AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-11-21, 11:55   Link #61
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I guess people already know, but I should inform whoever hasn't gotten a news yet. The game has been out, and leaked .

After playing through first 7 stages, I think my opinion about this game has changed, a lot. It's really fantastic for the DS title, well, aside from no voice, which lose at least one third the flavor of the game. That's my only gripe about this game, and Combattle V/Volter V, lolz.

Aside from that, everything else is awesome. The number of cut-in does make the animation look better even with the DS graphic. The system is quite convenient, and does its job properly. It's like twin system, only better. You can pre-arrange your group, or swap with other group them mid-stage. Each unit has its own bonus for the group, for example, Mazinger Z will give the whole group +150 armor and +5 mobility, or *gasp* Boss Borot with its awesome bonus: +100 melee attack power, +10 critical, improve your land type movement to A and give group immune to status attack. It just what Mazinger Z needs, since in this game, status attack will give you quite a headache, and Mazinger Z doesn't has any kind of barrier to prevent such kind of attacks.

All and all, I like what I am playing.
Old 2010-11-22, 04:49   Link #62
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

I just started playing too. Is it just me or the story between stages is extremely long? I just finished the two prologue and the conversation part took most time instead of the battle part. Overall, I have no complaint about the game except the lack of VA.... oh and I still can't find how to confirm the battle objective in-battle XD.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-04, 18:25   Link #63
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

So, how does this game compare to say W or K. I thought the story of W was well done better than k's anyway. Is this game worth playing?
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote