During these times he is already a young father he accepts it under special conditions...

The entire village acknowlegde him as he wanted....on his way to meet Gaara the Kyuubi starts to talk to Naruto....and managed to break the seal. His companions on the road (Sakura, Sai, Neji, Hinata, Shikamaru & Lee) can only watch Naruto in pain.

The Kyuubi gets lose and obviously starts to attack them right away...Sasuke somehow meets the gang and attacks the Kyuubi...(dont think he is an ally though) However...fighting the Kyuubi he bought team Konoha enough time to heal and bring Naruto into safety...

While Sasuke with his own gang fights the Kyuubi....they all die one by one untill Sasuke alone is left...he nearly dies & team Konoha save him...Naruto recovers and fights the Kyuubi alone...

The news is spread quickly in the mean time...and back up from all over is coming right away.. they all lose and are forced to retreat. Back to Konoha.

They face the Kyuubi right infront of Konoha and Naruto dies (similiar to the 4th) fighting and killing the Kyuubi.

Ending the series with kid Naruto having an mutated Red Byakugan..
Old 2007-03-24, 17:35   Link #71
shankss
CP10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gattzu View Post
The last word will certanly be: "-dattebayo"

I'm actually hping for a rather sad ending, Naruto dieing and Sasuke taking on the role as hokage as Naruto's final wish.
Don't missunderstand me, I like Naruto more then Sasuke but it would be nice if Sasuke got a pardon for his betrayal.
how about this..naruto+sasuke defeats akatsuki..but naruto loses kyuubi then gets fataly wounded.. Sasuke tries to go away but the friendship thing wont let him go..he carries wounded naruto all the way to konoha, to bring him to his beloved village one last time.He does and the clever konoha police anbu start shooting arrows to missing-nin sasuke-kun carrying naruto, hits him from shoulder and other points..sasuke tries to walk further but then collapses to ground..at that time naruto wakes up, sees sasuke nearly feint covered in blood.

-W-hy wh-y did you saved me? you know they'd attack you!
-My body acted on my own...you idiot..
-I never asked for your help! i cant accept your death just because you wanted to save me!
-Its ironic to get killed by my own village...still it doesnt matter.i know my clans proud of me now, after avenging them..naruto, tell sakura to forgive me..farewell....naruto.. (passes out to death)
-SASKEEEAAAY!.................your clan will be surely proud of you...friend..

anbu comes:
-naruto-kun are you alright?
Naruto punches the anbu in the face then passes out.After few days he wakes up in hospital, and then classical flashbacks with "saddness&sorrow" music at backgorund.....goes on like this

holy crap its so long/classical but somehow sad ! Oo bwaa
Old 2007-03-24, 18:59   Link #72
Sasuke_Bateman
No

try this!!

Evil Sasuke : i will destroy everyone in this pityful Village ( Konoha)

Naruto: Believe it...i can't let you do this Sasuke Believe it

Evil Sasuke : Who's gonna stop me? you? Muahahaha

Naruto : Believe it

Let the final battle commence -

100 episodes of fillers

Shino : how wow bugs don't step on'em
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 19:41   Link #73
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by shonen2007 View Post
I want your ideas of how it will end. I think Naruto will have to fight the nine-tailed fox.

Sorry this is completely pointless , Naruto fights the kyuubi !!! means one thing Naruto will be dead already because if a tailed demon is removed from the person who contains it that person diessssssssssssssssssss, the kyuubi will remain inside naruto till the end unless new sth that we dont know is revealed , yet till now this is no where near any kind of truth.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 21:10   Link #74
tkdtiger

I think it will end with someone fighting someone and a long time skip will occur where Naruto is grown up and his kid is kidnapped and Naruto goes to save his son from someone who turns out to be Naruto's brother. Naruto is nearly defeated, but than Naruto's son get angry powers up and wounds his uncle. This allows sasuke to show up and use a technique, while naruto is holding his brother down and they both die at the same time. Eventually he meets somone from the future telling him about a threat of demons or androids that they have to defeat. Ultimately it's Naruto's son who defeats these threats as Naruto was killed when a demon attempted to blow up the earth. Eventually Naruto comes back after yet another time skip and they have to defeat an evil shogun wizard who summons a huge playdough like thing. Naruto's son is absorbed and Naruto and Sasuke together eventually destroys the threat, which Naruto prays to allow the thing to be reincarnated into a good guy so they can fight and in the end they fight...wait I think all this happened before lol : P
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-24, 21:57   Link #75
Lendial

saucekay kills itachi then ealizses his life has no meaning w/o revenge so he bangs sakura

i think sakura will have her fantasy and be preggerzied by saucekay.

naruto will become hokage and beats AL(who is actualy kabuto), but not before confroting fox for the last time

tsunade and jariya sip tea on a snakeskin rug customed made to look like orochimaru
Lendial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-25, 09:22   Link #76
shankss
CP10

whatever he does..They will never allow kyuubi to exist anymore at the end.Naruto hates him so it would be the most stupid ending if he becomes the "Orange Bijued Flash Hokage".Then next generations can call him the most weakest hokage ever, relying all things on his biju..even were talking about things like non-kyubified naruto would be stupid now..so i dont see a reason why next generation little ninjas wont...
Old 2007-03-25, 18:08   Link #77
tkdtiger

I don't know if the Kyuubi can leave Naruto without Naruto being killed. If anything he would keep the kyuubi suppressed
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 01:05   Link #78
Deathwing
what do i know

it wont end kishi will keep writing chapter after chapter till he dies and won't end it before he does
Deathwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-26, 09:32   Link #79
DestinyFate
Shana <3

Naruto fighting Orochimaru that has taken over Sasuke's body during the 2nd destruction of Konoha. Naruto was no match for Orochimaru with the Sharingan and he used the Shiki Fuujin jutsu (assuming this is the jutsu Jiraiya asked Naruto not to use) and sealed Orochimaru's soul in his body rescuing Sasuke, but he died after using the jutsu. The scene changes to months after with all the Konoha ninjas looking up to the sky with Naruto's face smiling.
Old 2007-03-26, 09:40   Link #80
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyFate View Post
Naruto fighting Orochimaru that has taken over Sasuke's body during the 2nd destruction of Konoha. Naruto was no match for Orochimaru with the Sharingan and he used the Shiki Fuujin jutsu (assuming this is the jutsu Jiraiya asked Naruto not to use) and sealed Orochimaru's soul in his body rescuing Sasuke, but he died after using the jutsu. The scene changes to months after with all the Konoha ninjas looking up to the sky with Naruto's face smiling.
i like that ending a lot, i wish that did happened it would be splendid.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote