AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-03-27, 10:48   Link #61
mind

lol... finish the anime episodes and then read the manga...I guess you haven't seen Gaaras true identity yet...punk..
mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-27, 11:31   Link #62
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
used to hate him, but didnt understand him thats why
now i love the guy as much as i love all others
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-27, 13:05   Link #63
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Gaara is hardcore. One of the better good guys in my view.
Old 2006-03-27, 18:30   Link #64
juicy_orange
vi veri veniversun vivus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
I COULD OF NOT AGREE WITH YOU EVEN MORE! I mean who the fuk cares about sand dudes! what happened water over sand so let gaara freakin melt... i mean comon sand have many many weakness, i mean if its the world of naruto they probally could use chakara to use sand against him 8) but noooo... they make all the bad characters super duper stronger, but thats okay... but sand i mean comon mang, woo wow sand omfg sand! SAND! ima die on sand... i spit on sand. comon what happened to a evil main character that controls darkness? (itachi!)

if one were to add water to sand it would turn into quick sand... faster, deadlier and harder to escape, you don't want that... water is not freaking acid, it will not break down the bonds of the minerals that make up the sand

back to the original posted.. pffft! i love gaara.. he has psychological issues.... freudian oedipus complex psychological issues, the best kind... *yes mother.. you want to taste his blood, this one will taste better than the last one, i promise you* it completely humanizes him as a character
he just needs to fill in his huge void of maternal love, and i can be the one to give it him rrrroaw.. oh if only manga/anime charcters were real....
it such a stupid reason to not like gaara just because he isn't awesome in tai jitsu, its like hating lee for not being able to do any genjitsu, everyone has their own thing and gaara made the most of his attributes. A character's awesomeness should not only be measurable by their sheer brute physical strength. Gaara, even when emotionally unbalanced has awesome control of his ablitlities, and i give him cred for that

gaara is so sexy in all his girly scrawniness... does anyone else agree with me? ... oh my...
juicy_orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 01:59   Link #65
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

I never hated Gaara, especially not after seeing his flashback stories. After those I felt sorry for Gaara.

Post-time skip.
Spoiler:

Although I should add, atleast for me, hate is a strong word. I don´t think I´ve ever hated a character in a fictional story. But I have tons of characters I don´t like and whoms acting makes me irritated as h*ll.

One of them being the heroine in Grenadier, which I recently finished. I can´t stand her.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 11:54   Link #66
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Can u even class Garaa as a "Ninja"? I mean, he doesn't use any kunai or anything. He doesn't jump around trees, attacking people from the shadows like the other Ninjas in the series. He just stands still making sand swirl around him using his mind/chakra.

imo he would be more suited in X-men.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 17:15   Link #67
ALL HAIL SASUKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireDetei
Can u even class Garaa as a "Ninja"? I mean, he doesn't use any kunai or anything. He doesn't jump around trees, attacking people from the shadows like the other Ninjas in the series. He just stands still making sand swirl around him using his mind/chakra.

imo he would be more suited in X-men.

Im with you i dont think garaa has ever done a fight without his sand i hate him whats with the love on his head g...ay (gag gag) lol.................... gay he sould be an x-men
ALL HAIL SASUKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 17:16   Link #68
Corn
Gotta kill 'em all!

Gaara is the definition of emo in anime.

But Gaara rocks and his backstory was sad. If it was me I would be a crazy evil person too.
Corn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 17:22   Link #69
ALL HAIL SASUKE

this is Who here hates Gaara not Who here is gay for Gaara lol
ALL HAIL SASUKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 17:51   Link #70
Yellow Flash
Banned

Quote:
Gaara just gets most of his power from the stupid sand priest inside of him and just shoots sand out at people.
Actually, Gaara isn't just relying on the sand priest.
He created new ninjutsu, and he was called a genius.
That's why Rock Lee couldn't beat him.

In contrast to your statement, Gaara can move, and as a matter of fact he left the sand that is supposed to give this "cheap" protection according to you, which made Lee look like a complete dumbass, who in turn lost the fight because he doesn't have any talent other than using his predictable taijutsu.

Last edited by Yellow Flash; 2006-03-28 at 18:31.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 18:21   Link #71
Naruto14

[/QUOTE]But Gaara rocks and his backstory was sad. If it was me I would be a crazy evil person too.[/QUOTE]

Yes ... I'm with u on that!
And whats up with Gaara and his sand thingy?
I mean that just shows one thing ... that Gaara rather throw sand at his enemys rather than practice jutsu and stuff.
Also that shows his weakness ...
with out sand he's powerless from what I see he lifts the sand right from the ground.
But with out sand he has no choice but to use jutsus and the usuale tactics of a ninja ... but wait!! Thats right!!
He can't because he did'nt study/practice the basics!
Naruto14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 18:31   Link #72
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
with out sand he's powerless from what I see he lifts the sand right from the ground.
But with out sand he has no choice but to use jutsus and the usuale tactics of a ninja ... but wait!! Thats right!!
No proof. That is like saying Orochimaru doesn't know genjutsu since all he does is use ninjutsus and tongue moves. Gaara was merged with a demon; and he simply decided to use it to the best of his abilities.
Old 2006-03-28, 20:20   Link #73
.opi
whatever..

Send a message via AIM to .opi Send a message via MSN to .opi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto14

Yes ... I'm with u on that!
And whats up with Gaara and his sand thingy?
I mean that just shows one thing ... that Gaara rather throw sand at his enemys rather than practice jutsu and stuff.
Also that shows his weakness ...
yea, gaara without sand is not as strong as he is with sand obviously.............

but what about sasori with no puppets? deidara without his clay? lee/gai with no arms and legs? itachi without MS? shino without bugs? kankurou with no puppets? temari with no fan? tenten with no weapons? neji without byakugan? chouji with no food? (rofl! i can imagine chouji starving looking for food ) or, kimimaro with no bones!!!!!

yea, a lot of naruto characters would be a lot weaker without their main weapons/methods of fighting, not just gaara........plus just because we've never really seen gaara do any normal fighting, doesnt mean he cant.
.opi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 23:19   Link #74
naruto123

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL HAIL SASUKE
Im with you i dont think garaa has ever done a fight without his sand i hate him whats with the love on his head g...ay (gag gag) lol.................... gay he sould be an x-men
Gaara is quiet and not gay.
He keeps to himself and plus its not his fault he has the freaking sand.
Also just asking is there anyone who hates sasuke?
naruto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 14:55   Link #75
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Only reason Garaa is crazy is because he aint slept in ooohhhh.....years. Just goes to show to all the kiddies out there. Your parents send u to bed at 6pm for a reason! Not because you annoy them and they dnt love you, but because they really do care for you and dnt wnt u to turn into some crazy psycopathic sand guy like Garaa ^^
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote