AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2008-11-13, 19:00   Link #61
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtseisRagnarok View Post
You say that like it's a bad thing....
I could see a chapter where Sanji tries that, but Brooke, playing music in the background, gets twice as much play as him.
"Boing, Boing!"
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 15:52   Link #62
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Well, speaking of Sanji...
What with recent developments, What do y'all think of the possibility of Sanji gaining Bon Clay's abilities? (Face-changing, I mean..)
After-all, no one recognises him most of the time, anyway... And now he's in a drag-queen island? The perfect place to learn said technique.
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 16:56   Link #63
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Well, speaking of Sanji...
What with recent developments, What do y'all think of the possibility of Sanji gaining Bon Clay's abilities? (Face-changing, I mean..)
After-all, no one recognises him most of the time, anyway... And now he's in a drag-queen island? The perfect place to learn said technique.
I don't think he'll something like face-changing that was a DF ability, if he's gonna learn something new its probably gonna be the swan kenpo thingy.
Old 2008-11-20, 18:19   Link #64
Rinji
Mew...
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Rinji
It wouldn't hurt for him to have some more grace in his step, that's for sure. Though he's stronger than any normal human being (even in his arms, as it has been seen). This may also teach him to show more force against women, not to actually outwardly attack them, but to learn how to make them attack themselves.
Rinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-20, 20:08   Link #65
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
If there were one thing I'd love to see Sanji add to his arsenal, it would hve to be something reminiscent to, if not the art itself, Rokushiki's Rankyaku attacks.

In terms of Sanji being able to fight women... well, they say all who visit this island he's stranded himself on have the "heart of a damsel," maybe by the time we get back to Sanji he'll actually have "cracked" so hard that he actually believes he is a girl and ends up in a conflict with some female...
Of course, he'd be promptly sorted back to normal once he re-joins the Strawhats, Nami can't have her man-slave immune to her feminine charms!

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Old 2008-11-20, 21:12   Link #66
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
If there were one thing I'd love to see Sanji add to his arsenal, it would hve to be something reminiscent to, if not the art itself, Rokushiki's Rankyaku attacks.
Agreed, it's pefect for his fighting style.
Tommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-21, 12:51   Link #67
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

I've stated it before, but in the past sixteen hours I've had a sudden lust for a conflict between Sanji and Hina. I mean, she defeated Bon Clay with relative ease (apparently), who was one of Sanji's first major opponents (the only other being Gin as I feel Kurobi was way below Sanji's level... or it may have just been the fact that he played a hand in abusing Nami).

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Old 2008-11-21, 16:41   Link #68
Rinji
Mew...
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Rinji
This goes to strengthen my suggestion, that he learn some way to fight women.
Rinji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-24, 10:10   Link #69
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

I may not have stated it as openly as I wished beforehand, so I'll just put my opinion here in clear words:
Even if Sanji were to find some way to combat those of the fairer sex (no harm intended), it would only be temporary. Anything else would subtract from his chivalrus character as well as his major point of humor.

Old 2008-11-24, 10:13   Link #70
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
I may not have stated it as openly as I wished beforehand, so I'll just put my opinion here in clear words:
Even if Sanji were to find some way to combat those of the fairer sex (no harm intended), it would only be temporary. Anything else would subtract from his chivalrus character as well as his major point of humor.
Or there could be a new running gag of Sanji thinking he is a woman whenever he fights one.
Old 2008-11-24, 10:32   Link #71
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Or there could be a new running gag of Sanji thinking he is a woman whenever he fights one.
Hahaha!
Nice one!

Going back to my "combat clothes theory, I'd love to see him pull a Sailor Moon and shift outfits to get into his female mindset.

Okama Prism Power!

Old 2008-11-24, 10:36   Link #72
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
Hahaha!
Nice one!

Going back to my "combat clothes theory, I'd love to see him pull a Sailor Moon and shift outfits to get into his female mindset.

Okama Prism Power!
So he wears a dress to fight women? I could totally see that happening.
Old 2008-11-24, 10:39   Link #73
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
So he wears a dress to fight women? I could totally see that happening.
Dress?
It's Sanji!

Half-shirt and apple-bottom jeans!
Matter of fact, put the phrase "Luscious" across the chest and "Booty" across his rump!
Damn right!

Old 2008-11-24, 10:49   Link #74
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
Dress?
It's Sanji!

Half-shirt and apple-bottom jeans!
Matter of fact, put the phrase "Luscious" across the chest and "Booty" across his rump!
Damn right!
And fake boobs to rival even Nami's?
Oh, god, more fodder for the Zoro/Sanji-holics out there...
Old 2008-11-24, 10:51   Link #75
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
And fake boobs to rival even Nami's?
Oh, god, more fodder for the Zoro/Sanji-holics out there...
Ah, and that is exactly why Sanji fighting women would be a temporary thing at best, his crewmates just wouldn't stand for the side-effects...

Well, except for Luffy and Brook, they'd find the whole thing hilarious... Robin too probably.

Old 2008-11-24, 10:55   Link #76
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
Ah, and that is exactly why Sanji fighting women would be a temporary thing at best, his crewmates just wouldn't stand for the side-effects...

Well, except for Luffy and Brook, they'd find the whole thing hilarious... Robin too probably.
Yeah, imagine Nami and Usopp's reactions?
Better yet, If Boa joins, she'd probably meet "new" Sanji first...
[insert bad lesbian jokes here]
Old 2008-11-24, 11:00   Link #77
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Yeah, imagine Nami and Usopp's reactions?
Better yet, If Boa joins, she'd probably meet "new" Sanji first...
[insert bad lesbian jokes here]
Hehe, I recently got the impression that the Strawhats might end up "chapperoning" Jimbei for a while... and now I have the image of a very large fishman hitting on effeminent Sanji.

It came from the Black Lagoon indeed...

Old 2008-11-24, 11:01   Link #78
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Quote:
Hehe, I recently got the impression that the Strawhats might end up "chapperoning" Jimbei for a while... and now I have the image of a very large fishman hitting on effeminent Sanji.

It came from the Black Lagoon indeed...
I'm still thinking of Sanji, in his femme outfit, hitting on Boa, not realising that he's supposed to be a woman.
Old 2008-11-24, 11:08   Link #79
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
I'm still thinking of Sanji, in his femme outfit, hitting on Boa, not realising that he's supposed to be a woman.
Sheesh, and here goes my "anti-lesbian" defence at work...
Shit, DEFENCE BREACH, DEFENCE BREACH!

Old 2008-11-25, 14:49   Link #80
Rainbowman

Here's a thought that involves a fanfiction crossover: What if Sanji were to meet Patty and Selma from "The Simpsons"? LOLATWTTB
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote