AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2018-12-24, 19:42   Link #61
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Those butterflies/flowers thing looked absolutely awful on Saori. Like they'd been copy pasted on her. It was really jarring.

Only thing that looks consistently good are the Gold cloths, although there's a bit too much glitter.

Story wise, it was ok. Saori being useless in battle is noting new. Shoko actually managing to invade Eris' place so early into the story was surprising though, and I'm looking forward to Milo's involvement.
Old 2018-12-25, 20:06   Link #62
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Fun episode. Shoko is fun but I wonder how Toei will handle Shoko's training to be more fitting for her Cloth.

Still, I don't get why the videos show the Gold Saint since they are Saori's enemies during the Galaxian Wars.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 20:41   Link #63
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Still, I don't get why the videos show the Gold Saint since they are Saori's enemies during the Galaxian Wars.
Well, if another god started to cause problems, the Saints would be mobilize to deal with them. At this point of the story, only a handful of Gold Saints knew the true about the Pope, the rest were just carrying out what they believed to be their duties as Gold Saints.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-26, 14:54   Link #64
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxian View Post
Well, if another god started to cause problems, the Saints would be mobilize to deal with them. At this point of the story, only a handful of Gold Saints knew the true about the Pope, the rest were just carrying out what they believed to be their duties as Gold Saints.
yeah, for that is why i think the problem is which the serie is not clear and confuse about it's timeline"(to be fair the original serie also not make too much clear about when exactly the threason at the sanctuary started and who was on the gemini side on the beginning), this make this start really confuse cuz, for now we are in the time "before" the start of the original anime, for now this serie start events are happening before the original serie start when the bronze saints are still comming back to fight in the saori tournament for the golden cloth, then during that time not all the "golden saints" where evil or know what was happening and even the "pop" was still swinging between "evil and good", was not yet the full evil pop for what i get.

now about the golden saints for what i get from some possible spoilers is which while the girls are the main characters the golden saint will do have a big role here specially milo, he will be almost a "main character here too", he does have a huge role here at last was what i hear.
Old 2018-12-27, 07:56   Link #65
alex_drian

Athena should reconsider about birth in LV1 the next time.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-27, 17:50   Link #66
Laevatein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
yeah, for that is why i think the problem is which the serie is not clear and confuse about it's timeline"(to be fair the original serie also not make too much clear about when exactly the threason at the sanctuary started and who was on the gemini side on the beginning), this make this start really confuse cuz, for now we are in the time "before" the start of the original anime, for now this serie start events are happening before the original serie start when the bronze saints are still comming back to fight in the saori tournament for the golden cloth, then during that time not all the "golden saints" where evil or know what was happening and even the "pop" was still swinging between "evil and good", was not yet the full evil pop for what i get.

now about the golden saints for what i get from some possible spoilers is which while the girls are the main characters the golden saint will do have a big role here specially milo, he will be almost a "main character here too", he does have a huge role here at last was what i hear.
I've heard it's supposed to fit with the manga continuity, rather than the anime.
Laevatein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-27, 19:09   Link #67
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laevatein View Post
I've heard it's supposed to fit with the manga continuity, rather than the anime.
It does. The proof is that Saori is already aware she is Athena, while she doesn't find out about it until after the Galaxian Wars in the anime.

Saints from the Sanctuary getting involved makes sense. Eris is a threat to Saga as well, he can't just leave her be.
Old 2018-12-27, 21:02   Link #68
grecefar

Saga maybe think she is just a pain and want's her deal with since he doesn't want anyone in his way, but if it's for timeline saga kind side is still alive so any evil needs to get ridden.

soooo how true is that milo is shouko love interest?
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-27, 21:54   Link #69
alex_drian

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
Saga maybe think she is just a pain and want's her deal with since he doesn't want anyone in his way, but if it's for timeline saga kind side is still alive so any evil needs to get ridden.

soooo how true is that milo is shouko love interest?
Saga good side comes out now and then and both sides make a good administrative job, there is more people that knows the truth that you would expect and prefer to Saga in the power.

And the Shoko x Milo is fandom shipping thing, product of some scenes of the manga like the beginning and such and particularly the more popular scene in the next chapter even though is more prominent with the shojo-like art of the author where all the males (aside Aldebaran) are a little bishounen. Also apparently both author and editor are Milo fans but I'm not sure of this.
Old 2018-12-27, 21:58   Link #70
Galaxian

Saintia Show is following the manga at about 99%. The only things it takes from the anime are the hair and some Cloth colors and (in the Saintia anime only) some Cloth designs.

Spoiler for :
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-29, 08:54   Link #71
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The first Origin chapter was released.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2018-12-29, 11:25   Link #72
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2018-12-30, 11:30   Link #73
alex_drian

Quote:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2018-12-30, 11:50   Link #74
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Nope, fucking Shion ignored baby Kanon to pick up baby Saga which ironically ended protecting Kanon from her
Old 2018-12-30, 12:19   Link #75
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That's good then. It's nice to see that fact about Saga finally confirmed after all those decades. Unless Kurumada decides it's not canon
Old 2018-12-30, 12:34   Link #76
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Seeing fhe original manga was obvious enough when he got the light from Athena's shield.
People assumed that spirit was his evil side but that itself was dubious as Kanon said.
Old 2019-01-05, 22:09   Link #77
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

The full opening was released. Just search Saintia Sho Opening -full version- "The beautiful brave"
in Youtube
Old 2019-01-07, 14:02   Link #78
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I guess that's the end of the first arc, that was fast. Obviously Eris will return later.

Seiya in the preview!
Old 2019-01-07, 18:46   Link #79
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Man that first death scene was quite gory. Really weird for Toei's current standards. I wonder how is the anime going to handle Seiya considering not only it has the Saintias, but also some Gold Saints.
Old 2019-01-07, 19:40   Link #80
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Man that first death scene was quite gory. Really weird for Toei's current standards. I wonder how is the anime going to handle Seiya considering not only it has the Saintias, but also some Gold Saints.
Huh? What part was gory?

Tags
side story