AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-08-28, 15:55   Link #61
JustRob

Would be nice if the current Kage got off their lazy asses for a change. You know, the supposedly strongest five shinobi in the world.
Old 2014-08-28, 15:57   Link #62
GDB

Pretty sure they're locked up in the tree still like everyone else.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 15:59   Link #63
JustRob

Hmmmm, maybe we'll get a few nice chapters about Kiba's dream in which he's the Hokage. Should be funny if nothing else.
Old 2014-08-28, 16:12   Link #64
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
if this tech was a powerful as we think, he would have broke free of naruto's chakra rods. he was made immobile by them and they along with he, and kaguyas arm and sleeve were all thrown into the rock.
BZ is sealed.
let's not forget that naruto himself was "sealed" inside CT once as well. and he... broke free if you remember. the kyuubi broke out of it through brute force. im not suggesting BZ has the force, but all he has to do is slither out like he always does.

the sealing you and others keep mentioning only happened to kaguya when her rinnesharingan closed. everything else was just pulled into the gravity center of CT. so like i keep saying, BZ was not sealed
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 16:35   Link #65
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
let's not forget that naruto himself was "sealed" inside CT once as well. and he... broke free if you remember. the kyuubi broke out of it through brute force. im not suggesting BZ has the force, but all he has to do is slither out like he always does.

the sealing you and others keep mentioning only happened to kaguya when her rinnesharingan closed. everything else was just pulled into the gravity center of CT. so like i keep saying, BZ was not sealed
I'm fine with using different words. naruto immobilized him on the ground with chakra rods. said chakra rods were thrown to the moon with him. BZ is not leaving that rock

besides chibaku tensei is the seal. they just made kaguya center mass

and kaguyas body (now back to the gedo mazou) had all of her chakra zapped essentially make her inanimate. she's not breaking out either. she'll have to be summon like madara did or revived as BZ suggests…
Old 2014-08-28, 16:38   Link #66
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I like how the masterminds changed from big guys until Black Zetsu. It really shows how a little guy can do. Still, I wonder what are they going to do with Madara since he is alive
Old 2014-08-28, 16:51   Link #67
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Hmmmm, maybe we'll get a few nice chapters about Kiba's dream in which he's the Hokage. Should be funny if nothing else.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Old 2014-08-28, 17:28   Link #68
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

All I got from this wass......

Sakura: Sasuke-kun!
Kakashi: Where's Naruto?
Sakura: Who?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 17:37   Link #69
Wandering Soul

Kaguya's end was pretty lame and underwhelming so I guess that type of defeat suits her perfectly.

I see Sakura still has her eyes on Sasuke so much to the point she forgets Naruto.
Old 2014-08-28, 17:37   Link #70
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Yup. Kiba the dog-loving Hokage and his battle against cats. We need this now.
Old 2014-08-28, 18:00   Link #71
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
I see Sakura still has her eyes on Sasuke so much to the point she forgets Naruto.
I guess some things never change...?

inb4 Madara uses Rinne Tensei
Old 2014-08-28, 18:15   Link #72
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
I'm fine with using different words. naruto immobilized him on the ground with chakra rods. said chakra rods were thrown to the moon with him. BZ is not leaving that rock
i agree with the immobilization, but what are the black rods anyway? aren't they similar to what black zetsu is in the first place? they were once broken by hinata. perhaps the force of CT broke them when they got sucked in. my point is we just don't know. i think it's highly debatable whether those rods can hold him permanently or just temporarily. i'm obviously in the 'temporary' camp

Quote:
besides chibaku tensei is the seal
i dont think so, but i could be wrong i guess. i think the seal is when the sun and moon came together. CT is the planet she was sealed inside of (and within the juubi husk like last time as well). point being: CT was used twice already and never as a seal, although i suppose this one is different since the gravity center is within her... it's not really my point here though, so i'm fine with either description

Quote:
and kaguyas body (now back to the gedo mazou) had all of her chakra zapped essentially make her inanimate. she's not breaking out either. she'll have to be summon like madara did or revived as BZ suggests…
i certainly agree here. she's not going anywhere nor is the gedo mazo until a rinnegan user summons it
Old 2014-08-28, 18:35   Link #73
GDB

Considering everyone else forgot him, I don't see why they'd include the scene of Naruto remembering and confronting him if he weren't being sealed for good.
Old 2014-08-28, 18:56   Link #74
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Considering everyone else forgot him, I don't see why they'd include the scene of Naruto remembering and confronting him if he weren't being sealed for good.
then why did they have the goodbye scene with young obito if he was coming back? your point doesn't make sense. the scene was clearly to establish closure for this arc, but it has nothing to do with permanence
Old 2014-08-28, 18:57   Link #75
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Regardless about how I've felt about this entire arc, I'm feeling quite refreshed now that we've finally gotten through the worst of it and have arrived on the finishing stretch of chapters.
Old 2014-08-28, 19:48   Link #76
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
then why did they have the goodbye scene with young obito if he was coming back? your point doesn't make sense. the scene was clearly to establish closure for this arc, but it has nothing to do with permanence
Maybe black Zetsu will be a/the antagonist of the upcoming movie, if your theory ends up to be true.
Old 2014-08-28, 20:15   Link #77
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Maybe black Zetsu will be a/the antagonist of the upcoming movie, if your theory ends up to be true.
maybe. i just know that it's always wise to leave openings for villains to return wherever possible if they are not outright killed or sealed (let's forget about edo-tensei for now since that makes anything possible haha). we've seen an 'unlikely return' from pretty much all the main villains in naruto so far who supposedly died: orochimaru, obito and madara. now i suggest BZ is the next to likely return
Old 2014-08-28, 20:30   Link #78
GDB

Normally I'd agree, but we're nearing the end of the manga. All we should really have left at this point is to finish wrapping up the Madara/Kaguya/Tree/War stuff, Naruto vs Sasuke (because you know it's going to happen, even if it's just a duel), and an epilogue.
Old 2014-08-28, 21:41   Link #79
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Normally I'd agree, but we're nearing the end of the manga. All we should really have left at this point is to finish wrapping up the Madara/Kaguya/Tree/War stuff, Naruto vs Sasuke (because you know it's going to happen, even if it's just a duel), and an epilogue.
well if there isn't more to the story, then my theory is a moot point. unless kishi throws in an easter egg at the end like carrie's hand coming out of the grave
Old 2014-08-29, 10:31   Link #80
ronin myael
lost ronin

so when is naruto going to end exactly?

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion