AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-06-23, 04:16   Link #61
Don Roberto
President of Euroslavia

For a thread built on false info, this has alot of posts.

Oh, well. Theory looks well founded at first glance.
Old 2004-06-23, 04:22   Link #62
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
yeh ... lets make up jutsus to support our arguement.

What are we 5?

a:*boom* Hahahaha I shot you you're dead.
b: NAaaahaaa I had armor on !

Damn that brings back some memories!
Old 2004-06-23, 07:02   Link #63
UnCauzi

Hah, see next thing yknow you all are going to tell me that Ten Ten isn't really Kimmaro. Okay first they both have pigtails. And like around the same time Ten Ten was gone, Kimmaro strangely was nowhere to be found either. And uhm....actually nm.
Old 2004-06-23, 07:40   Link #64
CaSe-
胸のひねること

Hang on... you mean Tenten isnt actually Kimimaro!!!

My dreams are shattered!
Old 2004-06-23, 08:22   Link #65
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-tails
i think kabuto IS itachi.

the thing about ep 81 i think he was using kage bunshin.
and also 1 year after itachi destroyed the uchiha clan kabuto came as a kid, right?
itachi could be using an illusionary technique.
the thing about that u can't using kage bunshin far apart from the real body, i think the real thing is his SHARINGAN that allows him to have his kage bunshin too far from his real body.
U DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT HIS SHARINGAN

so there u go!!!
Kakashi would have known if it was a genjutsu or a kage bunshin.....and all sharingan does is allow the user to recognize and copy people's techniques....
Old 2004-06-23, 08:51   Link #66
donna8157

Hi! This is an interesting yet novel idea. I had never thought about that in the first place. Umm . .but even though you have a good argument, I still think they're separate people.
Old 2004-06-23, 09:58   Link #67
evilryu
Elite Member

New theory, sasukes familys all alive, but hidden away and Itachi is just messing with his bro.. when he gets all powerful and geared to de_stroying Itachi.. Ashtan Kutcher appear - "Uchiha Sasuke... haha you've been PUNK'D!!"
Old 2004-06-23, 10:14   Link #68
hi no ken Jebus

Who wants to bet Kabuto is Itachi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilryu
New theory, sasukes familys all alive, but hidden away and Itachi is just messing with his bro.. when he gets all powerful and geared to de_stroying Itachi.. Ashtan Kutcher appear - "Uchiha Sasuke... haha you've been PUNK'D!!"

lol dude you just made my day with that post lmao i can see it now. Anyway there's no way in hell kabuto can be itachi if you would have mentioned kakashi and kabuto maybe i would try to believe seeing how they seem a lesser farfetched comparison than itachi. Their age doesnt add up and their fighting styles are totally different.
Old 2004-06-23, 11:37   Link #69
KingofWac

Sigh....looks like I need to comment again.

First of all I would like to say thanks to everyone who isn't directly trying to bash me and is being somewhat open-minded even if you don't think it is true.

Lexander, how the hell am I confused....there is nothing to be confused about. Are you blind and not seeing that these are observations I have made NOT what I think is true necessary. Also to the rest of you calling me an idiot, none of you 15 year olds are very good at reading and are all close-minded. Half the reason you are getting worked up over this because there is a little part of you that is afraid that maybe it is true. This is a fact. It is human nature people immediately bash things which they don't understand or don't want to accept. If you are so sure of yourself explain why, don't come on here and just say..."No King, there is no way they are the same. You are stupid, confused, etc, etc, blah blah". Hello people....these are OBSERVATIONS FOR THE LAST TIME, NOTHING MORE. Any of you bringing it past that and acting like you are an all knowing Naruto god makes you look like an insecure brat who can't think past the little boundaries you have for a brain.

Most of you are saying I am wrong....WHICH I AM NOT DISAGREEING WITH....but giving counter arguments that are even more bogus than what I originally wrote. Think before you type at least. It's funny how some of you see this thread and act like the freakin apocalypse is coming.

About Zabuza and the water prison. His clones ARE NOT Kage Bushin, they are water clones, which are somewhat different even though similar.

I don't care if this thread continues but keep it at an intelligent discussion and not mindless bashing. Once again thanks to everyone on here who is open-minded and can discuss a topic intelligently.
Old 2004-06-23, 11:48   Link #70
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Send a message via AIM to PathofNightshade
Hm.... Naruto doesn't seem to be the type of anime with a double persona situation, but your evidence is fairly good. Also, Kabuto's glasses seem fairly significent... Perhaps ocular irony? I would say I want to believe your theory, but I'm currently only 10% behind you.
Old 2004-06-23, 11:53   Link #71
KingofWac

Quote:
Originally Posted by PathofNightshade
Hm.... Naruto doesn't seem to be the type of anime with a double persona situation, but your evidence is fairly good. Also, Kabuto's glasses seem fairly significent... Perhaps ocular irony? I would say I want to believe your theory, but I'm currently only 10% behind you.

I am only 10% behind myself also....who knows what is really going to happen. I just watch Naruto so much that I start to notice little things and the whole purpose of this thread was to post them to see if anyone else did as well. It is unlikely that the 2 of them are the same, but both characters are very intriguing and mysterous and thats really what interests me in them.
Old 2004-06-23, 11:56   Link #72
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nine-tails
i think kabuto IS itachi.

the thing about ep 81 i think he was using kage bunshin.
and also 1 year after itachi destroyed the uchiha clan kabuto came as a kid, right?
itachi could be using an illusionary technique.
the thing about that u can't using kage bunshin far apart from the real body, i think the real thing is his SHARINGAN that allows him to have his kage bunshin too far from his real body.
U DON'T KNOW ANY THING ABOUT HIS SHARINGAN

so there u go!!!
That's idiotic. You can't retain an incredibly powerful kage bunshin for that long. I assume, then, that kabuto is over twice as strong as any ninja in the series, considering Kage Bunshins divide up half the chakra. And anyways, the clone can't be far away from the user.

Quote:

Next time use your own humor, plagurist.
I Already Said It
Old 2004-06-23, 12:01   Link #73
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
way to steal other people's theories ... actually ... you even put in the PON punchline

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=14897
Old 2004-06-23, 12:03   Link #74
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
way to steal other people's theories ... actually ... you even put in the PON punchline

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=14897
Just adressed it, thank-you-very-much. (one word)
Old 2004-06-23, 12:10   Link #75
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:

Quote:

Next time use your own humor, plagurist.
I Already Said It
HAHAHA~!! mad props for you! that made my day!!
Old 2004-06-23, 12:13   Link #76
Shay
Monarch Programmer

It really dosen't make sense to me, I mean why would he do this WHY!

Why would Kabuto try to kill/capture/whatever it was he tryed to do with Sasuke if it was infact Itachi, I mean why would Itachi leave him alive in the first place to later kill/hand him over to Oro?

I don't really know what relevence this has since I don't read the manga and therefore don't no much about it, but.............Oro and Itachi were both in the same organisation.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-06-23, 12:14   Link #77
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Edit:

Quote:
Just adressed it, thank-you-very-much. (one word)
you got to it before I did
Old 2004-06-23, 12:26   Link #78
PathofNightshade
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uukog42
time to solve all your stupidity....episode 81 Itachi is walking around with Kisame while at the same time Kabuto is talking to orochimaru back at the HQ.nuff said.
Hahhahaah. That was a ridiculous comment. If your going to try and disprove his theory, which Lex and a few others have done to modest sucess, at least think over your comments. Just because two events occur in the same episode, doesn't mean they occur at the same time in the plot... This is true of books and film as well.
Old 2004-06-23, 12:27   Link #79
xxjc1104xx

Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
King, not everyone was bashing on your theory, a lot of us were giving counter arguments that DID make sense. Such as the episode 81, I forgot what that guy mentioned, and a few more that were not bogus, though some people did make idiotic remarks >.< probably including me, I don't remember what I've typed in my posts lol.

Anyways, there could be a possibly that it is true but also try to consider the other side of your observations. Since you noticed that itachi and kabuto seem to relate, try to observe the other perspective on how itachi could not be kabuto. Hell, I'm not 100% sure myself that itachi ISN'T kabuto, but the facts pointed out are stronger than the observations you have made.
Old 2004-06-23, 12:30   Link #80
xxjc1104xx

Send a message via AIM to xxjc1104xx Send a message via MSN to xxjc1104xx
Quote:
Hahhahaah. That was a ridiculous comment. If your going to try and disprove his theory, which Lex and a few others have done to modest sucess, at least think over your comments. Just because two events occur in the same episode, doesn't mean they occur at the same time in the plot... This is true of books and film as well.
True, but I don't think this applies to Naruto.. such as how they show itachi and kisame visiting Naruto in his hotel room while Sasuke was in town looking for Naruto at the same time.

It could happen that 2 events will be differently timed out but I don't think the creator will make it that inconsistent..
Closed Thread