AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-03-03, 15:43   Link #61
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

I've heard that complaint before in other places. Can you post a screenshot?
Old 2014-03-03, 15:50   Link #62
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

I am about to go out, but if you just look up sun plate armour you'll see what I mean. When I get home I will take a screenshot.
Old 2014-03-03, 15:53   Link #63
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Oh that thing.
Old 2014-03-04, 04:42   Link #64
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Yes that thing Patch notes are out, full passive reset hooray. Dozens of new 3d unique art thank god.
Old 2014-03-04, 06:13   Link #65
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/810698
Old 2014-03-05, 06:07   Link #66
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/...ee_calculator/
Old 2014-03-05, 06:27   Link #67
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Time to see if my new build will be alright for the new hardcore league and the changes to the mara passive start.

Edit:Errr so far not working well....
Old 2014-03-06, 17:51   Link #68
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

So enjoying trashcan v2? Frankly don't even notice the difference.

Been playing for a while now with the expantion. Invasion is hella fun.
First time on 2h axe build (first time 2h in general) still alive on first try.

Pretty fun; no clue how exactly doing monstrous damage that wacks the hp of rares in 2-3 hits can be mitigated against reflect, but whatever.
Old 2014-03-07, 03:25   Link #69
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

I died on invasion twice once at level 25, and another time at lvl 32. Gave up both times I died to corpse explosion, I am too much of a scrub I'll be in ambush

The mini expansion is really good, I want too see what they have in the works because this expansion going to be hard to beat.
Old 2014-03-07, 16:32   Link #70
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Died. lv42 Cruel Prison.

Got surrounded by skeletons, bleeded, blinded and ran into a invasion group that completely pinned me in place so everyone could wack me.

In Normal difficulty I pretty much wacked everything that moved, but in Cruel just about every invasion boss became a pain in the ass with things like minion invincibility, traps that pin you in place and other "death." I went into one of those new Vaal areas, since it had only caster debuffs. How bad can they be right? I mean normal one were all piece of cake. 2 steps in and the tiny soldiers from normal are now giant soldiers that deal stupid damage... then an exile spawned in, escaped with all pots at 0, 0 mana and life at 10/960; pretty much if I make it to cruel again I'll just avoid it. Though with how invasion works its hard to really avoid everything with out restting the area over and over and that will just give you a chance for easier "death" to deal with. I think the area I died was a reset too; the previous was fighting the stupid crab on the tiny room with little bridges of the prison, nothanks.

From what I understand all invasion bosses get an additional skill per difficulty—aside from just being all around stronger anyway that is.

BTW, is this just near perfect axe or something?

That's an itemlevel 23 axe. I've been using it even in cruel because I just cant replace it with anything, even the best axes I could find (and this includes the unique axe Wideswing Poleaxe which looks like its suppose to be OP) would result in a lost off 100dps minimum (950dps on main skill).
Old 2014-03-12, 08:10   Link #71
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Well at the level its really high physical and is perfect for dual strike builds. Keep it in your stash after you found a new one just incase you die, and want to do the same build over again. Obvious for many people, but a lot of my friends just vendor leveling gear, even if it is insane not worth the hassle for selling on hardcore leagues they say

Invasion Vaal area's are a literally insane after normal. Been playing ambush casually level 70 with my FP Crit build. Found Acton's Nightmare, Unique map going to be fun when I can run that solo with MF gear.
Old 2014-03-23, 05:26   Link #72
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

I just want to say, after playing a Witch Summoner and Ranger Multi-arrow, that it was invigorating to play as a Marauder Tank Leap slam character.

For years I was used to playing glass cannon ranged, as many games too often render defences useless at high levels and cause melee units to get one-shotted no matter what. But it seems so much better to actually go toe to toe with bosses and to charge right into a group of mobs and crush them. To never had to run away is a great feeling.
Old 2014-03-23, 06:43   Link #73
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Ya had a ton of fun playing melee during the new leagues.