AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-14, 02:15   Link #61
Gin
*Artist

MAQI-sama, I didn't know you were an old sailor.
Old 2010-01-14, 03:19   Link #62
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
MAQI-sama, I didn't know you were an old sailor.
Funny you should say that, cuz I spent 5 years in the NAVY and am older than most people on this thread... but "the cut of your jib" was a bit of a joke you know, i don't really talk like that, except for when I put on my old sailor uniform and go to dive bars and tell sea stories to guys with eye patches and peg legs that is...
Old 2010-01-14, 03:58   Link #63
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
So tell me exactly how Aizen's shikai works. It just messes with your senses right? So if everyone bankai'd it would still be useless?
Old 2010-01-14, 04:09   Link #64
akire_and_atem

the most probable thing to happen: everyone (except Ichigo) will think that they're fighting Aizen, but in reality they are going to be fighting each other

meanwhile Gin and WW are having tea and Ichigo and Aizen are... umm... busy fighting

ok maybe the last part will be fake... I don't think WW knows how to have proper tea :/
Old 2010-01-14, 05:40   Link #65
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well after reading this chapter, I have to admit, it wasn't so bad. Wasn't great either though...

The thing I noticed was that when Ichigo had his mask on, he still had white eyes instead of black. So it's still not working properly.
Old 2010-01-14, 05:55   Link #66
Aqua Knight

Overall, good chapter, not awesome,but not very bad either.
All of Aizen's quotes are so badass. Also it's good that Ichigo's hollow mask doesn't work properly.
Old 2010-01-14, 08:17   Link #67
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Well after reading this chapter, I have to admit, it wasn't so bad. Wasn't great either though...

The thing I noticed was that when Ichigo had his mask on, he still had white eyes instead of black. So it's still not working properly.
guessing the eye change means he's completly incontrol of his form.
Old 2010-01-14, 08:30   Link #68
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It was good until the end. Everyone is going to fight Aizen only to protect Ichigo who isn't strong enough to beat him? Give me a break here.

It was really good, what Aizen was saying was truth after all.
Old 2010-01-14, 08:35   Link #69
kitten320

The good part was to see how Aizen was messing with Ichigo by using shunpo without any effort and jumping around the picture.

Now I have no idea how the fight will go... everyone against Aizen? What I so much didn't want to see?

How the hell does Kubo plan to make it work? Everyone will line up and attack Aizen in order but Ichigo will shoot Getsuga's in between?
Old 2010-01-14, 08:42   Link #70
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Devise a master plan to confuse Aizen's senses with Shinji's shikai while dropping in Hisagi's meat cleavers with a phantom GT coming behind a Shinji-cero that follows hyorinmaru in order to scratch Aizen's clothes and show him they can put up a fight!
Old 2010-01-14, 08:56   Link #71
kitten320

Actually where is Hisagi? Haven't seen him in the picture... still crying over Tousen? Or will make another sneak attack?
Old 2010-01-14, 09:01   Link #72
SimplyAJ

Mm, that was way too short. I wish we could get more than one paragraph of a conversation per chapter, because it's getting pretty old.
Old 2010-01-14, 09:13   Link #73
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Actually where is Hisagi? Haven't seen him in the picture... still crying over Tousen? Or will make another sneak attack?
He might be a bit busy tending to that stab wound he got when Tosuen impaled him with his sword.
Old 2010-01-14, 09:16   Link #74
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Too many characters to draw, some of them had to be cut out.
Old 2010-01-14, 09:18   Link #75
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Too many characters to draw
Oh noes, when did the situation grow into that? Kubo couldn't have noticed, cut him some slack...[/sarcasm]
Wonder if it's finally time for the good guys to kick the bucket, sacrifice the pawns even if it's just for added emotion.
Old 2010-01-14, 09:24   Link #76
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Now I have no idea how the fight will go... everyone against Aizen? What I so much didn't want to see?

How the hell does Kubo plan to make it work? Everyone will line up and attack Aizen in order but Ichigo will shoot Getsuga's in between?
Usually, this is about the time when it wouldn't surprise me for Aizen to announce that he's through wasting time and this was a diversion so his real plan goes unnoticed.

Cue the negacion, then exit stage left. He's already used that trump card though... let's hope to avoid that.

Old 2010-01-14, 09:53   Link #77
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Apparently negacion>>>>everything, despite being available to even the most pathetic of Menos...can't they just shut the good shinigami in negacion and let them perish for all eternity?
Also, why is it that GJ's kaja-negacion can be negated through power despite also being a separate dimension, just like the normal ones?
Old 2010-01-14, 10:13   Link #78
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Also, why is it that GJ's kaja-negacion can be negated through power despite also being a separate dimension, just like the normal ones?

GJ's negacion wasn't negated, I think the time limit had just been reached...coincidentally at the exact moment Ulq was called by Aizen to defend the tower.

Old 2010-01-14, 10:15   Link #79
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
GJ's negacion wasn't negated, I think the time limit had just worn off...coincidentally at the exact moment Ulq was called by Aizen to the tower.
Negacion (among other things) = Applied Phlebotinum

Let's just leave it at that.
Old 2010-01-14, 10:23   Link #80
sayde

I approve of this chapter. I just hope Sabaku Kyu's prediction of using Negacion to flee doesn't happen again. At this point, nothing would please me more than to see Aizen take on everyone and still win. Especially since he should be capable of doing it since they're all still under hypnosis. For instance, I can't imagine what they'd all do if he casts an illusion to make everyone there look and sound exactly like him. Ichigo might become a wide open target at that point.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion