AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 31 35.23%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 21 23.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 14.77%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 14.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 4.55%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 2.27%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 1.14%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.14%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.27%
Voters: 88. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-22, 19:57   Link #61
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

How strong are Felli's toes? seriously wtf are they made of? steel?

She's smashed fon-fon with slippers on earlier with a stright punt that would have broke anyone else's toe against shin.....and then even BROKE the Presidents leg with the same attack! Just the thought of doing it myself sends hsivvers down my spine......and fooot.
Old 2009-03-22, 20:17   Link #62
Hentrus

Quote:
How strong are Felli's toes? seriously wtf are they made of? steel?

She's smashed fon-fon with slippers on earlier with a stright punt that would have broke anyone else's toe against shin.....and then even BROKE the Presidents leg with the same attack! Just the thought of doing it myself sends hsivvers down my spine......and fooot.
Damn! This is the weirdest(and most original/adorable) loli I've ever seen!

Felli doesn't need a catchphrase:that shin kick says it all!
Old 2009-03-22, 20:39   Link #63
Narona
Emotionless White Face

I am not fond of fan service, but this episode was very funny.

At dinner, Felly reacted as if she was his girlfriend, that made me rofl xD

And the President was so funny.

Despite the large amount of Fan service, i did enjoy this episode. Really
Old 2009-03-22, 21:53   Link #64
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Oh, too bad the shy girls never win. Mei is made of cute!!!
Old 2009-03-22, 22:43   Link #65
TrueKnight

Felli is made of win in this episode along with Mei and Narki. Nina well she's your average sport-girl who looks good to look at.

Fon-fon raises three flags in this episode, each Felli, Nina and Mei has their own share of moments lika spacing out or jealous with Fon-fon's attitude on each of 'em. Poor Mei is competing against a lion and a wolf lol, at least Mei had a decent romance tactical forecaster and intellegence aka Miffi who'll help her in time of needs.
Old 2009-03-22, 23:59   Link #66
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

haha you know I almost fell overboard from the Fon-Fon x Felli ship and it was all down to how adorably cute Mei was.
Altho there was awesome stuff from Felli and rest, Mei's little panicked look is super moe
Old 2009-03-23, 00:40   Link #67
Chase

Blah it was a good episode for what it was. The show has progress good so far, shouldn't hurt to have one of these episodes. Im worried about Mei tho, if she keeps going at this rate she may spontaneously combust right in front of Fon Fon. lol @ the ending, now that had to hurt
Battlefield 4
Old 2009-03-23, 01:09   Link #68
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Hey, did anyone recall that Layfon... was... uh, naked when Felli barged in?

Looks like the studio left us to wonder what happens to Layfon after that

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2009-03-23, 01:15   Link #69
demonfang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Hey, did anyone recall that Layfon... was... uh, naked when Felli barged in?

Looks like the studio left us to wonder what happens to Layfon after that
No, Layfon had his shorts/swimming briefs on. He probably just left like normal to put on the rest of his clothes. The real question is, what happened to Kallian after that bone-breaking kick?
Old 2009-03-23, 01:19   Link #70
Hao

What was the president doing to Layfon to make him squeal so much!? O_O Well anyways, since Layfon, being the buff guy he is, screams when he's kicked by Felli's normal kick. I wonder how the President turned out after that, we'll probably not be seeing him for the rest of the series I suppose.
Old 2009-03-23, 01:25   Link #71
TrueKnight

Well we'll probably still be seeing him til the end of the series but rather as a crippled man lol.
Old 2009-03-23, 03:48   Link #72
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
I guess Kallian has kei/Nen-i powers too. So he's healing faster than normal. Not to mention that he have the best doctors in Zuellni to help him. And they're not bad. The local doctor can restore Nina's Kei circulation in hours.
Old 2009-03-23, 05:22   Link #73
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Goddamit, they just had to cut my engrish scenes again, eh? It was about to get awesome, anyways it was funny how it confused people and now they think it was a TV show.
Oh well, Mei was awesome and delicious (And Karian was FABULOUS)
Old 2009-03-23, 07:34   Link #74
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Especially amusing they were watching it on a coin operated TV. Which is usually used for viewing...
Old 2009-03-23, 07:38   Link #75
panpo98
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Spoiler:
Sharnid was happily entertaining (playing with) several girls at the same time so I don't think he has any trouble finding girls to be with.

The presidents swim clothes and the girls camera was from before the world wars (100 years ago) so that is why they look so strange. Don't remember who was asking about those.

The episode had plenty of character development, story and we got to see more of the others interact. You who didn't like the episode must have been to to obsessed/distracted with all the bikinis to see what was happening. I have seen much MUCH worse and this episode was near perfect compared to those. It is easy to tune out the fanservice from your mind if you really want to. Oh yeah, I love fanservice and I have no problem ignoring it whenever I want to.

Last edited by panpo98; 2009-03-23 at 08:20.
Old 2009-03-23, 09:13   Link #76
Eid

Meh.. a fan-service ep.. It was so crappy that even a hentai on another window of MPC looked better... I trully didin't liked it ^^ it was just too much.
Old 2009-03-23, 11:34   Link #77
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i hope you realize that Felli didn't faint because she was looking at Nina.. she submerged her head in a hot spring.

thinking about it more, i rather enjoyed this ep. there hasn't been enough fanservice stuff this season.
Old 2009-03-23, 13:18   Link #78
PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash002 View Post
Goddamit, they just had to cut my engrish scenes again, eh? It was about to get awesome, anyways it was funny how it confused people and now they think it was a TV show.
Oh well, Mei was awesome and delicious (And Karian was FABULOUS)
Wait it's not a tv show? Then what it is?, it always confuses me when they show that guy and imo it's funny because he tries hard to speak like a badass american and just sounds strange

Last edited by PNGO; 2009-03-23 at 13:44.
Old 2009-03-23, 15:17   Link #79
dunames

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i hope you realize that Felli didn't faint because she was looking at Nina.. she submerged her head in a hot spring.
IMO felli fainted for a diffrent reason. Nina did said that the hotspring was a herbal hotspring with low frequency waves. the waters mix with herb to help relax the muscle. as for the low freq wave of electrical shock passing through the water, think of it as a full body vibrator for anything that is under the water. if anything little innocent loli feli faint from too much XXX and cant handle it.
Old 2009-03-23, 15:30   Link #80
dunames

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpo98 View Post
The episode had plenty of character development, story and we got to see more of the others interact. You who didn't like the episode must have been to to obsessed/distracted with all the bikinis to see what was happening. I have seen much MUCH worse and this episode was near perfect compared to those. It is easy to tune out the fanservice from your mind if you really want to. Oh yeah, I love fanservice and I have no problem ignoring it whenever I want to.
its not that we dotn like the episode. i personally love teh episode and fan service. its just that i felt the episode was a waste of space. i have rather they make such episode as a ova episode or a special episode that dont take up a normal episode slot. too often i have seen very good series ruin at the end cause they run out of episode and have to rush the ending. as for character development, i dotn see much at all. just ur normal traditional fan service stuff.
Closed Thread